Like Tree1Likes

Thread: DigitalFX 4.0

  1. #1931
    Variable Bitrate PontiacGA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    369
    Learning something new about this version every day. Great!
    Mike

    My Rides:
    '03 Vibe GT!

    My AED GA!

  2. #1932
    Newbie hugenius79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by ccwild View Post
    1. 29KB after I rescanned again. it was around 500K

    2. I can't find this file...... It's not in the folder specified

    3. There are quite a few files that are missing some parts of the tag, but all of my files have some parts of the tag. Do all fields of the tag on every song have to be filled in for the database to work?

    You have to find what file(s) in your music folder that causing the problem...

    I had the same issue solved it by removing a character in the artist name...

    Went from having a 250 kb to a 7148 Kb in my musicpath root

    It should work..

  3. #1933
    Raw Wave treetop777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    War-Town, GA.
    Posts
    2,233

    Bug Tracker New Task

    How do you open a new task over there at the bug-tracker?

  4. #1934
    Super Moderator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    JohnWPB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,723
    Blog Entries
    1
    Ummm click on the "add NEW TASK" button at the top *You have to register to see the button)

    Stepping AWAY from the computer tonight

    Going to see Journet, Heart and Cheap Trick in concert..... Gonna seem strange with the new Journey lead singer Arnel Pineda. It's SCARY Just how much he sounds exactly like Steve Perry....
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

    My Fiero Build Thread

  5. #1935
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    Quote Originally Posted by ccwild View Post
    1. 29KB after I rescanned again. it was around 500K

    2. I can't find this file...... It's not in the folder specified

    3. There are quite a few files that are missing some parts of the tag, but all of my files have some parts of the tag. Do all fields of the tag on every song have to be filled in for the database to work?
    #1 Any time the db is 29k that means that its an empty db as that is what it is before anything gets imported.

    #2 This file most likely is missing because of the recan, it get created on the initial scan and on rescans gets replaced with the recanned file paths when the recanning is finished.

    #3 No, one does not need to have all of the tags filled in.
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  6. #1936
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    Quote Originally Posted by hugenius79 View Post
    You have to find what file(s) in your music folder that causing the problem...

    I had the same issue solved it by removing a character in the artist name...

    Went from having a 250 kb to a 7148 Kb in my musicpath root

    It should work..
    And what character was this? I can't do checks or maybe handle this differenty if I don't know what you guys are finding and fixing without telling...
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  7. #1937
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWPB View Post
    Ummm click on the "add NEW TASK" button at the top *You have to register to see the button)

    Stepping AWAY from the computer tonight

    Going to see Journet, Heart and Cheap Trick in concert..... Gonna seem strange with the new Journey lead singer Arnel Pineda. It's SCARY Just how much he sounds exactly like Steve Perry....
    Saw the same concert last night myself. Good concert. Enjoy.

  8. #1938
    Newbie ccwild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Middle GA
    Posts
    52
    I would like to know what character was removed also.

    Oh well, I guess I'll get started searching for the rogue file. I've already searched through my 11,000 song collection twice to find two files that were causing the database build to crash during my first db scan.

    I do have some .flac, .ape, and wma files in my library, will these files cause a problem?

    Also, do I need to create the ratings playlist ( 1 Star, 2 Star, etc.) or should they be created automatically by the program?

  9. #1939
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    Quote Originally Posted by ccwild
    I would like to know what character was removed also.

    Oh well, I guess I'll get started searching for the rogue file. I've already searched through my 11,000 song collection twice to find two files that were causing the database build to crash during my first db scan.
    Holding ANY info on files that caused a bad/incomplete builds to your self, isn't going to help others that might also have similar files nor help me to see if I prevent them from crashing the building process...

    Quote Originally Posted by ccwild
    I do have some .flac, .ape, and wma files in my library, will these files cause a problem?
    Current supported formats are 'MP3,MP2,MP1,M4A,WMA,FLAC,AAC,WAV,ASX,OGG'

    Quote Originally Posted by ccwild
    Also, do I need to create the ratings playlist ( 1 Star, 2 Star, etc.) or should they be created automatically by the program?
    No, the only reason that I have these two steps in there are to automate the importing of the older rating system by Sonic into the db.
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  10. #1940
    Variable Bitrate Ramanator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    289
    ......Holding ANY info on files that caused a bad/incomplete builds to your self, isn't going to help others that might also have similar files nor help me to see if I prevent them from crashing the building process...
    Yeah, un-A$$ the info or the is on.
    If you cant DODGE em, RAM em.

Similar Threads

  1. Help! Need RR and DFX 4.0 advice
    By schwazche in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 02:25 PM
  2. ProScan 4.0 Released
    By ProScan in forum Engine Management, OBD-II, Engine Diagnostics, etc.
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 11:46 PM
  3. Digimoto 4.0 available for download
    By digimotojoel in forum Engine Management, OBD-II, Engine Diagnostics, etc.
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 04:36 AM
  4. Custom log parsing automationÖ
    By xcntrk75 in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 03:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •