Hey guys, got a few quick questions. I just installed my Iguidance 4.0 and seems to be working ok, however got a few problems.
1. Everytime I go an click on the icon for GPS it opens GPS MAP but it is not sized correctly in DFX SKIN. I kinda thought it would be FIXED inside of the GPS PAGE. (Kinda like how when you click on music or photos or the web nothing moves just stays in one place.) So if i click by mistake just below the map window, the map window disapears and i have to reload rr all over again. John, I watched your video and in the video you say if you save the screen even if you get out of it, It will still be the same as you set it. But it doesn't stay. Did I miss something?
2. And when I click on gas prices, weather, and gauges, nothing works. Example, Gas prices will only find the nearest gas station if i put in the zip code. (WHAT IF I AM SOMEWHERE I DON'T KNOW THE ZIP RIGHT? LOL) Gauges, the compass on the gauges does nothing other then read NORTH all the time. do i need so set something for the GPS to correct this? WEATHER, at the top right of the weather, it reads GPS Weather, does this change on location of the car? I will be driving to TX in two weeks and was wondering if this would change as I drive?
Thanks if anyone can answer these questions that would be very cool!
I am still reading (Page 26) but I searched on this with no luck.
I use RDP (Remote Desktop) to configure my carpc from inside. DFX 2.0 was just fine with this but 3.0 makes it very difficult.
For instance, music browser does not display anything in the list (unless I turn iLists off). However, jukebox does nto display anything with iLists on and when I turn them off and access jukebox roadrunner freezes.
Any ideas on how I can get this to work with RDP. I love to setup and test everything that way.
I downloaded the skin
But I got some problem with the interface. The skin appears almost in white, when I move the mouse around, it start coloring the part (revealing the true color of the skin). when I click mouse it appear a red ball. When I move mouse and keep clicking it, the red ball mouse with the mouse pointer slowly with a long tail.
Why really happens here? Any ideas?
"Why do I have to keep learning everything since it is never enough to know anything? But because of insufficient knowledge about anything, everything needs to be learned."
hello i want to ask you 3 questions
1. how can change the font style ?
2. how can rename to translate to greece title of the bottoms?
3. how can work the roadrunner digitalfx 3 with my voice???
It's not iGuidance, but Garmin (new PC software about to be released in a few days). Lookout iGuidance!
edit: whoops, after reading some threads back looks like you already knew that.