Page 94 of 558 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 940 of 5577
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: DigitalFX 4.0

  1. #931
    Constant Bitrate the_crooked_toe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by treetop777 View Post
    ^^^ Seems to me that won't do it. The OP is talking about a trigger when there is NO MOVEMENT - it has to be something tied to the GPS or something.

    And BTW - Not all of us live in a warzone! FORTUNATELY!
    i understand he wants something involved with the GPS, but that just means more work for john

    here is shutcontrol

    so when he turns off his car the PC will shutdown automatically after a given period of time

    EDIT**
    I just thought about this myself... Even shutcontrol might not work at times (i've got a laptop also) and if for some reason the AC/DC inverter becomes unplugged, or the cord jiggles out, etc, removing power from your system while you are driving then this program will execute. I still go to Menu -> Shutdown when i get out of the car.

  2. #932
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    219
    A laptop with correctly configured power profiles will take care of all that. I have mine setup up to hibernate 1 minute after switching to battery. That means that it will hibernate 1 minute after turning off the car. Whenever I need to vnc in to do some adjustments, I need to modify the power profile to stop it from hibernating because it WILL hibernate at the first chance it gets

  3. #933
    Constant Bitrate the_crooked_toe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by silvi4000 View Post
    A laptop with correctly configured power profiles will take care of all that. I have mine setup up to hibernate 1 minute after switching to battery. That means that it will hibernate 1 minute after turning off the car. Whenever I need to vnc in to do some adjustments, I need to modify the power profile to stop it from hibernating because it WILL hibernate at the first chance it gets
    I agree that it can be done. I'm merely stating that if for some reason you lose your A/C power supply connection from hitting a bump in the road, wire disconnection, etc. Your PC will default to your software's configuration.

    OK no more thread crapping from me. this is about DFX and not about laptop users.

  4. #934
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    149
    why does after loading the skin goes back to the original?
    any clue?
    I could not find any answers.

  5. #935
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    127
    when i edit "temp 1" to SFT 1 or to waht ever my value is in menu.ini and menu2.ini to get the temp display on the menu skin , it works perfectly after saving the file.

    buttttttt when i exit road runner and load it again then the " sft1" goes back to TEMP1 again in both the files!! why is it so ?
    can any one help me.

    and John can we have another clock for the clock_logo please?

  6. #936
    Variable Bitrate BREWDOG52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by monty9991 View Post
    when i edit "temp 1" to SFT 1 or to waht ever my value is in menu.ini and menu2.ini to get the temp display on the menu skin , it works perfectly after saving the file.

    buttttttt when i exit road runner and load it again then the " sft1" goes back to TEMP1 again in both the files!! why is it so ?
    can any one help me.

    and John can we have another clock for the clock_logo please?
    change all the menu/menu2.skin files...
    /menus/compass
    /menus/digitalclock
    /menus/photo
    /menus/spinninglogo


    as for a different clock...google for flash clocks, then save it in the 3dlogos folder, then you can select your new clock within DFX..

    EDIT* here's some sites to look @
    http://edmullen.net/fclock.php
    http://www.csalim.com/gallery.php
    http://toolshell.org/
    http://www.clocklink.com/gallery.php...ry=TRANSPARENT
    http://www.adamdorman.com/gallery.ph...e=flash_clocks

    this ones kinda cool...
    http://edmullen.net/glow.php

  7. #937
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    The next release is so much nicer to work with, no more having 4 different menu skins to edit...
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  8. #938
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by BREWDOG52 View Post
    change all the menu/menu2.skin files...
    /menus/compass
    /menus/digitalclock
    /menus/photo
    /menus/spinninglogo


    as for a different clock...google for flash clocks, then save it in the 3dlogos folder, then you can select your new clock within DFX..

    EDIT* here's some sites to look @
    http://edmullen.net/fclock.php
    http://www.csalim.com/gallery.php
    http://toolshell.org/
    http://www.clocklink.com/gallery.php...ry=TRANSPARENT
    http://www.adamdorman.com/gallery.ph...e=flash_clocks

    this ones kinda cool...
    http://edmullen.net/glow.php
    thanks for the help.. but were can i find these menus?

    and i want a clock in which i can put my logo in it.

  9. #939
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue ZX3 View Post
    The next release is so much nicer to work with, no more having 4 different menu skins to edit...
    hope it get more easy to use DFX'x next version..
    and BTW when is it comming out? waiting for it eagerly

  10. #940
    Variable Bitrate BREWDOG52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by monty9991 View Post
    thanks for the help.. but were can i find these menus?
    ......



    C:\Program Files\Road Runner\skins\DigitalFX 3.0\Menus\Compass
    C:\Program Files\Road Runner\skins\DigitalFX 3.0\Menus\DigitalClock
    C:\Program Files\Road Runner\skins\DigitalFX 3.0\Menus\Photo
    C:\Program Files\Road Runner\skins\DigitalFX 3.0\Menus\SpinningLogo

    Quote Originally Posted by monty9991 View Post
    and i want a clock in which i can put my logo in it.
    sorry... my psychic powers are failing me
    learn to make one I guess.......unless someone has already made one using your logo

Similar Threads

  1. Help! Need RR and DFX 4.0 advice
    By schwazche in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 02:25 PM
  2. ProScan 4.0 Released
    By ProScan in forum Engine Management, OBD-II, Engine Diagnostics, etc.
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 11:46 PM
  3. Digimoto 4.0 available for download
    By digimotojoel in forum Engine Management, OBD-II, Engine Diagnostics, etc.
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 04:36 AM
  4. Custom log parsing automationÖ
    By xcntrk75 in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 03:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •