Page 94 of 131 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 940 of 1303

Thread: LSX (VOID) released

  1. #931
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    335
    Is there a way to go back to the smaller vis box instead of having it take up most the screen? It really bogs down my cpu whereas the smaller one was not that bad My computer is not all growns up yet

  2. #932
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by tmar89 View Post
    Is there a way to go back to the smaller vis box instead of having it take up most the screen? It really bogs down my cpu whereas the smaller one was not that bad My computer is not all growns up yet
    please look inside the LSTOOLS/ALT folder
    there are both versions as well as some other alternative versions of the main menu inside this folder.

    This info is on the first post and readme.
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-faq/
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  3. #933
    Low Bitrate TxAxZxZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    FWB, FL (but currently in Belgium until 2016)
    Posts
    106
    LS,
    I just wanted you to know that you have a couple cases of cold beer waiting for you compliments of me. Thanks for all the hard work and support you give us each day. You're probably wondering who this TxAxZxZ guy is. I've been a subscriber of this forum for about 5 months and have been following the works of everybody affiliated with RR. Currently I don't have a system in my jeep, but I'm working on it...slowly. Right now I'm in the big sandbox (Iraq)...luckily technology has come a long way over the past several years for me to be on the other side of the world and continue with my hobby. This will be my first post ever on mp3car.com and I wanted to use it to say thank you to you, quinno, and to all the other mp3 car enthusiasts that put in their 2 cents. I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 5 months and my knowledge is increasing...one day I will build the car computer for my wrangler...one day. But until that day comes, I will continue to do my research and dream up the system that will make you proud.

    To guinno, I also want to thank you in the same fashion (donation), however, the donation link on your website freezes up. If you're reading this, is there another link you have to donate to you?

    Many thanks...

    Tazz
    JeepTablet Project
    - Design <<<100%>>>
    - Construction <<<70%>>>

    View My Worklog

  4. #934
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Your words alone was thanks enough. Its the post like these that make me feel better about being up till the wee hours pixel herding and scripting.
    I feel like i should be saying thank you for your hard work and support.
    My hat goes off to you sir, and hope for a safe trip home.



    Quote Originally Posted by TxAxZxZ View Post
    LS,
    I just wanted you to know that you have a couple cases of cold beer waiting for you compliments of me. Thanks for all the hard work and support you give us each day. You're probably wondering who this TxAxZxZ guy is. I've been a subscriber of this forum for about 5 months and have been following the works of everybody affiliated with RR. Currently I don't have a system in my jeep, but I'm working on it...slowly. Right now I'm in the big sandbox (Iraq)...luckily technology has come a long way over the past several years for me to be on the other side of the world and continue with my hobby. This will be my first post ever on mp3car.com and I wanted to use it to say thank you to you, quinno, and to all the other mp3 car enthusiasts that put in their 2 cents. I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 5 months and my knowledge is increasing...one day I will build the car computer for my wrangler...one day. But until that day comes, I will continue to do my research and dream up the system that will make you proud.

    To guinno, I also want to thank you in the same fashion (donation), however, the donation link on your website freezes up. If you're reading this, is there another link you have to donate to you?

    Many thanks...

    Tazz
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  5. #935
    Maximum Bitrate Civic03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    605
    I just upgraded this and RR to the lastest and now I'm having problems. I can't even exit RR and it also crashed on me. Secondly, DVD doesn't work, it opens but it doesn't play. Lastly, IGMon doesn't close after opening GPS and closing it.

    I haven't been able to do much more with it so I may have other problems. Am I missing something? Is there an update that fixes this? Anyone else seen this?

    Thanks

    PROGRESS 95%[//////////]Complete - Software configurations
    Current Task: Just adding on...
    Needed:wireless keyboard/mouse
    My Carputer Blog
    Car System Site

  6. #936
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic03 View Post
    I just upgraded this and RR to the lastest and now I'm having problems. I can't even exit RR and it also crashed on me. Secondly, DVD doesn't work, it opens but it doesn't play. Lastly, IGMon doesn't close after opening GPS and closing it.

    I haven't been able to do much more with it so I may have other problems. Am I missing something? Is there an update that fixes this? Anyone else seen this?

    Thanks
    check the ExecTBL.ini file in the root of RR.
    In this update CDRIP has to be setup in the ExecTBL thats in the skins folder.
    This will change in a patch that im going to release in a few hours.

    Not sure about DVD, thats a non skin issue. Ill try to look into it though.

    IGMon isnt compatible with IG3 and or IGNATIVE (apart of latest RR source) so you should prob not use it till it gets updated.

    There are also a couple updates to RR after the official release. Check the release thread or if you go back a few post in this thread there is a link to an updated RR.exe that fixes gps issues.
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  7. #937
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Im about to upload a patch in a few minutes.
    Its only 2MB and only includes fixes/changes and requires the previous release to be installed.

    Ill update the first post with a small link when its ready, and info on whats fixed.
    There are also some small new features a few should be happy about.
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  8. #938
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    patch uploaded.

    highly recommended for anyone who installed the previous release to apply the patch.

    Let me know if you have any issues.
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  9. #939
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    348

    Thumbs up LS - Thanks so much...

    LS -

    Please accept my ditto on the THANKS.... All of the help that you and the crew here provide have opened some killer solutions to stuff I had been struggling and hacking with for years. I can't thank you enough. There are so many people in this forum that simply take RR to the limits and you clearly lead a big piece of that charge. I thank you so kindly --- and all that have done that.

    It seems like every day I keep a running to-do list of things I want to conquer in some of my skin tweaks "not complete builds" but more education then will roll from there. Some of the scripting you've done and I see Blue Devil inherited are freakin great - now I need to figure out how to use AutoIt.

    Also thanks for the great Void Update.

    Thanks pal - means a ton to me and many the work you Guino and all the killer folks are putting in here. It's fantastic..

    THANKS!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by liquid_smoke View Post
    Your words alone was thanks enough. Its the post like these that make me feel better about being up till the wee hours pixel herding and scripting.
    I feel like i should be saying thank you for your hard work and support.
    My hat goes off to you sir, and hope for a safe trip home.

  10. #940
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    348
    Tazz -

    Be safe.....

    Quote Originally Posted by TxAxZxZ View Post
    LS,
    I just wanted you to know that you have a couple cases of cold beer waiting for you compliments of me. Thanks for all the hard work and support you give us each day. You're probably wondering who this TxAxZxZ guy is. I've been a subscriber of this forum for about 5 months and have been following the works of everybody affiliated with RR. Currently I don't have a system in my jeep, but I'm working on it...slowly. Right now I'm in the big sandbox (Iraq)...luckily technology has come a long way over the past several years for me to be on the other side of the world and continue with my hobby. This will be my first post ever on mp3car.com and I wanted to use it to say thank you to you, quinno, and to all the other mp3 car enthusiasts that put in their 2 cents. I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 5 months and my knowledge is increasing...one day I will build the car computer for my wrangler...one day. But until that day comes, I will continue to do my research and dream up the system that will make you proud.

    To guinno, I also want to thank you in the same fashion (donation), however, the donation link on your website freezes up. If you're reading this, is there another link you have to donate to you?

    Many thanks...

    Tazz

Similar Threads

  1. LSX....void
    By liquid_smoke in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 06:59 PM
  2. LSX Scripts
    By Osiris in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 11:13 PM
  3. QT 4 crossplatform released
    By s003apr in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 04:41 PM
  4. Will molding a dash void a lilliput's warranty?
    By mykolJay in forum Fabrication
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-29-2004, 09:48 PM
  5. Lorty's mp3car plugin 2.4.08 released
    By lorty in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-19-2001, 10:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •