Page 89 of 558 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899139189 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 890 of 5577
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: DigitalFX 4.0

  1. #881
    Super Moderator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    JohnWPB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,702
    Blog Entries
    1
    1) Go into the settings/Digital FX settings, and choose "Change skin wallpaper"

    2) Real the help file under "How do I set up visualizations"

    3) The day night stuff has not yet been implemented.
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

    My Fiero Build Thread

  2. #882
    Constant Bitrate mpfjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWPB View Post
    1) Go into the settings/Digital FX settings, and choose "Change skin wallpaper"

    2) Real the help file under "How do I set up visualizations"

    3) The day night stuff has not yet been implemented.

    Thanks John! I'm heading out to my Van to check it out now. One thing: You say the day/night stuff has not yet been implemented but I saw a youtube video that you posted showing it working. That is why I messed with it.

    I am hoping to get this all working today. It has been a long while coming.

    Check out my van @ this link if you are bored.

  3. #883
    Super Moderator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    JohnWPB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,702
    Blog Entries
    1
    Well, they are "kind of working"

    Meaning, that you can set a day color, and a night color. By returning to the screen, you can click on load day and load night to recall them.

    What is not completed, is for this to be automatic. I have a script that will get your sun rise and set times from your GPS location. All that is left is for a way to trigger when this time occurs, without a script running 100% of the time to just look at the time.
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

    My Fiero Build Thread

  4. #884
    Constant Bitrate mpfjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Posts
    215
    Ok, I have everything that *I* use working so far. That would include mp3's, picture viewer, gps (iguidance 3.0), XM radio, DVD.

    Two things I am still having an issue with.

    Q: Is it still necessary to go through those 101 steps in order to get flash to work with less cpu hit? I used IE to go to adobes site and after uninstalling RR/ DFX3.0/ All flash and shockwave stuff, then installing adobe flash and whatever the other thing they have there to install, I then installed RR and then installed your skin. Got it all working however with nothing going on..eg, no music playing or anything loaded.. My CPU is at about 20%. If I load an mp3 it goes up to about 40% and if I load up iguidance it then climbs up to about 70%. I noticed that if I switch the flash clock around to a less complicated version it will drop it down quite a bit. I tried it with hardware acceleration down one notch and at full. No difference. ** Note: I am not having the 100% cpu problem. Just trying to get the 3% while playing mp3's that some people are posting. I have a celeron 2.4Ghz P4 with 1gb of ram. should be plenty yes? I am using onboard video though. Maybe that is it.

    Q: No matter what I do I can not get the old logo back instead of a analog clock. I'll keep messing with it but I go to the dfx skin settings and choose the dodge chrome logo and it goes back to the menu still showing the clock. I used to have (and I loved) the dodge chrome logo with the flash clock around it and the compass underneath it. Kinda like this one except he has the digital clock instead of the analog hands around the logo like I had in dfx 2.5:


    Except dodge. I can not get this back. I seem to be stuck with the big flash spinning logo or clocks.

    P.S. I have read the help file and the first 27 pages of this thread. I am sure the answer was on page 28.

  5. #885
    Variable Bitrate BREWDOG52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by mpfjr View Post

    Q: No matter what I do I can not get the old logo back instead of a analog clock. I'll keep messing with it but I go to the dfx skin settings and choose the dodge chrome logo and it goes back to the menu still showing the clock. I used to have (and I loved) the dodge chrome logo with the flash clock around it and the compass underneath it. Kinda like this one except he has the digital clock instead of the analog hands around the logo like I had in dfx 2.5:


    Except dodge. I can not get this back. I seem to be stuck with the big flash spinning logo or clocks.

    P.S. I have read the help file and the first 27 pages of this thread. I am sure the answer was on page 28.
    you have to change the menu layout to "stationary logo" ....then change the logo

  6. #886
    Constant Bitrate mpfjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by BREWDOG52 View Post
    you have to change the menu layout to "stationary logo" ....then change the logo
    Yes but then I lose the compass.

    I am horrible at explaining things without creating more confusion so let me try again.

    When I was running 2.5 I had a stationary dodge chrome logo in the center. Around said logo was an analog clock. (meaning it had a three clock hands around the logo.) And on the bottom under the logo was the compass. So three things.

    When I change the layout I can either do logo with compass, stationary logo with digital clock or spinning logo. NOT (at least I have yet to find the magic combo) the stationary logo, the analog clock (hour/minute/second hands) with the compass under. Similiar to the picture I posted except he dodge logo and he has the digital clock on top of the logo, not the analog clock around it.

    Not a big deal, just annoying that I can't figure it out. Everything else is working great for me. I don't even need a compass nor a logo for that matter. After dinner I will take a screen shot and try to post what I have.



    Edit: /removed the part about dvd resume. Going to check out powerdvd

  7. #887
    Maximum Bitrate RAWPWR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    623

    Hey What Happened To Scribble Pad ?

    Did anyone have this happen - installed dfx 3.0 and no scribble pad .did this plugin , addon get axed from the skin? well just to make sure i installed dfx in a different folder on desktop,browsed through and there is no scribble pad ? nada. does anyone have the answer here..... Thanx All.

  8. #888
    SD beats everything. So there. danielkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by THEREALRAWPWR View Post
    Did anyone have this happen - installed dfx 3.0 and no scribble pad .did this plugin , addon get axed from the skin? well just to make sure i installed dfx in a different folder on desktop,browsed through and there is no scribble pad ? nada. does anyone have the answer here..... Thanx All.
    It's exists on mine.
    My opinion is my own.

  9. #889
    Maximum Bitrate RAWPWR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    623
    it's not even in the LAUCH Folder it's not listed in the games either? wha???? it should be in the folder i put on the desktop right ? but it's still not there.

  10. #890
    Maximum Bitrate RAWPWR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    623
    oh well, it's not like i need it anyway but it's good to know i have that option when i'm in a pinch with no pen etc.

Similar Threads

  1. Help! Need RR and DFX 4.0 advice
    By schwazche in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 01:25 PM
  2. ProScan 4.0 Released
    By ProScan in forum Engine Management, OBD-II, Engine Diagnostics, etc.
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 10:46 PM
  3. Digimoto 4.0 available for download
    By digimotojoel in forum Engine Management, OBD-II, Engine Diagnostics, etc.
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 03:36 AM
  4. Custom log parsing automationÖ
    By xcntrk75 in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 02:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •