Page 40 of 558 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090140540 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 5577
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: DigitalFX 4.0

  1. #391
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    127
    hi guys..
    will RR and dxf3.0 work with wmp11?

  2. #392
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    No, RR uses winamp as the backend audio player.

    That type of question, tells me also that your new to RR and should do some simple researching before asking...
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  3. #393
    FLAC Machinehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    hijacks small portable city
    Posts
    1,381
    Monty, can you get the visualization working properly on the music page?

  4. #394
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
    Monty, can you get the visualization working properly on the music page?


    the visualization works on the music page.. but i ned spectrum analyser and that too transparent.

  5. #395
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by monty9991 View Post
    the visualization works on the music page.. but i ned spectrum analyser and that too transparent.
    anywyaz.. thanks i got it.. may be i dint read the help file carefully.
    thanks

  6. #396
    FLAC Machinehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    hijacks small portable city
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by monty9991 View Post
    anywyaz.. thanks i got it.. may be i dint read the help file carefully.
    thanks
    No problem, I fought with a little over the weekend to get it to work.

  7. #397
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    17
    I noticed that the music player doesn't show the complete filename's of files with an - in it. Same thing goes for playlists. If I have a file like Counting crows - New Amsterdam - 2008.m3u or mp3 The only text I get to see is 2008
    Anyone knows a solution for this? Or do I just have to rename every friggin' file that ain't setup right?

  8. #398
    FLAC Machinehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    hijacks small portable city
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrogen View Post
    I noticed that the music player doesn't show the complete filename's of files with an - in it. Same thing goes for playlists. If I have a file like Counting crows - New Amsterdam - 2008.m3u or mp3 The only text I get to see is 2008
    Anyone knows a solution for this? Or do I just have to rename every friggin' file that ain't setup right?
    You need to fix your ID3 tags.

  9. #399
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    That goes extra double for before the next release.
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  10. #400
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    17
    Okay, so i need to fix it, but what and how do I need to fix it?
    file by file or is there a program for that sort of stuf?

    I found a number of programs that are up for the job, anyone can recommend a program?

Similar Threads

  1. Help! Need RR and DFX 4.0 advice
    By schwazche in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 01:25 PM
  2. ProScan 4.0 Released
    By ProScan in forum Engine Management, OBD-II, Engine Diagnostics, etc.
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 10:46 PM
  3. Digimoto 4.0 available for download
    By digimotojoel in forum Engine Management, OBD-II, Engine Diagnostics, etc.
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 03:36 AM
  4. Custom log parsing automationÖ
    By xcntrk75 in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 02:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •