Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 402

Thread: Ls 3.0

  1. #71
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    beta1 is now released, ive updated the first post

  2. #72
    Variable Bitrate Mr.Fabio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    261
    Hey, Liquid_Smoke, just downloaded and installed your skin. I have to say that i really amazing!, but strangely on this full skin on the main menu there is the problem that you speak above. Now i have no time to make some tests, but later i will give a try.
    Anyway great great job
    Fabio

    _______________________
    Travla C134
    Jetway J7F2WE 1Gb DDR2 - HD SATA 3.5" 80Gb + HD 2.5" 40Gb - Lilliput 7" TS - Holux GR-213 - Bluetooth - Belkin 802.11g WiFi - Silabs Radio - HTC Leo

    RoadRunner - PC Navigator 7.1 - FreeFone

  3. #73
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Fabio
    Hey, Liquid_Smoke, just downloaded and installed your skin. I have to say that i really amazing!, but strangely on this full skin on the main menu there is the problem that you speak above. Now i have no time to make some tests, but later i will give a try.
    Anyway great great job

    damnit! i'll have to figure out what the deal is with that, its super weird.
    Maybe guino cant take a peek at it and see whats wrong with it. Ill do more testing tomorrow.
    Thanks for the comments and helping out.

  4. #74
    Low Bitrate Flappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    103
    I installed the skin 10 mins ago, and it seems to work fine over here!
    Only problem: When i juse another skin (Zots), it has problems now...

    When i go to 'music', and i want back to main menu, the 'Menu' button won't work.. I think it has something to do with the line's i had to insert in that .ini file.

    Also noticed a small bug, when i press a button in your skin, the VW logo flashes on the side of the button.

    I love your skin, take your time to figure things out, don't rush, we can affort to wait for this great skin!


    I will be online for the next hour, if you need any testing, i'm available!
    AsRock AM2 dual VGA
    AMD Sempron 3000+
    512MB DDR
    3,5" 80GB harddrive
    Liliput 7"
    TFT 15"
    M2-ATX

    0% [OOOOOOOO-] 100%

    My install

  5. #75
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    136
    how do we change the vw logo? and love the skin

  6. #76
    Variable Bitrate Mr.Fabio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    261

    Arrow Problem Found

    I have found the problem. Seems to be a skin resizing issue....
    Dont know why happens ....

    Anyway, if you go in General.ini and keep the original aspect ratio (800x480), everything goes well.

    I think we need Guino to reply at this question...

    Edit : I have also found wrong coordinates in the N64 button, but this was not a problem...
    Fabio

    _______________________
    Travla C134
    Jetway J7F2WE 1Gb DDR2 - HD SATA 3.5" 80Gb + HD 2.5" 40Gb - Lilliput 7" TS - Holux GR-213 - Bluetooth - Belkin 802.11g WiFi - Silabs Radio - HTC Leo

    RoadRunner - PC Navigator 7.1 - FreeFone

  7. #77
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetX
    how do we change the vw logo? and love the skin
    look here, the logo clocks are made by this guy
    iRunner

    also note, he's going to make a new set to go with this skin.

  8. #78
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Flappy
    I installed the skin 10 mins ago, and it seems to work fine over here!
    Only problem: When i juse another skin (Zots), it has problems now...

    When i go to 'music', and i want back to main menu, the 'Menu' button won't work.. I think it has something to do with the line's i had to insert in that .ini file.

    Also noticed a small bug, when i press a button in your skin, the VW logo flashes on the side of the button.

    I love your skin, take your time to figure things out, don't rush, we can affort to wait for this great skin!


    I will be online for the next hour, if you need any testing, i'm available!

    yeah, the code is most likey screwing that up. I didnt test it with "other" skins, but i can make sure it works the right way when not using my skin.

    If you want a temp fix, you can delete those lines out of the .ini file and rename menu2.skin to menu.skin

    also the flashing you are seeing i believe is a known bug with the latest version of RR, the logo and the button are fighting for visibility, ill look into reduceing this also

  9. #79
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Fabio
    I have found the problem. Seems to be a skin resizing issue....
    Dont know why happens ....

    Anyway, if you go in General.ini and keep the original aspect ratio (800x480), everything goes well.

    I think we need Guino to reply at this question...

    Edit : I have also found wrong coordinates in the N64 button, but this was not a problem...
    humm, thats very odd. Im going to test this out in a few moments. Hopefully thats the case and i wont have to spend anymore time on it.
    THANKS ALOT FOR THE TESTING

  10. #80
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Hey Mr.Fabio

    I think i found a temp solution
    If you change the ShowHeight=595, it seems to fix the problem, with the only issue being a 5 pixel gap at the bottom of your screen. Higher numbers dont seem to work. If your wallpaper is all black you cannt even see it. Not a fix but something that will tide us over till guino has a chance to take a look at it.
    Ill put these settings in the next release of the skin

Similar Threads

  1. LS 3.0
    By liquid_smoke in forum FP Skins
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 05:01 AM
  2. LS 2.0 and Britelife combo
    By -zip- in forum FrodoPlayer
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 09:57 PM
  3. Buy / Download Destinator 3.0?
    By millec in forum GPS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 06:20 PM
  4. Sproggy Mk 3.0 Kits For Sale
    By Mastero in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-09-2003, 02:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •