Does it work though? The indicator doesn't really matter if your connection works.
And it should need (for the main part) only one file to change, but I haven't gone through all of johns .skin files to check, but knowing that the External plugins skins (like CDRip for example) do not support INC they will need to be changed manually.
I have only read skincommands.txt and not actually tried method 1. (not tried method 2. either but I'm sure that will work)
But my understanding is, just drop those gif files into the skin directory.
Since I hate using the touchscreen OSK more than I have to, I just use a reg file that I open from my computer - you're welcome to use it if you like. Hit the windowsxptips link here and save/open the .reg files for systray and start menu. Feel free to open to check that I'm not doing anything bad either. Or if you don't trust that, just open the file with notepad and add the dword value at the path seen.
i am using DFX3 and
1. i dont have internet in car yet. so when i start RR the dail-up window pops as well with RR. how do i get rid of it
2. when i exit RR for some reason and click on RR.exe again then winamp wont start till abouta minute. winap does same thing when i open it w/o RR when i exit RR. how do i get rid of this problem.
3. whats the use of "SENSORS" in tbe RRconfig. and how can we set it up if its something useful.
4. i am using Tay Firefly RR6 for girder. and its not working at all. i got everythign setup with gider as ive been using girder with WMP11 and worked perfectly. but unable to use it with RR. any how to around. or any one can spoon feed it to me.. lol.. as when ever i search for it i find some one explaning the last prat or some one the middel part or may be 1st part. and this is really making me confused.
HELP ME PLEASE WITH GIRDER( most imp for me) as i cant look down to my screen everytime to change the song.
5. when i touch in the middle on the screen I.e. where there is a logo or clock RR exits. i dont want that as it is presse accidently while turnig the visualization on.
Well, as you approach perfection, people have to look closer to find stuff "wrong" with it!