These pscreens are downloadable for dfx4 or is it just for the new release ?
All the features will be in the next release, which I am working on trying to get completed. I have been working a lot on it lately trying to get it all ready.
I really like the new maintenance screen!
For those that do not understand or comprehend the time that has gone into this skin, here is a snippit of the fixes and additions:
All mentioned Plugins* and relevant files are installed with the skin, setup and ready to use "out of the box". If you have a plugin already, it will not be overwritten nor will any config or .ini files.
* The only exception are Enforcers plugins. (Upd8, Traffic Flow Cams, Gas & Petrol) He has asked that no external download links be made available, and that they not be included with any skins. You must first register on Enforcers forums, and wait for approval. When your registration is approved, go to his forums to login and find the plugin you are interested in. When you find the plugin, the download link will be hidden. You must then make a post in that plugin thread that you want to download so the download link becomes visible. Then download the plugin and manually install it. It should then should work with the DFX skin. You only have to register once, but you must make a post in each plugin thread that you would like to download.
- Added option for European Live Weather (Interactive maps and animated icons) (Tap the Radar button for US radar, Press and hold the Radar button for European maps)
- Added all relevant skins and support for Upd8.
- Created a new custom font for all arrows and main buttons on the bottom row.
- Added code to show the current play/pause state on the bottom row buttons.
- Added all skins and support for the RRMaintencance plugin.
- Complete Revamp of the "Themes" to now be dynamic. This saves Background wallpaper/color, Font Color and Progress Bar Colors. There are 6 customizable presets.
- Added support and skins for the MobilePhone.net plugin
- Added support and Skins for the RRSkype Plugin.
- Added Zoom in and out overlay buttons to the live radar screen.
- Added Fusion Brain skins and support
- Added RRUpd8 Skins (Must download the plugin from Enforcer's Website)
- When changing the bar color for song progress, it also creates one in the same color for other progress sliders
- Added a loading slider for the gas skin to show the progress of the information downloading
- The Live satellite Radar will now center on your current location when opened.
- Added a 5th weather preset button at the top of the screen, and moved the GPS location to the center column.
- Added BlueZX3's Task manager to the skin, and is no longer an external application. This screen also has tons of system information available including a graphical CPU display.
- Created a new custom font that now includes up/down & page up / page down icons
- Brightness slider now uses the internal RR code, and can resume the brightness setting when RR is restarted.
- Added MPH & KPH toggles in the Gauges screen, and shows the current setting under the speedometer.
- Fixed all Net Radio stations. If one goes inactive it will find another in that genre automatically.
- Re-Did the CNN news screen to make it more suer friendly, and let you know when an update is available when you go to the screen. All Previously downloaded news casts are available in a list for playing.
- A third Main Menu was added to allow more options without having to switch buttons all the time
- Main Menu Layout automatically changes to the correct one when choosing a static logo or a 3D logo
- Settings button now takes you directly to the DFX skin settings for wallpaper, colors, fonts, layout ect
- Added option to speak a weather forecast to the Main Weather Skin
- Weather Skin revamped with a better layout and larger icons + the addition of a live moon phase indicator
- Added an OSK and skinning support for Garmin Mobile PC
- Album art now displays when using the Audio screen Browser with the RM Database
- Added a song identification skin that will identify a song by "listening" to the wav line, line in, or microphone.
- Added indicators to the audio screens, so at a glance you can see if you are on the browser, player or playlist screen
- Added a "playlist to disk" button to add and loaded playlist to one of the virtual disks
- Added a "Randomize" option to the press and hold menu for the 10 disk changer.
- Added ability to display album art in the center area of the main menu
- Fixed the "0" on the NumOsk to be centered
- The Calculator is no longer a flash application, and now has a "register tape" to review calculations.
- Fixed the 2D & 3D logo's to display any logos with a space in the file name
- Fixed the signal strength on XM and Sirius screens
- Fixed an Error when using iGuidance shortcuts
- Fixed the toggling of different iGuidance layout screens to return correctly to the main menu when pressed
- Fixed the iGuidance toggling of the next turn "Ding" sound
- Google Traffic now will default to your GPS location, as well as having zoom controls for the map in the skin
- Added an iList toggle on/off to the color chooser skin
- Fixed the "Sat" label in the weather screens
- Fixed the CD / DVD Auto launch script so that it now closes when RR does
- Fixed the YouTube skin, as well as adding a full screen mode
- Fixed the Streets & Trips skin font color
- GPS Speed volume is now completed with 6 customizable presets
- GPS Gas now works
- Added all of the "Utilities" skin buttons as choices for the main menu buttons.
- Added Silabs Radio skins and support (Still a work in progress)
- Added dynamic color sliders (Thanks to BlueZX3) that allow you to change the slider and pointer colors using the skins color palette.
- New adjustable overlay that allows you to change the brightness of the skin with a slider. Great to dim down the skin for night time driving. (Thanks to BlueZX3 for his help on this one)
- Re-Worked the Font and background color chooser. It is no longer flash based.
- Replaced Internet Radio stations that stopped working and added another 10 stations to the mix.
- Complete new look for the skin, giving it a more "glassy" and cleaner look
- Most of the icons have been re-done, and fit better with the look of the skin.
- Added a Playlist feature for the main menu, so your playlist can be displayed and scrolled in the center of the main menu.
- Re-Vamped the plugin manager to now use the RR internal code to handle plugins
- Completely rewrote the Screen Lock Utility from scratch. It has many new features, and even restarting the computer will not bypass the lock screen :) (Great for Valet Parking or taking the car into the shop).
- Indicators now are throughout the skin on any screen that has a "top display area". Indicator show: Direction of travel and quality of GPS signal strength, Shuffle, Repeat, Online status and if a CD or DVD is inserted into the system.
- New games have been added in the Games menu.
it took me 6 hours just to setup the Internet Radio skin to my liking, there is no way i could ever comprehend how much time you have spent frustratingly getting this skin to look and work as good as it does ;)
jesse<----taking lunch break for John..
did I over look the voicecontrol indicator..
Taking requests?? -----> Calendar.
It's part of Blue's RRSched. It is not quite completed with setting functions on dates and such, but works very well as a calendar at this point.