Like Tree1Likes

Thread: DigitalFX 4.0

  1. #3481
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue ZX3 View Post
    If you used the config, it defaults that setting to -1, which is GDI+ for just about all the newer skins now. I also had a typo and after you run the config, you should not have a resume.ini.
    im using the newest config you put out... I still have the resume.ini. if I delete it then when I try to load RideRunner then I get a error message of; C:\program files\riderunner\skins\digitalfx.4.0 \ does not contain a valid skin! Check your settings and try again

    And the fastmode is set at GDI+ and in the rr.ini fastmode=-1 but yet I get the vertical bar issue..

  2. #3482
    Variable Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    marteline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Brazil, Sao Paulo
    Posts
    305
    Does anyone remember where is the post with a Digital Speedometer to replace the clocklogo? I saw it a long time ago in this forum( or DFX3, I donīt remember) and I canīt find it in here...

    thanks...
    Engineering: Where the rubber meets the road!
    RR Skin RED 2.0 http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-s...red-2-0-a.html

  3. #3483
    Variable Bitrate Ramanator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by diomedes View Post
    im using the newest config you put out... I still have the resume.ini. if I delete it then when I try to load RideRunner then I get a error message of; C:\program files\riderunner\skins\digitalfx.4.0 \ does not contain a valid skin! Check your settings and try again

    And the fastmode is set at GDI+ and in the rr.ini fastmode=-1 but yet I get the vertical bar issue..
    Make sure you don't have a duplicate "fastmode" in your rr.ini.
    If you cant DODGE em, RAM em.

  4. #3484
    Raw Wave treetop777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    War-Town, GA.
    Posts
    2,233
    Quote Originally Posted by marteline View Post
    does anyone remember where is the post with a digital speedometer to replace the clocklogo? I saw it a long time ago in this forum( or dfx3, i donīt remember) and i canīt find it in here...

    Thanks...
    286

  5. #3485
    Super Moderator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    JohnWPB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,691
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by marteline View Post
    Does anyone remember where is the post with a Digital Speedometer to replace the clocklogo? I saw it a long time ago in this forum( or DFX3, I donīt remember) and I canīt find it in here...

    thanks...
    You can just copy the speedo.swf into the 3DLogo's directory. It will then show up as an option when you browse the 3D logo's in the list. I am pretty sure it is already in there from the last release though.... not 100% sure, but 90% at least
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

    My Fiero Build Thread

  6. #3486
    Super Moderator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    JohnWPB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,691
    Blog Entries
    1

    Exclamation N o t i c e ! !

    I will be leaving this Saturday for Hong Kong China, and will not be back until early in May.

    Please do not think I am ignoring posts, or have disappeared! Internet is sketchy in China, as well as I will be pretty busy, so I don't foresee myself being able to keep up with questions and such in this thread, or the forums in general.

    I am in the hopes that some of the more seasoned DFX users can help with some of the questions and such while I am gone.
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

    My Fiero Build Thread

  7. #3487
    The Last Good Gremlin GizmoQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    2,347
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWPB View Post
    I will be leaving this Saturday for Hong Kong China, and will not be back until early in May.

    Please do not think I am ignoring posts, or have disappeared! Internet is sketchy in China, as well as I will be pretty busy, so I don't foresee myself being able to keep up with questions and such in this thread, or the forums in general.

    I am in the hopes that some of the more seasoned DFX users can help with some of the questions and such while I am gone.
    Have a safe trip. Here's hoping this year is a better one for us all.
    HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

  8. #3488
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    63

    Mitch JS USB Audio Selector

    I want to use line 3 and 4. I do not see any buttons available to select mjs line inputs. How would I incorporate this into the DFX skin.

  9. #3489
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    Its in the RRConfig, Gen > Pg 4 > Bottom
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  10. #3490
    MySQL Error
    Auto Apps:loading...

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,248
    aplus, there are skincommands to switch inputs, u would need to create the buttons
    read the .txt file that comes with my plugin
    -Thanks
    Mitch
    www.rush2112.net

    "Did you test it in carwings??"

    Sun, Come shine my way
    May healing waters bury all my pain
    Wind, Carry me home
    The fabric of reality is tearing apart
    The piece of me that died
    Will return To live again

Similar Threads

  1. Help! Need RR and DFX 4.0 advice
    By schwazche in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 01:25 PM
  2. ProScan 4.0 Released
    By ProScan in forum Engine Management, OBD-II, Engine Diagnostics, etc.
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 10:46 PM
  3. Digimoto 4.0 available for download
    By digimotojoel in forum Engine Management, OBD-II, Engine Diagnostics, etc.
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 03:36 AM
  4. Custom log parsing automation…
    By xcntrk75 in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 02:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •