Would this work?
Ok, 2.0 was just uploaded. It sports a new main menu. If you prefer the original main menu, you can back up your directory, and then copy the menu files to the new install. You can also use either the new clock or the old clock. Full instructions on how to do this are in the help file.
I also had to redo all of the car logo's that go in the background of the clock to make them transparent. The link is in the 2nd post to the new car logo's. You can make ANY logo you want to display in the background of the clock, as it is just a png file in the Blue Devil Folder.
The gas screen now supports navigating to a selected gas station with iGuidance! Thanks to SonicExtasy for writing a great little script to acomplish this. If you are using the reshacked iGuidance, it is set up to work already. If you are not, you will need to reshack your copy of iGuidance to add navigating by coordinates to make this work.
This was one of the most time consuming updates since the first release! I hope you guys like it!
Awesome work. Looks really good. I'm have some questions though:
1) In the iG screen, what does the thought-bubble button (2nd up on right) and the TaskBar button do? (nothing on my system from what I can tell).
2) I'm not sure anything in the auto-config menu is working right. Do I have to install something seperatly? Very cool integration though!
3) On Gas Prices, I'm still waiting for "Show Map" to do something (preferably auto-enter the route in iG).
4) RR Config doesn't seem to load.
5) Image Viewer has some error.
Looks really good though, thanks!
It looks like the same menu to me. Also, the XM issue we talked about a couple of posts ago is still happening. I double checked that I have the 11/22 version. It could be that I'm just an idiot an am doing something wrong, but are you sure you uploaded the right files?
When pressed, the thought bubble will repeat the last voice instruction given by IG.
The taskbar button is to keep the taskbar from popping up when unwanted.
2. It should install when you install BD. do you have the newest version of RR?
3. Show map does auto enter route, at least for me it does
4. RR Config not loading... odd, have you tried a reboot and see if that helps?
5. What error? any message?
And John, as we spent many a hours working on this release i am very happy it is done good work i love it!
Thanks for pointing out that you're helping with the development. Props also to you on this great skin!
As I said in my post above, I don't see the menu changes in the new version. Can you double check that the posted version is correct. It could be that I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what it would be.
You are correct, something is wrong with the files. I am getting ahold of John as i type this. I am leaving in 2 hours for NY for thanksgiving and i want the new verison, not our test version (which i accidentally. overwrote with this new install). so i hope we get it fixed by then.
Edit-Nothing seems to be working now.. even the showMap functionality.. trying to fix.-/Edit