Page 90 of 558 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100140190 ... LastLast
Results 891 to 900 of 5577
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: DigitalFX 4.0

  1. #891
    Raw Wave treetop777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    War-Town, GA.
    Posts
    2,233
    Quote Originally Posted by mpfjr View Post
    Yes but then I lose the compass.

    I am horrible at explaining things without creating more confusion so let me try again.

    When I was running 2.5 I had a stationary dodge chrome logo in the center. Around said logo was an analog clock. (meaning it had a three clock hands around the logo.) And on the bottom under the logo was the compass. So three things.

    When I change the layout I can either do logo with compass, stationary logo with digital clock or spinning logo. NOT (at least I have yet to find the magic combo) the stationary logo, the analog clock (hour/minute/second hands) with the compass under. Similiar to the picture I posted except he dodge logo and he has the digital clock on top of the logo, not the analog clock around it.

    Not a big deal, just annoying that I can't figure it out. Everything else is working great for me. I don't even need a compass nor a logo for that matter. After dinner I will take a screen shot and try to post what I have.



    Edit: /removed the part about dvd resume. Going to check out powerdvd
    I know exactly what you mean and i'm sorry to say, it can't be done in 3.0 because while the clock movement in 2.5 is flash, the rest of the clock is a graphic which is not included in 3.0.

    I'm torn betwen 2.5 and 3.0 because i miss that clock too.

  2. #892
    SD beats everything. So there. danielkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by THEREALRAWPWR View Post
    it's not even in the LAUCH Folder it's not listed in the games either? wha???? it should be in the folder i put on the desktop right ? but it's still not there.
    Do you have this? I'm not up on RR.....Just downloaded and started playing with it yesterday.....Sorry.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    My opinion is my own.

  3. #893
    Variable Bitrate Jebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    312

    ScribblePad

    The file is called DrawPadBlue.swf, It resides in C:\Program Files\Road Runner\skins\DigitalFX 3.0\Flash folder. It is called from the Scribblepad.skin. You access it from the Utilities button.
    ...JJG

  4. #894
    Maximum Bitrate RAWPWR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    611
    no not in there . thanx anyway no biggie thanx.

  5. #895
    SD beats everything. So there. danielkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by THEREALRAWPWR View Post
    no not in there . thanx anyway no biggie thanx.
    If it's not there, then you should be able to re-install. Maybe uninstall first?
    My opinion is my own.

  6. #896
    Variable Bitrate BREWDOG52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by mpfjr View Post
    Yes but then I lose the compass.

    I am horrible at explaining things without creating more confusion so let me try again.

    When I was running 2.5 I had a stationary dodge chrome logo in the center. Around said logo was an analog clock. (meaning it had a three clock hands around the logo.) And on the bottom under the logo was the compass. So three things.

    When I change the layout I can either do logo with compass, stationary logo with digital clock or spinning logo. NOT (at least I have yet to find the magic combo) the stationary logo, the analog clock (hour/minute/second hands) with the compass under. Similiar to the picture I posted except he dodge logo and he has the digital clock on top of the logo, not the analog clock around it.

    Not a big deal, just annoying that I can't figure it out. Everything else is working great for me. I don't even need a compass nor a logo for that matter. After dinner I will take a screen shot and try to post what I have.



    Edit: /removed the part about dvd resume. Going to check out powerdvd
    EDIT:
    deleted...
    reread your post....i thought you just wanted logo+compass...

  7. #897
    Constant Bitrate Volsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kingsport, TN
    Posts
    112
    Hey John,

    I just have one question. If I missed it in a thread, my bad. That dog has been cleaning my screen for days now and I figure it should be all finished. My question is, how in the world do you exit out of that screen. The menu button fails, but my friends have gotten a kick out of it
    Tennessee Vols Fan

  8. #898
    Super Moderator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    JohnWPB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,691
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by treetop777 View Post
    I know exactly what you mean and i'm sorry to say, it can't be done in 3.0 because while the clock movement in 2.5 is flash, the rest of the clock is a graphic which is not included in 3.0.

    I'm torn betwen 2.5 and 3.0 because i miss that clock too.
    Let me see if I can find the Flash source code from way back when. I should be able to put the clock face from the skin, into the flash file. No promises, but I will try.

    Quote Originally Posted by Volsfan View Post
    Hey John,

    I just have one question. If I missed it in a thread, my bad. That dog has been cleaning my screen for days now and I figure it should be all finished. My question is, how in the world do you exit out of that screen. The menu button fails, but my friends have gotten a kick out of it
    The Menu button is probably not working because your CPU is pegged at 100%. It is 99.9% likely to be a flash problem.


    EDIT:

    Ok, I was able to find the source code for the clock. I copied the clock face from the DFX 2.0 Menu.psd to the flash file. It actually works! It is not perfectly centered, as the logo images are a different size now, but it's hardly noticeable.

    Just drop the attached clock into the DigitalFX 3.0\3DLogos\ folder and choose the 3D logo menu layout. You can then choose a 2D logo, and it will appear behind the clock.

    Attached Files Attached Files
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

    My Fiero Build Thread

  9. #899
    Raw Wave treetop777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    War-Town, GA.
    Posts
    2,233
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWPB View Post

    EDIT:

    Ok, I was able to find the source code for the clock. I copied the clock face from the DFX 2.0 Menu.psd to the flash file. It actually works! It is not perfectly centered, as the logo images are a different size now, but it's hardly noticeable.

    Just drop the attached clock into the DigitalFX 3.0\3DLogos\ folder and choose the 3D logo menu layout. You can then choose a 2D logo, and it will appear behind the clock.
    Much obliged, much obliged. Now it's time to dig into 3.0.

  10. #900
    Constant Bitrate mpfjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWPB View Post
    Let me see if I can find the Flash source code from way back when. I should be able to put the clock face from the skin, into the flash file. No promises, but I will try.

    EDIT:

    Ok, I was able to find the source code for the clock. I copied the clock face from the DFX 2.0 Menu.psd to the flash file. It actually works! It is not perfectly centered, as the logo images are a different size now, but it's hardly noticeable.

    Just drop the attached clock into the DigitalFX 3.0\3DLogos\ folder and choose the 3D logo menu layout. You can then choose a 2D logo, and it will appear behind the clock.
    Thank you very very much! I'll work on it tomorrow.

Similar Threads

  1. Help! Need RR and DFX 4.0 advice
    By schwazche in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 01:25 PM
  2. ProScan 4.0 Released
    By ProScan in forum Engine Management, OBD-II, Engine Diagnostics, etc.
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 10:46 PM
  3. Digimoto 4.0 available for download
    By digimotojoel in forum Engine Management, OBD-II, Engine Diagnostics, etc.
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 03:36 AM
  4. Custom log parsing automationÖ
    By xcntrk75 in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 02:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •