1. what fm tuner are you using? LS doesnt use any fm tuner i dont beleive. He added it into the skin for those of us that do. I Use the HQCT and the FM skin works fine. You first need to scan to get local stations. the hqct makes a file with these stations stored in it. now if you press local again itll scan the area where your at for its radio stations. for when your traveling. when your done you press local and your original local station file is loaded back in. you can edit the station id from preset to whatever you want, I suggest going ahead and doing one and then going into the RR folder and finding the ini file and editing it from within. Its easiest that way. Also that was the only way I was able to get AM stations to work. as for speed and network status im not sure what your asking for.
2. very few people have tv tuners in their cars, im guessing itll be a while before this gets implemented unless you wanna edit a skin for lsx and smoke will put it in future releases.
3. I like the font for the NWSE it makes it stand out. I Truthfully dont care that much but im not sure if a different font would be any better. You could always find the jpgs of those and edit the pic to be in whatever font you like.
4. You can search for music on the audio page. press in the middle of the slider on the right. it will pop up a keyboard for you to search with. How the search function works is not part of the skin but part of road runner itself. I found that if you dont know the exact name, theres no telling what youll find. Im still in the process of orginizing 10k mp3's and putting in tags on all of it, so i might not be the best person to help with that,.
5. I know he put in freedrive support for those of you that use it, Im pretty sure LS uses IG like most of us. Maybe post some screens to see what your talking about? or maybe someone else using freedrive has a fix for you already?
6. make sure your using a newer version of winamp. and you are running winamp in classic mode. then outside of RR with winamp open, move the visual to where it needs to be and size. after that it will remember and should resize and imbed properly.
7. Your button is still red after you press it becasue it is still being highlighted. meaning when you press it your mouse cursor is still over it. Click somewhere else on the screen, if you disable seeing your pointer you might not of realized this.