still waiting ! :D
still waiting ! :D
Good morning! See ya this afternoon! :-)
Great skin, much appreciated...
two things ive noticed in the last few weeks that i havent seen addressed in the faq or updates...
1. when i first boot up road runner, when i go to adjust the volume either up or down it just about mutes completely, works fine after that.
2. switching the pages will usually have the last album cover or song title until you toggle back and forth.
3. is there any way to save playlists...?
4. ATT function when not using NAVI, ok thats one of the hidden buttons, cool.
5. touching all the way to the right when on playlists brings up the keyboard, but i cant get it to do anything...
6. PowerDVD wont embed at all, anything special i need to do.
sorry for asking so many questions, thanks for any input, skin is amazing.
<----- at work... still refreshing! :D
X2, with LSXV running on the laptopQuote:
Originally Posted by kiztope
Rats... goin' to lunch now... no more refreshes for at least an hour!... Ls, currently viewing the thread?
lol? patience! LS always makes the updates worth the wait :)
Originally Posted by wzcunningham
1.you know, ive been noticeing some odd things in the past few weeks with audio also. I havnt said anything yet cuz i wasnt sure what was causeing it. But im pretty sure it has something to do with RR.
If i shutdown the computer with RR still running, the next time i boot my audio is muted.
If i exit RR first then shutdown the computer everything works fine.
Now i know when RR exits, for a brief moment it does mute and unmute your audio, i have no idea why but its allways did this for me. It just seems now that for some reason it dosent unmute or dosent have time to unmute before the shutdown, so when i boot my audio is allways muted.
Just started happening in the past few weeks also.
Not sure if thats related to your issue, but seems similar.
2.Nothing i can do about that, i think RR has allways done that.
3. Click and hold on the playlist button, and that will prompt you to save teh list. Should bring up the osk for you to type the name of the list.
4. Att will be more accessable to other screens in update
5. see #3
6. powerdvd is a bit flaky, the latest version at least has issues embeding correctly. I think you have to use an older version that embeds correctly.
I did plan on supporting powerdvd a long time ago, but dropped it because of this issue, and also i didnt really see anything wrong with the built in dvd support. To be honest, im not sure why everyone seems to not want to use it, its allways worked fine for me. But... i also very rarely ever watch a dvd in the car.
oh, also when you save the playlist , there isnt any prompt or feedback that says you saved it correctly etc. You just have to look in the playlist dir that you have setup in RRconfig to save playlist to, and see if its there.
Yea dude, My RR's been muting itself a lot recently. I also noticed if I had XM playing it sometimes reduces my winamp volume to 0 so I have to goto XM then back out then goto Audio to get it to unmute Winamp.