Like Tree1Likes

Thread: DigitalFX 4.0

  1. #2581
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bothell, WA
    Posts
    155
    thanks! looks like that helped for the video..but how about the middle logo/picture? any clue as to why thats not working? on dfx3 its showing..but not on the dfx4

  2. #2582
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    21
    hey guys. I have it installed now but having bluetooth issues. When I select bluetooth it isn't displaying anything at all. I have a BT manger that came with my dlink and it does work and connects to my headset from within windows no problem. Any suggestions?

  3. #2583
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    89

    Randomize

    Does anyone else have problems with the randomize function? I have gotten EVERYTHING else to work with RR and DFX 4.0, but I CANNOT get randomize to work correctly. It doesn't matter whether I create a disk, or put files into the jukebox, anytime I try to randomize the playlist, It will only hold the randomization until I turn my truck off. When I turn it back on, the list looks random, but the song highlighted isn't what is playing. Plus, it is playing in order again. Is there a setting I'm missing, maybe even in Winamp 5.13? Thanks for any help!

  4. #2584
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    222
    On my garmin issue I am now using a different skin, It almost works now though but still not completly. Go to this thread to help me further for the people who have been giving me advice http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-s...ml#post1258757

  5. #2585
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7

    DFX 4 and latest RR

    Trying to figure out a couple of things with DFX 4 and the latest RR.

    Have tried installing on various machines from XP SP3 to even Vista with similar results. Currently rebuilding the carPC again with fresh install.

    Problem 1 (same as post 2537 in this thread)
    Using FreeFone - it pops up over RR and does not embed. Looking at the skin file it looks fine. Anyone else using FF with the latest RR and DFX 4?
    FF places itself in the correct place on the screen and without any MS window dressing, just RR is minimized.

    Problem 2
    I am unable to get the 1 day or 5 day weather to show. I have changed the location on the first tab to my location, but none of the default locations or mine display the 1 or 5 day weather. The Radar, Temp and Sat views all work fine. I know I'm not the only one with this problem as I've been pm'd to see if it is resolved. Everything is a fresh install of latest stuff.

    Anyone have any ideas?

    Internet connectvity is good. movie Theater and browser plugin all work fine.

    One other thing I've not found is how to enable is the spectrum analyser visual when on the main menu as shown in the screenshots at the top of this thread. The Visual works fine in the "Music" screen.


  6. #2586
    Constant Bitrate DeadlyAP1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    207
    I appologise if this has been covered before, but I have been away from the forum for a few months and lost track of this thread. I did a search, but I can't find anything on it.

    For some reason, the next and previous track buttons aren't working for XM in any of the skins including the XM skin itself. I can select different channels by clicking them directly in the list, but the next/prev buttons are useless.

    Anything I can do to fix this? TIA

  7. #2587
    FLAC Machinehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    hijacks small portable city
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by adventurer2370 View Post
    Problem 2
    I am unable to get the 1 day or 5 day weather to show. I have changed the location on the first tab to my location, but none of the default locations or mine display the 1 or 5 day weather. The Radar, Temp and Sat views all work fine. I know I'm not the only one with this problem as I've been pm'd to see if it is resolved. Everything is a fresh install of latest stuff.
    What version of RR are you using? I haven't tested the latest build in the car yet, but the 9/23/08 version works fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by adventurer2370 View Post
    One other thing I've not found is how to enable is the spectrum analyser visual when on the main menu as shown in the screenshots at the top of this thread. The Visual works fine in the "Music" screen.
    This one has been covered a bunch of times and it's in the helper file. But there are hidden touch spots on the main menu. This particular one is at the top of the clock/logo area in the center of the screen.

  8. #2588
    FLAC Machinehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    hijacks small portable city
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAP1 View Post
    I appologise if this has been covered before, but I have been away from the forum for a few months and lost track of this thread. I did a search, but I can't find anything on it.

    For some reason, the next and previous track buttons aren't working for XM in any of the skins including the XM skin itself. I can select different channels by clicking them directly in the list, but the next/prev buttons are useless.

    Anything I can do to fix this? TIA
    I'd have to look at the skin file but I believe the next and previous buttons need to be edited.

  9. #2589
    Constant Bitrate DeadlyAP1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
    I'd have to look at the skin file but I believe the next and previous buttons need to be edited.
    Yeah, I remember reading something about a new set of commands being introduced in a newer version of RR, but I just can't find them for the life of me. I am using the 9/23 version of RR if that helps.

  10. #2590
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sussex, England
    Posts
    23
    Hi all.
    Just thought I'd write up tp say anyone that has been having problems with firefox freezing on the URL leyboard screen should try update their firefox.
    I have just updated to 3.03 and it's now working like a dream for me!
    Phil

Similar Threads

  1. Help! Need RR and DFX 4.0 advice
    By schwazche in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 02:25 PM
  2. ProScan 4.0 Released
    By ProScan in forum Engine Management, OBD-II, Engine Diagnostics, etc.
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 11:46 PM
  3. Digimoto 4.0 available for download
    By digimotojoel in forum Engine Management, OBD-II, Engine Diagnostics, etc.
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 04:36 AM
  4. Custom log parsing automationÖ
    By xcntrk75 in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 03:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •