Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 278

Thread: DFX5 [Released 09/29/10]

  1. #151
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    76
    don't do any thing with library in winamp, rrmedia db will take care of your songs
    if you want the visualizations you will need winamp 5.13

  2. #152
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    351
    I am amazed at how this forum has changed over the years. I liked it better when we were all simply trying to get a stable DC powered pc and a small enough vga monitor. Now all this nonsense about payments, donations etc. Everyone has the right to ask for donations, advert clicks, and outright sell their code and every user has the right to donate or not. Look at what Mediacar has evolved to.


    John, Great work on the skin, RR is good alone, but DFX skins make it GREAT!

    Mitch, thanks for you and the teams support of RR.
    -Jack
    2006 Chrysler 300C AWD
    Samsung Galaxy Tab In dash

  3. #153
    Maximum Bitrate locs4dayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by locs4dayz View Post
    Just in case anyone is interested, you can manually change the splash screen. *Deleted* Cheers everyone!!!

    The program will replace the edited splash an revert back to the default nag splash the next time you boot up!
    Linux(Learning the curve...Like when driving!!!)
    Worklog!!!http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/fabr...l-worklog.html

  4. #154
    Variable Bitrate bemenaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    240
    Bug on the playlist screen theme, (possibly, or my RR is messed up). When I have the playlist theme set for the main screen, and I'm playing the radio, if I hit the forward or backward buttons, my station changes, but the highlight bar doesn't move up or down showing what station I'm on. If I touch the station it moves.

    Caveat, after aug RR update, I was getting this same behavior from the radio screen in DFX4. Not sure if my RR is messed up or if this is a dfx bug.

    On the radio screen itself, the highlight bar moves up and down when I hit the forward and backwards button. (it still doesn't move up or down in dfx4 on the radio screen)

  5. #155
    MySQL Error
    Auto Apps:loading...

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,261
    Quote Originally Posted by bemenaker View Post
    Bug on the playlist screen theme, (possibly, or my RR is messed up). When I have the playlist theme set for the main screen, and I'm playing the radio, if I hit the forward or backward buttons, my station changes, but the highlight bar doesn't move up or down showing what station I'm on. If I touch the station it moves.

    Caveat, after aug RR update, I was getting this same behavior from the radio screen in DFX4. Not sure if my RR is messed up or if this is a dfx bug.

    On the radio screen itself, the highlight bar moves up and down when I hit the forward and backwards button. (it still doesn't move up or down in dfx4 on the radio screen)


    1st thing, try telling him what radio, because there is a skin for each kind of radio
    2nd, i just tested it here with HD Radio, and the bar moves fine!
    -Thanks
    Mitch
    www.rush2112.net

    "Did you test it in carwings??"

    Sun, Come shine my way
    May healing waters bury all my pain
    Wind, Carry me home
    The fabric of reality is tearing apart
    The piece of me that died
    Will return To live again

  6. #156
    Maximum Bitrate locs4dayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    507
    I am new to RideRunner, and I have chosen to use the DFX5 skin cause most of the function buttons are there by default....plus some new features are in it I like. I have figured out how to change the font color, the progress bar color, my bootsplash screen, and my background image easily. How do I add more games to the games menu list(I have game on my CarPC that I have installed)? Games is listed on two menu pages...How do I edit or change one of them to a Browser button that will launch Firefox? How do I embed S&T's(does this skin include a S&T skin)?

    Thanks in advance!!!
    Linux(Learning the curve...Like when driving!!!)
    Worklog!!!http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/fabr...l-worklog.html

  7. #157
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by locs4dayz View Post
    How do I edit or change one of them to a Browser button that will launch Firefox?

    Thanks in advance!!!
    To change any of the buttons on any of the 4 main menus just press and hold a button that you don't plan on using for two seconds. A list of programs will pop-up, such as Firefox. Then just select it.

  8. #158
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Nashua, NH
    Posts
    243
    What would be the simplest way to execute a command when the HD radio is selected? Specifically, I have a USB based relay that controls the antenna extending/retracting and a small utility to drive the relay. I just want to issue the command (e.g., "C:\UsbRelay\AntennaUp.exe") when the radio is selected/deselected. This also means doing the right thing when resuming from standby and initial startup of RR.

    I realize this is not DFX5 specific, but I have asked in other areas and got limited help. And I know there's a few guys here that know what they're doing!

    Steve

  9. #159
    Super Moderator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    JohnWPB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,723
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by locs4dayz View Post
    Just in case anyone is interested, you can manually change the splash screen. Open the image of your choice for editing, then xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx EDITED xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by locs4dayz View Post
    How do I add more games to the games menu list(I have game on my CarPC that I have installed)? Games is listed on two menu pages...How do I edit or change one of them to a Browser button that will launch Firefox? How do I embed S&T's(does this skin include a S&T skin)?

    Thanks in advance!!!
    Wow, VERY interesting! Are you actually serious when you are asking for help, right after telling everyone how to "hack" the skin? Which I am being very nice about. Instruction on how to circumvent or hack any software, or sharing Warez in MP3Car forums is a serious violation of the MP3Car forums, and subject to being banned. I actually talked one moderator out of banning you, and they just deleted your posts instead.

    Please be a little more considerate in the future.

    Yes, the skin does come with a S&T skin. Just open RRConfig and choose the software you are using, and put in the path to the S&T executable.
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

    My Fiero Build Thread

  10. #160
    Variable Bitrate bemenaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchjs View Post
    1st thing, try telling him what radio, because there is a skin for each kind of radio
    2nd, i just tested it here with HD Radio, and the bar moves fine!
    Good point Mitch, wasn't thinking when I posted that. I am using a Visteon HD radio. As I insinuated in my first post, I don't think this is a DFX problem as I think about it, since I got the problem in DFX4 also. This started after the August RR update.

    I do find it interesting that the bar doesn't move on the DFX4 radio screen using FWD and BKWD buttons, but it does work on the Radio screen in DFX5, just not the playlist Main screen.

Similar Threads

  1. DigitalFX 4.0
    By JohnWPB in forum RR Skins No Longer Supported
    Replies: 5576
    Last Post: 03-27-2014, 05:48 PM
  2. Updates to DFX5 Skin for RideRunner
    By JohnWPB in forum Auto App Mart
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 11:26 PM
  3. Updates to DFX5 Ride Runner Skin
    By JohnWPB in forum Auto App Mart
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 03:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •