Like Tree1Likes

Thread: DigitalFX 4.0

  1. #3931
    Variable Bitrate Jebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    312
    jesse<----taking lunch break for John..
    did I over look the voicecontrol indicator..

    RRVoice Version 1.1.0.10 BETA
    RRVCConfig Version 1.0.0.69 BETA
    RRMouseTrap Version 1.5 Beta
    RRPointer Version 1.0 BETA Update Soon
    RRTTS Testing
    RRScript Testing
    SerialSwitch In Development

  2. #3932
    Variable Bitrate jessekilner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    277
    John stays on top of the game with his skins and sets the benchmark higher for the rest. I would guess this is on the list. I already setup one and love it. My favorite NON plugin..
    Did it.. Done it... now I got to keep the neighbors kids away!!

  3. #3933
    Raw Wave treetop777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    War-Town, GA.
    Posts
    2,233
    ****************************************
    OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
    Intel D945GCLF2 Dual Core ATOM
    Lilliput 7" 629GL 2008 LED Backlight
    BU-353 USB GPS Receiver / iGuidance / IGO8
    M2-ATX Power Supply
    RideRunner Front End / Various Skins
    Windows XP SP3

  4. #3934
    Variable Bitrate Jebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    312
    I Agree!
    I only wish I could spend half the time and effort he puts into coding the best skin out there. If my skills were even close to his, Guino's and the rest of the team developing RR... I wouldn't have to be a dumb heavy equipment mechanic anymore.
    Oh well, off to work...
    ...JJG
    RRVoice Version 1.1.0.10 BETA
    RRVCConfig Version 1.0.0.69 BETA
    RRMouseTrap Version 1.5 Beta
    RRPointer Version 1.0 BETA Update Soon
    RRTTS Testing
    RRScript Testing
    SerialSwitch In Development

  5. #3935
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
    What's RRSync?
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWPB View Post
    Above post edited.

    Have you done skins for upd8 and RRUpd8 or just RRUpd8?

    [/pedantic mode]

  6. #3936
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWPB
    * The only exception are Enforcers plugins. (Upd8, Traffic Flow Cams, Gas & Petrol) He has asked that no external download links be made available, and that they not be included with any skins. You must first register on Enforcers forums, and wait for approval. When your registration is approved, go to his forums to login and find the plugin you are interested in. When you find the plugin, the download link will be hidden. You must then make a post in that plugin thread that you want to download so the download link becomes visible. Then download the plugin and manually install it. It should then should work with the DFX skin. You only have to register once, but you must make a post in each plugin thread that you would like to download.
    Man...that is an exhausting todo list just to DL just one of those mentioned pluigns. Someone should really talk to this individual about his/her DL plugin strategy...
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  7. #3937
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue ZX3 View Post
    Man...that is an exhausting todo list just to DL just one of those mentioned pluigns. Someone should really talk to this individual about his/her DL plugin strategy...

    You wait and see what I have come up with now for the new versions.

    Speaking of which RRTrafficam (with GPS) is being tested, although John seems to be ignoring my hints on that so far.

  8. #3938
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    28
    I can't wait to see the new plugins! I'm in suspense and ready to upgrade!

  9. #3939
    FLAC
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
    You wait and see what I have come up with now for the new versions.

    Speaking of which RRTrafficam (with GPS) is being tested, although John seems to be ignoring my hints on that so far.
    meaning it will get even harder to use your plugins?

    i have to admit, i did go through the steps to download your plug ins, but never found the time to actually implement them and get them to work. its just not worth my time for a couple plug-ins that really aren't important, they're just neat. also, i have no trouble donating money to people who do an outstanding job with their free time, yet seeing how illogical it is to acquire your plug-ins there really isn't a way i could donate as that would only encourage a continuance of such practice. it is understandable that you want ad-revenue from your website, but i believe the death-grip you hold on your work prevents others from giving you praise for it.

  10. #3940
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,613
    Quote Originally Posted by trader007 View Post
    meaning it will get even harder to use your plugins?
    Well yes & no.


    With the new method the plugins will be available to be distributed with skins or downlaod from any place.

    However you will still need to register on my site and post in the download thread.


    Quote Originally Posted by trader007 View Post
    i have to admit, i did go through the steps to download your plug ins, but never found the time to actually implement them and get them to work. its just not worth my time for a couple plug-ins that really aren't important, they're just neat. also, i have no trouble donating money to people who do an outstanding job with their free time, yet seeing how illogical it is to acquire your plug-ins there really isn't a way i could donate as that would only encourage a continuance of such practice. it is understandable that you want ad-revenue from your website, but i believe the death-grip you hold on your work prevents others from giving you praise for it.
    Well it's up to the user to decide whether it is worth it to them.

    The ad revenue is again optional and is really there so people can 'donate' without actually spending any of their money, which is why I am really disappointed that so few people do it.

Similar Threads

  1. Help! Need RR and DFX 4.0 advice
    By schwazche in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 01:25 PM
  2. ProScan 4.0 Released
    By ProScan in forum Engine Management, OBD-II, Engine Diagnostics, etc.
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 10:46 PM
  3. Digimoto 4.0 available for download
    By digimotojoel in forum Engine Management, OBD-II, Engine Diagnostics, etc.
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 03:36 AM
  4. Custom log parsing automationÖ
    By xcntrk75 in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 02:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •