have a look at www.oldversion.com
Sorry, but where can I download - I only find the 5.24!!Originally Posted by left_hooked
Audi S6 2.2 Turbo
Helix HX400=AXTON Amp
Audi Doorspeakers and 15" JBL in Sparewheel Hole
19" Alutec Alloys, ABT-Silencer, FK-Suspension
LS how is that IG3 skin coming? I haven't installed it yet as I'm waiting to see how your skin progress. Also it looks like IGMon is not working with IG3 but I can almost live with that as long as IG3 works as expected and is more PC friendly.
igmon works fine for me with IG3, i think pretty much everything still works.Originally Posted by Civic03
the ig3mods are comeing along ok, ive updated igcontrol to work with IG3 and it'll be needed a lot more than before.
right now im about to replace all the arrow icons for your position. Just not really sure how i want them to look yet but the stock ones are crappy and have been for a long time.
Im also tweaking the gps screen to be larger, removed the top bar where the time/date etc was located because IG3 will need a little more screen space due to the larger ui features.
Thinking about removeing the volume bar and track bar at the bottom also. There is an att button and also pause/mute if audio needs to be stopped or lowered suddenly and u can allways FFW by holding the FFW button.
The fullscreen gps screen is now truely 100% fullscreen. I removed the flash speedo as there is a bigger speedo in IG3 and extra space is needed. Access the fullscreen mode is in the igcontrol flyout.
all in all, things look a lot cleaner. Some features removed, like trackname, but that really isnt all that important, most know what the song is anyway.
Another thing im also gonna do is have access to the IG MENU from other screens in RR. The menu will popup and you can do whatever but the map will stay hidden. So if you wanted to cancel a route without having to first go to the gps screen etc.
here is a screen shot of the igmenu being accessed from the main screen in RR.
Im thinking about removing the quickmenu feature (clicking the time) and replaceing it with pulling up the IGMenu as that should be slightly more important. esp if i cant find another good place to add this button. There will be a switch to enable or disable this change for those who dont have IG3 or actually like the current quickmenu. Personally i never ever use it and sometimes forget its even there.
01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101
beer replenishment fund
mp3car live search
i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.
Yes... awesome how long it take you to do that screen?
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy — Benjamin Franklin
First want to say great skin! I'm working over to this skin from simplistique
since it's far more complete. But have some issues:
1. On my desktop all fonts seems to work fine, but on my carputer I have the issue with buttons dislaying numbers and wrong icons as if the fonts isn't installed. I've treied to install the fonts delete them and add the again but problem is still there.
2. Visualizations. I can't get it do display correctly. When I click on the date to bring up viz. it puts the main win amp player on top of the screen and sometimes with a big viz. window behind the skin. I've tried with different viz. and made sure it's correctly setup in rrconfig...
3. When I choose to browse by album art in the music skin, for some reason it starts in the root C:\ dir and I can't change drives. My music is located in D:\mp3
4. Can I get the weather function to work in europe (Norway)?
BMW 320 CI - 2000 mod.
Xenarc/Gain 7" TSV with custom dash frame
Epia M1000 shuttle pc- 80g hd, dvd, holux gps, linksys wireless
Opus 120W, Trust BT v2 dongle, Wintv card
Cadenze 500w rms monoblck,
Cadenze 4ch 400w rms
Alpine 12" Type R
Originally Posted by diskey
1. take the font and locate it into the windows/fonts directory. for some reason it doesnt seem your font was installed correctly. make sure you see the font install bar come up. I have thousands of fonts for graphics on my pc, and i remember sometimes a font wont install right. I dont remember why, i just remember it was touchy.
2. you want to take and undock the vis window from winamp inside winamp, also make sure winamp is set to run minimized. then place the visual window where you want it so when it pops up its in the right place.
3. i beleive this needs to be set in the rrconfig. after you edit the config you have to restart RR to see the changes take effect.
4. i beleive this is also in the rrconfig file.as long as weather.com pulls up data for norway it should work fine..
MII12000 | 512MB PC3200 | 60GB 2.5" Samsung
M2-ATX 160W PS | SlotLoad DVD/CDRW | BU353 GPS
7" Lilliput 619 | WinTV | WIFI | Bluetooth
Audigy2 ZS | HQCT | Kyocera KR1 Mobile Router(3G)
Roadrunner | LSXvoid | IGuidance 3