Like Tree1Likes

Thread: DigitalFX 4.0

  1. #4821
    Variable Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    marteline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Brazil, Sao Paulo
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by carputer1 View Post
    arrrrhhhh we are being Watched lol....
    You can bet your rat a55 on that... now stop read this thread and back to work!
    Engineering: Where the rubber meets the road!
    RR Skin RED 2.0 http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-s...red-2-0-a.html

  2. #4822
    THE EXPERIMENTER
    Auto Apps:loading...
    carputer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK,Surrey
    Posts
    1,979
    Quote Originally Posted by marteline View Post
    You can bet your rat a55 on that... now stop read this thread and back to work!
    lol.lol.lol.

  3. #4823
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    You are going to need sun glasses just for the glare from all the polishing that is going on here for sure when this is released!!

    I'm trying to make whatever I have available to me, avail to both john and our testers.
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  4. #4824
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,625
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWPB View Post
    Ok, BlueZx3 set up a bug tracker on his server so we can be on the same page with the beta testers.

    Feel free to have a look, and see what all is happening "behind the scenes"

    HERE IS THE LINK to the bug tracker.

    So you're dropping support for Traffic Cameras then?

  5. #4825
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,843
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWPB View Post
    Ok, BlueZx3 set up a bug tracker on his server so we can be on the same page with the beta testers.

    Feel free to have a look, and see what all is happening "behind the scenes"

    HERE IS THE LINK to the bug tracker.
    I say MISTERS

  6. #4826
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by utd09bry View Post
    You need to use the Garmin screen though. If you are still launching the IGuidance screen it won't fit/work correctly (talking about the actual DFX menu button to launch the GPS).
    Got the right GPS button(skin) now, thanks for reminding me about all of the hidden buttons. It just won't launch Garmin, only working if Garmin is already open, but I saw a post about that somewhere that I'll try and find again.

  7. #4827
    Super Moderator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    JohnWPB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,700
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
    So you're dropping support for Traffic Cameras then?

    Due to a lack of clicking of the google ads on my site by downloaders updates to skins and plugins will be delayed.
    All of the skins and code are in the skin, but it will be up to the end user to get it working correctly. There is no way I can easily include the plugin with the skin, as I have with the other plugins. They must go to your forum to Download the plugin. Once it is installed and registered, it should work correctly. They then just have to choose Traffic Cams from the list of buttons from the main menu.
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

    My Fiero Build Thread

  8. #4828
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,625
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWPB View Post
    All of the skins and code are in the skin, but it will be up to the end user to get it working correctly. There is no way I can easily include the plugin with the skin, as I have with the other plugins. They must go to your forum to Download the plugin. Once it is installed and registered, it should work correctly. They then just have to choose Traffic Cams from the list of buttons from the main menu.

    Comment by John (JohnWPB) - Saturday, 05 June 2010, 00:55 GMT-5
    Field changed: Details
    I am not going to work any further on the traffic camera integration. Enforcer has stopped development for now, because people are not clicking on the Google ad's on his forum download page.

    The skins and graphics are there, and people can tinker to get it working if they so wish.
    I have NOT stopped development, just not going to bust a gut for ungrateful people who can't be bothered to do a few extra clicks for free software.

    Also I am a little disappointed with you John, you seem very 'me' focused sometimes, when I first had TC out you were very enthusiastic, but then seemed to lose interest in the plugin as soon as there was an issue with the West Palm cameras.

    Also you were very happy to test and get out a skin for the Gas plugin, but gave little interest in doing the same for the petrol version, why? maybe because it was for UK and not the US. (will put a line here to say you weren't the only skinner who did this, all over the USgas one, but no interest in the UK)

    Anyway maybe I will lose interest in the plugins which I don't use for myself then.



    Oh, and updated versions of my RR plugins will be allowed to distribute with skins in the future , as you well know, but at the moment they are delayed. (one of the reasons is for lack of feedback from those that got advanced copies)

  9. #4829
    THE EXPERIMENTER
    Auto Apps:loading...
    carputer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK,Surrey
    Posts
    1,979
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post

    (one of the reasons is for lack of feedback from those that got advanced copies)
    i'll put my hands up for this 1 . sorry E

    all the skin files are here in DFX 5 i'm still testings thoughs ,

    to be honest i had a system failure , and i'm not even sure i have the right RRTC files now

    and i was wiating on you to give me the new update with the main cam menu ind change ....
    now i'm back up to full strenght myself , i would like to continue with you on this ...

    agian sorry E

  10. #4830
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,625
    Quote Originally Posted by carputer1 View Post
    i'll put my hands up for this 1 . sorry E

    all the skin files are here in DFX 5 i'm still testings thoughs ,

    to be honest i had a system failure , and i'm not even sure i have the right RRTC files now

    and i was wiating on you to give me the new update with the main cam menu ind change ....
    now i'm back up to full strenght myself , i would like to continue with you on this ...

    agian sorry E


    That was not aimed at you carputer1, you have been one of my most reliable of beta testers along with Dave. (funny how you are both brits??????)

Similar Threads

  1. Help! Need RR and DFX 4.0 advice
    By schwazche in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 01:25 PM
  2. ProScan 4.0 Released
    By ProScan in forum Engine Management, OBD-II, Engine Diagnostics, etc.
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 10:46 PM
  3. Digimoto 4.0 available for download
    By digimotojoel in forum Engine Management, OBD-II, Engine Diagnostics, etc.
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 03:36 AM
  4. Custom log parsing automationÖ
    By xcntrk75 in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 02:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •