By the way i have to repeat something that many others wrote (I am sorry for that). I always had problems with flash clocks in the skins not the gauges. But I didn't need them so much and I removed them. So DFX2 is working fine without flashes and the gpspeed enabled. Gauges and speed in menu and menu2 work fine. CPU load normally is 5-15%.
With DFX3 the RR hangs up when I give any gps port in the RRconfig. No matter if the flash clock in menu is enabled or disabled. With the clock enabled and gps port = 0 everything is fine an cpu load is 30%. When gps port is from 4-11 the problem exists. The music is playing but everything is freezed. I don't use xport or other splitter this time just to find the problem. There is no ziplocator.dll in my folders.
If I change to DFX2 everything works fine with xport or not.
I have downloaded adobe flash player and flash activex using iexplorer. But I think the problem isn't the flash.
I am already feeling bad because I am waiting an answer like "we solved that problem, look there...", but I tried all the possibilities I thought.
If you dont answer I will understand. Thanks.