iDrive style skin || updated 24.01.2011
What the skin lacks:
- NO iLISTS
- NO TRANSPARENCY (didn't like how it came out)
- NO FLASH
- Radio screen not done
- osk.skin doesn't have labels
What it has:
- Button descriptions are all labels, so this skin can be adjusted to any other language. All the variables for this are found in the skin.ini, no need to modify the skin files
- MediaBase application: my own database software. But it should be possible to modify my skin to use BlueZX3's database software. I'm not going to do that, though ;). Features in 4th post
Please note that I created the skin for ME to suit my needs. I'm open for suggestions, but I'm definately not going to support the skin as other skinners do, sorry. If I like an idea I'll see what I can do.
In the skin folder a file called "skin_deutsch.ini" is included. Rename it to skin.ini to get german labels in iDrive3.
- Complete rewrite of MediaBase. It's alot faster now. Also you got an indicator in the top right when MediaBase is busy.
- switched from JPG to PNG. Pictures look alot better now
- added a second page for the main screen
- options menu: changed options for SygicDrive and MediaBase on the fly
- few other fixes I can't remember right now