Page 26 of 131 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676126 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 1303

Thread: LSX (VOID) released

  1. #251
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Thanks guys, replies, kind words (and donations) do tend to shift my attention, and are appreciated.
    Dont feel obligated to donate though, its just there for people who want to say thanks in a different way.
    Since i do use the donations to basicly buy beer, couldnt come at a better time, since my younger brother came over my house the other day and stole half my beer!
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-faq/
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  2. #252
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    134
    Man, you are pretty humble : ) Your welcome and personally I think that we should see a donation of some value no matter how small within every 4 posts in this thread. You develop and program this skin and people just download it for free without thinking twice. I used to work with programmers that easily cleared six figures for what they were working on so 5$ , 10 $ , 15$, 20 $ should be no problem for people to contribute.

    You keep developing and I'll be Jerry Lewis on the LSX Void Telethon.
    {Now where's my tote board?} lol.

    Keep those donations flowing people!

  3. #253
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by e30_droptop
    Man, you are pretty humble : ) Your welcome and personally I think that we should see a donation of some value no matter how small within every 4 posts in this thread. You develop and program this skin and people just download it for free without thinking twice. I used to work with programmers that easily cleared six figures for what they were working on so 5$ , 10 $ , 15$, 20 $ should be no problem for people to contribute.

    You keep developing and I'll be Jerry Lewis on the LSX Void Telethon.
    {Now where's my tote board?} lol.

    Keep those donations flowing people!
    LOL, thats funny.
    yeah, im pretty humble or i try to be. Ive found that most lessons in life teach you to be more humble, else life kicks your ***.
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  4. #254
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    44
    how do I get mph instead of kph on main screen and on full screen nav?

  5. #255
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by aducrejr
    how do I get mph instead of kph on main screen and on full screen nav?
    Click the "Config" button inside the skin or run RRConfig.exe, go to the GPS section and check "International Standard Units"
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  6. #256
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid_smoke
    Click the "Config" button inside the skin or run RRConfig.exe, go to the GPS section and check "International Standard Units"
    I tried it checked and uncheck. I see in rr.ini that disableinternat= is changing from false to true but I am not seeing a difference in skin

  7. #257
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    14
    I'm just curious, what exactly does holding the PLAYLIST button with the white dot do? When I hold it, it goes to some directory in the C folder. When I move up from the directory it just puts me in the root of C:.

    Also, is there a way to go the Playlist directory I set in RR or somehow load playlists from a directory?

    Thanks for the great skin, it's really made using the carputer a joy.

  8. #258
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by aducrejr
    I tried it checked and uncheck. I see in rr.ini that disableinternat= is changing from false to true but I am not seeing a difference in skin
    not sure what disable internet is supposed to do or if you'll notice anything in the skin be different, far as i know the only features in RR that involve the internet is the web browser and indicators for online/offline.

    International Standard Units under GPS is the option that changes how the speed is displayed. You have to restart RR for the change to take, reloading the skin wont do it (just in case)

    Things im assumeing are:
    your using iGuidance as your GPS (really dosnt matter though)
    your talking about the speed display on the main screen @ top, right side of TIME
    You will need a gps com port splitter if you are using iGuidance and also want to see the speedo's work in RR
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  9. #259
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by prohan
    I'm just curious, what exactly does holding the PLAYLIST button with the white dot do? When I hold it, it goes to some directory in the C folder. When I move up from the directory it just puts me in the root of C:.

    Also, is there a way to go the Playlist directory I set in RR or somehow load playlists from a directory?

    Thanks for the great skin, it's really made using the carputer a joy.
    Holding the Playlist button will take you to browse by album art.
    The reason its takeing you to the root of C is because you have to configure the dir for browse by album art in the actual skin file (not sure why its like that) instead of rr.ini where it should be.

    Open "audio_browser2.skin" in notepad or RRSkineditor
    at the bottom of the file you'll see something like this


    /, SD, a;AA, Disp;MODE, Icon Width, Icon Heigth, Path
    SD,02,02,150,130,"C:\My Music"

    change the path to your music path

    This should be included in the faq in the 2nd post (ill add it) as this is something basicly everyone has or needs to do by hand if they want to browse by album art.

    In previous versions, clicking the album art image in the audio player would take you browse by album art, but with recent updates to RR buttons can nolonger be placed ontop of album art, so its now a click and hold.

    In the upcomeing update this function will change, clicking and holding the playlist button will bring up the save playlist, and the save list button on the top right will be replaced with brows by album art.
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  10. #260
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    14
    And what about viewing and loading playlists from a directory. Like playlists I created in winamp and saved into directory.

    thanks

Similar Threads

  1. LSX....void
    By liquid_smoke in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 05:59 PM
  2. LSX Scripts
    By Osiris in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 10:13 PM
  3. QT 4 crossplatform released
    By s003apr in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 03:41 PM
  4. Will molding a dash void a lilliput's warranty?
    By mykolJay in forum Fabrication
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-29-2004, 08:48 PM
  5. Lorty's mp3car plugin 2.4.08 released
    By lorty in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-19-2001, 09:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •