Totally understandable john, I appreciate all the help that you and blue have offered. I, as everyone else look forward to the release, and wish i was smart enought to be able to contribute something to the project.
I had hoped that it would accept the logo after restarting rr but that is not the case. If anyone knows what it is, would be appreciated. Enjoy china john. how is the car coming
good stuff guys. I really like this skin and will probably begin using it in the near future. 2 more issues I had.
1. For some reason i have problems getting my mp3s to consistently play. Sometimes it works and other times the player will not play any audio, and in the track display all I see is the button logos and wallpaper names cycling through. I'm not sure if the issue is connected with the frozen logo issue.
2. Is there supposed to be a cpu temperature display next to cpu usage? I thought I read that somewhere, but I don't have one and I'd love to have it.
tia. Great work!
Nice to hear from you, John. We were starting to think you didn't love us anymore. :lol:
And, Blue, John is right that you deserve mucho props for helping to keep all this stuff going. :hail:
I don't know whether it's best to put this question in the DFX, thread, the RR thread or the RRMedia thread. I'll start here. For some reason, when I'm browsing my music I am no longer able to jump to a section of my music list using the ABC button. When I hit the button the OSK appears, but when I hit a letter it always goes to the beginning of the list. It worked a couple of months ago, but I have made some changes since then. Config is XPSP3, DFX4.0, and RR 4/01/10. Any ideas what might be going on? Thanks.
Just to follow up my post 4606. The problem appears to be that a truncated OSK is often appearing when I hit the "ABC" button in the browser. Here's what I get. Sometimes when it appears I can hit "Esc" and then rehit the "ABC" button and the correct OSK appears, in which case the browse to letter feature works fine. Sometimes even hitting the "browser" button causes the truncated OSK to appear. The browse music feature just seems to be real flaky right now on both my computers and I can't figure out what's going on. Anybody else experiencing this?
I'm putting my new carputer together and as always DX4 is the skin that I'll be using :). I've been bench testing and can't having few issues.
1) When I use 3D logo or clock...everything shows up fine on the first page of MENU but on the second menu screen.... I just see the middle part of the clock and both top and bottom are blacked out. (I'm running latest version of RR plus Flash 10)
2) When I click on Calender....I just get a blank screen. Do I need to install a plugin or something separately from somewhere ?
3) Same issue as described few post before..... when changing logo...RR locks up.