Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 402

Thread: Ls 3.0

  1. #321
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by e30_droptop
    Any ideas when the .psd s will be released? Or the FM and Satellite Skins included? I need an FM Radio Skin and want to make one for Sirrius . Anyone create one yet for either of these 2 options?

    e30_droptop taps fingers impatiently

    anyway I can help this portion of the skin along?
    hey e30, sorry about the delay, i tried to reply to your PM 3 times but it kept crashing when i tried to submit the post. Ill try to post it here.

    I can do a special request, long as it isnt too much, as far as the main menu was concerned.
    The psd files wont be released for a while, till im 100% done with the skin. I can probably whip something up for people to be able to change the text on the main menu to what ever they want (but that'll take some time).
    XM/FM/Sirrus screens are on the way.
    in the meantime, i woud suggest to copy those screens from another skin so you dont loose the function till i release.

  2. #322
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    134
    "XM/FM/Sirrus screens are on the way"

    Awesome! I am sure that I am not the only one that cannot wait! I will PM you about my special request. Its nothing major and if the .psd's wont be relased for a while then I might as well ask.

    Thanks for supporting one of the best Roard Runner Skins to come along!

  3. #323
    Variable Bitrate jthiani's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Raleigh, NC.... Nbi, Alpha quadrant (1 00 N, 38 00 E ) !!!
    Posts
    374
    Hi

    I must admit i do love this skin and i havent had time to read through all the post. so maybe my question has been answered previously, but i will ask it anyway. Which visualization is in use with this skin??? is it milkdrop or some other vis?? If its a different vis from milkdrop, whats its name and where can i get it??

    Thanks a million

  4. #324
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by jthiani
    Hi

    I must admit i do love this skin and i havent had time to read through all the post. so maybe my question has been answered previously, but i will ask it anyway. Which visualization is in use with this skin??? is it milkdrop or some other vis?? If its a different vis from milkdrop, whats its name and where can i get it??

    Thanks a million
    well you can use whatever vis you want with any skin, the vis i personaly use is just the stock visuals that come with winamp (AVS). If you are asking because you saw a screen shot in this thread then that is the vis. I believe there is at least one screen shot with eq bars as the vis, that is spectrum anylizer, i got it from somewhere on this board you'll have to search for it, im not sure where its at.

  5. #325
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    325
    Hi,

    I think itīs this one:

    http://www.winamp.com/plugins/details.php?id=3277

    There are different settings to show the spectrum analyzer.

    Ciao
    Ti-ejtsch

  6. #326
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    90
    hi LS,

    This skin is great and I having been using since I installed a carputer. Would you be able to knock up a powerdvd skin.

    Thanks

    Steve

  7. #327
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Ti-ejtsch
    Hi,

    I think itīs this one:

    http://www.winamp.com/plugins/details.php?id=3277

    There are different settings to show the spectrum analyzer.

    Ciao
    Ti-ejtsch
    actually NO that is not the spectrum analyzer im using. That one dose not work in winamp5, its really old. The one im using was actually made by some guy here on the forums. Ill see if i can find the link.

  8. #328
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by hatton920
    hi LS,

    This skin is great and I having been using since I installed a carputer. Would you be able to knock up a powerdvd skin.

    Thanks

    Steve
    damn, that reminds me.
    It'll be in the next update.

    correction. i was thinking about windvd.
    There is support for windvd now, should work with powerdvd also.

  9. #329
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    90
    Hi LS,

    Powerdvd does work but it uses the same skin that in in BMV and not matched to your skin. I use powerdvd because for some reason windvd doesnt work on my m10000 with hardware acc turned on.

    Thanks

  10. #330
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by hatton920
    Hi LS,

    Powerdvd does work but it uses the same skin that in in BMV and not matched to your skin. I use powerdvd because for some reason windvd doesnt work on my m10000 with hardware acc turned on.

    Thanks
    when i said it's supported "now" i ment its supported now "on my machine", and not in the dowload thats available. Sorry for the confusion.

    about windvd and hardware acc, for some reason it dosent work when i turn it on either and i have a Nvidia 6800 Ultra, what more do i need, lol

Similar Threads

  1. LS 3.0
    By liquid_smoke in forum FP Skins
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 04:01 AM
  2. LS 2.0 and Britelife combo
    By -zip- in forum FrodoPlayer
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 08:57 PM
  3. Buy / Download Destinator 3.0?
    By millec in forum GPS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 05:20 PM
  4. Sproggy Mk 3.0 Kits For Sale
    By Mastero in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-09-2003, 01:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •