Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 402

Thread: Ls 3.0

  1. #351
    Constant Bitrate meissenation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Macomb, Michigan
    Posts
    118
    Yeah, exactly. It was working fine, I installed a Wireless USB adapter and then later I noticed the GPS stopped working, and at first i thought there was maybe some sort of conflict, but I checked device manager and it's not showing any conflicts. Also, if there was a conflict then it wouldn't work universally, but for some reason this only won't work on LS. Works fine on ZDGrey, and it also works if I view iGuidance on it's own. Any sort of ideas? Really love using LS.
    CarPC v3 - 6/4/2008 - Project Showoff Thread
    CarPC v2 - Project Showoff Thread
    Michigan FBody Association - Administrator and Owner

  2. #352
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by meissenation
    Yeah, exactly. It was working fine, I installed a Wireless USB adapter and then later I noticed the GPS stopped working, and at first i thought there was maybe some sort of conflict, but I checked device manager and it's not showing any conflicts. Also, if there was a conflict then it wouldn't work universally, but for some reason this only won't work on LS. Works fine on ZDGrey, and it also works if I view iGuidance on it's own. Any sort of ideas? Really love using LS.
    odd

    are you using a com port splitter? Not that you shouldnt, its actually recommended for this skin.
    have you changed anything in the skin thats specific to your setup?
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-faq/
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  3. #353
    Constant Bitrate meissenation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Macomb, Michigan
    Posts
    118
    Using DeLorme's com port program to change the USB to a com port.
    CarPC v3 - 6/4/2008 - Project Showoff Thread
    CarPC v2 - Project Showoff Thread
    Michigan FBody Association - Administrator and Owner

  4. #354
    Constant Bitrate meissenation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Macomb, Michigan
    Posts
    118
    Figured it out; apparently the LS skin does not like it if iGuidance is already loaded! I'm not sure what the difference is between the other skins and yours, since they worked, but that was the problem. I forgot that last night I put iGuidance into my Start Up folder so it'd be loaded and ready when RR loads. I'm guessing since it loaded on its own, for some reason LS wasn't recognizing it. I had minimized RR and manually exited iG while I was doing some stuff on the desktop, then went back to RR and went to GPS and it worked perfectly again. So, problem solved.
    CarPC v3 - 6/4/2008 - Project Showoff Thread
    CarPC v2 - Project Showoff Thread
    Michigan FBody Association - Administrator and Owner

  5. #355
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tulsa, OK, USA
    Posts
    23

    Unhappy help with IG

    I have to say this a great skin!!!!! but runing in to a small problem. cant seem to load the IG with this skin. have tried to follow the inst. the bellow pic is what i get. can someone please tell me what i am doing wrong and how and where and what i need to do.

    thank you !!!





  6. #356
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by meissenation
    Figured it out; apparently the LS skin does not like it if iGuidance is already loaded! I'm not sure what the difference is between the other skins and yours, since they worked, but that was the problem. I forgot that last night I put iGuidance into my Start Up folder so it'd be loaded and ready when RR loads. I'm guessing since it loaded on its own, for some reason LS wasn't recognizing it. I had minimized RR and manually exited iG while I was doing some stuff on the desktop, then went back to RR and went to GPS and it worked perfectly again. So, problem solved.
    thats even more odd, i have IG preloaded all the time. Are you using IG by itself or are you also using skinbedder? As you know the skin is setup to look for skinbedder.
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  7. #357
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by cali0028
    I have to say this a great skin!!!!! but runing in to a small problem. cant seem to load the IG with this skin. have tried to follow the inst. the bellow pic is what i get. can someone please tell me what i am doing wrong and how and where and what i need to do.

    thank you !!!

    well it looks to me that your paths are wrong.
    download skinbedder2.9999999 if you dont have it allready.
    Install it to this path
    C:\Program Files\Road Runner\SKINbedder_v2.99999
    Go back to the first post in this thread, there is a .ini file that is needed
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  8. #358
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tulsa, OK, USA
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid_smoke
    well it looks to me that your paths are wrong.
    download skinbedder2.9999999 if you dont have it allready.
    Install it to this path
    C:\Program Files\Road Runner\SKINbedder_v2.99999
    Go back to the first post in this thread, there is a .ini file that is needed

    cant seem to find the v2.99999..but did find the v3..and changed the button value to as follows
    "RUN;C:\playfile.exe|C:\Music.wav||LOAD;EXTERNAL_G PS.skin;RUN;C:\Program Files\Road Runner\SkinBedder_v3\SKINbedder.exe;SKINbedder"

    is this right ??

  9. #359
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    looks good to me,
    note that V3 is buggy (last i checked)
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  10. #360
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    skinbedder2.9 is here
    [Release] SKINbedder BETA 2.99999
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Similar Threads

  1. LS 3.0
    By liquid_smoke in forum FP Skins
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 04:01 AM
  2. LS 2.0 and Britelife combo
    By -zip- in forum FrodoPlayer
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 08:57 PM
  3. Buy / Download Destinator 3.0?
    By millec in forum GPS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 05:20 PM
  4. Sproggy Mk 3.0 Kits For Sale
    By Mastero in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-09-2003, 01:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •