Car Data. Comming soon.
Thinking of moving the street name (sourced from Freedrive or Map Monkey)to centre top and scrolling to match the scrolling song which is centre bottom.
And adding a phone button somewhere, maybe next to the weather one.
Originally Posted by Cris
Car Data screen is already there.
if plugins are programmed for the bits (ie climate, ECU etc) then they will be skinned if they can be.
oh TV and radio should be there soon, but not tested as I don't have at present.
Great job guys. I have installed the skin and it works great. Just two things do not work properly:
1.- Entertainment screen
DVD label is not clickable. The blue side strip is moved form the DVD label. So if you want to click DVD you have to do it in the bootom part of the screen not in DVD label
I have installed Freedrive and I do not have the speed value next to speed tag when freedrive is working. Do i have to configure any txt file?
Thanks and keep working
Originally Posted by aal2000
Glad you like it. and thanks for the feedback.
1. sounds you have the first zip I put up. I had put an extra DVD label in by mistake. There should be anoither DVD button which works. However the current version is corrected. link in first post.
2. For the speed in freedrive you have to edit the freedrive sdk.ini file and set
you also need
for the number of satellites to appear, and the number of cameras (GPS screens) and the location you are at.
Hi, first of all, this skin is the BEST!
However, i have two problems.
One of them is that when i switch to full screen in navigation (using iguidance 2.1 NA), iguidance screen suddenly dissapears and gives me blank full screen with contorls on top and bottom. And then if i switch back to normal mode, it shows iguidance screen as normal.
Fullscreen mode works with other skins but not with this one...
Second problem that i am having is that when i go to web browser, internet explorer pops up in different location (every time different location) meaning that it does not show up in right side of the skin in embbed area as it should be.
How can i fix these problems?
Thanks for replying in advance.
1. iGuidance - The external GPS was set up with FreeDrive in mind at present, as that's what I use. The normal screen works on the settings in RR Config, so if you have set iGuidance up as your external GPS that screen will work fine. Although the Speed and locations info at the top won't show up.
Now for the full-gps skin the settings are in the skin files so it is coded to look fro freedrive, which is why you are getting a blank screen.
Solution : Open external_gps.skin in notepad, and look for the following line
Replace the red FreeDrive with iGuidance
Replace the Green program path with GPS path you have set in RR config.
Replace the Blue FreeDrive with the GPS Window Name in RR config.
2. Browser - strange, I ran it on my PC, the first time it grabbed the ie window and then let it escape. However everytime after that it managed to grab it perfectly.
1. do you have a browser window open and it is trying to grab that or is no browser open and it is starting from fresh?
2. what is your home page set to? (not sure if this makes a difference)
Thanks! GPS fullscreen is working now!
And for the second problem, I guess i wasn't clear explaining the problem at first.
Just like you said, it opens IE then it escapes. And, if i go back to it, it grabs it in a proper location. I guess that was normal then.. my bad..
BTW, Keep up the good work~ LOVE THIS SKIN!
Originally Posted by os20k
it shouldn't be 'normal', will look into this a bit more, see if it's just this skin or whether it does it on others as wellOriginally Posted by os20k
Originally Posted by os20k
should be another version with some more screens and the tweaked on/over buttons as per post 38 later today or over the weekend.