Let me know what all you did and maybe I can help you out. It's flippin sweet once you get it running
Has anyone had a chance to look at the few things that I found in Post 59. I think #1 has been looked at, but what about 2,3,and 4. :)
2) Mileage plugin was incomplete waiting on some bug fixes from Festy. He just posted another version, will have it working correctly in the next release hopefully.
3) I have the same issue, I am using the label that Mitch supplied though, I will have to contact him and see what he has to say about it.
4) Unfortunately now, the HD radio skin uses specific labels for the HD radio: <<HDARTIST1||= - ||HDTITLE1"
Just a few issues I'm having...
1. I am using the Phoco skin instead of the default freefone skin. Phoco works correctly but the skin doesn't blend well with DFX3.0. Also I have ghosting on all of the Button Text in the Phoco Skin. This wasn't the case with DFX2.5
2. I remember reading with the umpc patch for IG3, that the graphics had been updated to blend with the skin. Is there anyway to get this with the IG4 UMPC Patch?
3. If I am in the HD Radio Skin when Turning of the car and going into hibernation mode, sometimes when I return from Hibernation, the lists are missing (I am using iLists)
4. In 2.5 when placing a call my Andrea USB Mic worked well. Now I have no Mic....MAy not be a skin issue, but like I said it worked in 2.5.
Thanks for any help.....Love this skin!!!!
I've got the following problem. . installed a new RR installer over the old one, cause I ain't got wifi in the car this was my only option. Installed dfx 3.0, set up the port cloner (gps), re-opened RR with dfx 3.0 and suddenly my all of the lower buttons in the main menu, except for the menu button itself were turned into numbers.
So in the left corner the menu button is working, the exit button should be next to it but it reads 1, the backward button reads 2, next is 3, 4 , 4+ and 5. .
anyone able to help me out here?
Noticed that the mileage screen is blank when you try to fill in a number.
Rest of the skin works like a charm. Excellent that you can setup the buttons of the main menu so easily now. Big up for you John
Thanks for the fast responce John :)
John I see your using a Fusion Brain, I was just wondering if you could post how you have it set up in the skin. I just got the Fusion Brain but dont really know where to start on embedding it into the skin.
great skin John,
I ran into a few issues, but most have already been posted here. One issue I didn't see or maybe overlooked was with IG and the fast food shortcut. It will go to the POI menu instead of the restaurant list, all the other's work fine.
I am still having problems with the clock only showing long time (i.e. 15:39), I have tried all settings under rrconfig with no luck. Also, I know I have seen the answer to this somewhere, but can't find it anymore. I can't seem to keep the xm radio on the last channel I was on when I turn my truck off then back on. The problem occurs if I go to music and then back to XM. How do I fix that? Thanks for any help!