Page 52 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 1006

Thread: Blue Devil Skin RELEASED

  1. #511
    FLAC
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,789
    Moving the browser skin fixed the browser issue but weather maps still don't load.

  2. #512
    Super Moderator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    JohnWPB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,699
    Blog Entries
    1

    Weather Map issues

    Hmmm not sure what this could be. I just deleted my Blue Devil skin, and installed the version in the first post, and the weather is working fine here.

    Try going into the Blue Devil/weather folder and delete the radar, sat and temperature maps. Then double click the WeatherDownloader.exe and see if the maps are downloaded back to that directory. Then see if they appear when you load the weather maps page.
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

    My Fiero Build Thread

  3. #513
    FLAC
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,789
    John, the capital "L" on the OSK is showing up as capital "I".

  4. #514
    FLAC
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,789
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWPB View Post

    Try going into the Blue Devil/weather folder and delete the radar, sat and temperature maps. Then double click the WeatherDownloader.exe and see if the maps are downloaded back to that directory. Then see if they appear when you load the weather maps page.
    Did that and the maps were downloaded back to the directory, but the maps still did not load. The maps loaded fine this morning, but have not loaded since I had the problem with the improperly embedding browser. I haven't changed any RR or Blue Devil configurations since they were working. I'll reload RR and the skin and see if I can reproduce it.

    On another matter, I still can't get IG Auto switch to work. I read the entire IG Auto Switch thread. I am assuming that everything that I need to make it work is included in the Blue Devil skin download and that all I need to do is (1) copy the iGscripts folder to the RR root directory and (ii) make sure there is at least a 5% difference in volume between IG and wav. I have tried various IG and wav volume combinations without luck. If your auto switch is working, please let me know what your IG and wav volume settings are.

  5. #515
    Low Bitrate Cali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    72
    Glad to hear about the new changes in the audio areas! Can't wait to get it loaded in the car
    Cali
    02 Corvette Z06
    CarPC: 8" Zenarc molded in dash, P3 1Ghz CPU in custom Amp/PC box. RoadRunner, IG3, XM, ODBC (HP Tuners), Cameras
    Pics/Videos

  6. #516
    Super Moderator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    JohnWPB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,699
    Blog Entries
    1

    OSK & Auto Switch questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by kbreeden View Post
    John, the capital "L" on the OSK is showing up as capital "I".
    I just tried and got the same thing. I just checked the OSK skin, and it does have an "L" as the code. This actually appears to be a RR problem, you should post it in the bug thread on the front of the RR forum. I have been asking Guino quite a bit lately, so I will let you mention this one


    Quote Originally Posted by kbreeden View Post
    I still can't get IG Auto switch to work. I read the entire IG Auto Switch thread. I am assuming that everything that I need to make it work is included in the Blue Devil skin download and that all I need to do is (1) copy the iGscripts folder to the RR root directory and (ii) make sure there is at least a 5% difference in volume between IG and wav. I have tried various IG and wav volume combinations without luck. If your auto switch is working, please let me know what your IG and wav volume settings are.
    Go ahead and download the latest RR build, as there was a new one released on the 14th just to play it safe.

    My volume settings are: (referenced to the the blue devil skin EQ)
    Top left Volume 100%
    Bal, Treb, Bass all at 50%
    Wave Line CD & Aux at 75%
    Winamp Vol & Preamp set to 50%
    EQ however you want to set it...

    in iGuidance I have the volume set to 100%.

    I just did the demo mode thingy in iGuidance here and it is working correctly, it's pausing the music, as well as switching the screens.



    .
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

    My Fiero Build Thread

  7. #517
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    35

    Channel Up / Down

    Would it be possible to change the FF / REW buttons on the main menu so that if you where using Sirius (or XM) that those buttons when then be the Channel up and Channel down buttons that are on the Sirius menu ?

    OR

    Hide two buttons on the main screen and unhide them if you are using the SAT Radio ?

    I remapped my Raidio for GE and plan on removing the Phone button (never could really get it to work - too slow) So I have some screen room to play with.

    I'm fairly new @ the skinning business but will to learn.

    Thanks !

  8. #518
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    17

    IG3 problem

    First of all, awesome skin. I have a quick question for you. I have read all the posts. Here's my problem. Whenever I load RR, and click on GPS, it loads IG, however when I click on menu, it brings up the menu, but my task bar (start) shows up at the bottom of the screen. Any ideas?

  9. #519
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    17

    Another IG3 prob

    Also, when I use your UMPC patch, i click on GPS and there is nothing there, but if I click the menu, the Iguidance map pops up, also with the task bar at the bottom. Thanks for any help.

  10. #520
    Super Moderator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    JohnWPB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,699
    Blog Entries
    1

    Satellite Radio and iGuidance Task bar problems.

    Quote Originally Posted by montgomeryt View Post
    Would it be possible to change the FF / REW buttons on the main menu so that if you where using Sirius (or XM) that those buttons when then be the Channel up and Channel down buttons that are on the Sirius menu ?
    That is a limitation of Road runner, well, not really a limitation, but having different codes for different buttons. There is no real way around that. The only thing that could be done is to put a 2nd command on the button, so if you tap one things happens, if you press and HOLD for a second, the other thing happens. This would make switching channels quite tedious, and therefore not too useful.

    Quote Originally Posted by synonomous18 View Post
    First of all, awesome skin. I have a quick question for you. I have read all the posts. Here's my problem. Whenever I load RR, and click on GPS, it loads IG, however when I click on menu, it brings up the menu, but my task bar (start) shows up at the bottom of the screen. Any ideas?
    This problem is happening to most people, including me. It is not skin specific, meaning it will occur on other skins as well. I JUST posted something about this this morning. Check THIS THREAD for more info, my question is on page 3 and there are a couple workarounds you can try.
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

    My Fiero Build Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Open Source Skin Editor for RR
    By lbooker in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 01:51 AM
  2. Can you tell I was bored today: Take a look.
    By Sweet05 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 03:25 AM
  3. new skin 'Blue'
    By CdRsKuLL in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-25-2005, 05:48 PM
  4. Cool Blue skin
    By Rireal in forum ME Archive
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-31-2004, 06:53 PM
  5. Nissan Blue skin final
    By SpeersSV in forum ME Archive
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-06-2004, 06:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •