Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3373747576777879808182838485868788 LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 877

Thread: CrystalBlue Skin

  1. #821
    Raw Wave treetop777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    War-Town, GA.
    Posts
    2,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan95five0 View Post
    ok, i checked the paths and there all correct. it will save my playlist into the right folder and when i try to load a playlist, it goes to the right folder. just nothing shows up in the skin even tho the playlist are there in the folder. what file format is it supposed to save the playlist as?
    Maybe this:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #822
    Maximum Bitrate Dalailama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Novara Italy
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan95five0 View Post
    ok, i checked the paths and there all correct. it will save my playlist into the right folder and when i try to load a playlist, it goes to the right folder. just nothing shows up in the skin even tho the playlist are there in the folder. what file format is it supposed to save the playlist as?
    Does playlist file have the extension?
    If not this is the problem! when you save them you have to write nameoftheplaylist.m3u
    Don't forget the extension!
    Live today like it is your last day, and behave as though you will live forever...

    my WEBSITE

    MapMonkey Dalai skin-preview-download ITA-email me for ENG
    Road Runner CrystalBlue skin-preview-beta release

  3. #823
    Maximum Bitrate Dalailama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Novara Italy
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
    BTW D, put the paypal button in the first post
    Already done... but only inthe CrystalSilver skin thread
    Live today like it is your last day, and behave as though you will live forever...

    my WEBSITE

    MapMonkey Dalai skin-preview-download ITA-email me for ENG
    Road Runner CrystalBlue skin-preview-beta release

  4. #824
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by treetop777 View Post
    Maybe this:
    you my friend deserve a big fat cookie

    the m3u was not in the audio file types. dont know why it wasnt tho. tried it out and it worked great.

    thanks guys
    95 Mustang 5.0
    Custom Case, VIA m10000, 512 MB, 80gig, M2-ATX, Slot Load DVD, 7" LCD Touchscreen

    80% done

  5. #825
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    38
    First off, this skin is brilliant! I love it.....i'll be making my paypal donation soon

    I've come across a problem and I am fairly sure no one else has mentioned this one. I'm running a laptop carpc and I am extending my desktop onto a second screen to display RR while my laptop's display is showing Megatunix (my ECU software). I very easily got RR to display on the second screen by changing the x offset in general.ini to "800'" which works perfectly for the majority of the screens.

    The problem I am having is on the DVD and the Picture screens - the buttons down the right hand side on both of these pages are not displaying at all. If I change the x offset back to 0 so RR displays on my laptop screen then the buttons for DVD and Picture display perfectly.

    I assume there is just an unusual variable for these sets of buttons that I will need to tweak, but I'm not sure which ones. Any help would be great!

  6. #826
    Newbie johnovision27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    15

    TOMTOM + Crystal Blue

    Well, months went by, I got my engine rebuilt, got my car running smoothly (almost) and I did some of my own stuff, but didn't abandon the TOM TOM thing. Bad news thought, after countless attempts, I haven't been able to embed an emulator into the skin and get it to run tomtom mobile properly. sorry folks. if anyone else has better luck, let me know!
    Also, congrats on Silver! it looks amazing
    '99 Eclipse - JL

    Exterior
    DONE 100%

    Engine
    Planning [xxxxxxxxxx]
    Parts [xxxxxxxxxx]
    Assembly [xxxxxxxxxx]

    Entertainment
    Planning [xxxxxxxxxx]
    Parts [xxxxxxxx--]
    Assembly [xxxxx-----]

  7. #827
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by CuzMan1 View Post
    First off, this skin is brilliant! I love it.....i'll be making my paypal donation soon

    I've come across a problem and I am fairly sure no one else has mentioned this one. I'm running a laptop carpc and I am extending my desktop onto a second screen to display RR while my laptop's display is showing Megatunix (my ECU software). I very easily got RR to display on the second screen by changing the x offset in general.ini to "800'" which works perfectly for the majority of the screens.

    The problem I am having is on the DVD and the Picture screens - the buttons down the right hand side on both of these pages are not displaying at all. If I change the x offset back to 0 so RR displays on my laptop screen then the buttons for DVD and Picture display perfectly.

    I assume there is just an unusual variable for these sets of buttons that I will need to tweak, but I'm not sure which ones. Any help would be great!
    anyone have any ideas? no responses so far.........

  8. #828
    Maximum Bitrate Dalailama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Novara Italy
    Posts
    628
    I have no idea! ..and can't test it!
    Live today like it is your last day, and behave as though you will live forever...

    my WEBSITE

    MapMonkey Dalai skin-preview-download ITA-email me for ENG
    Road Runner CrystalBlue skin-preview-beta release

  9. #829
    Newbie DaveDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by johnovision27 View Post
    Well, months went by, I got my engine rebuilt, got my car running smoothly (almost) and I did some of my own stuff, but didn't abandon the TOM TOM thing. Bad news thought, after countless attempts, I haven't been able to embed an emulator into the skin and get it to run tomtom mobile properly. sorry folks. if anyone else has better luck, let me know!
    Also, congrats on Silver! it looks amazing
    I have perfectly embedded TomTom Navigator, with the Device Emulator in the CrystalBlue skin...

    this is a photo of it:


  10. #830
    Maximum Bitrate Dalailama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Novara Italy
    Posts
    628
    wow davedevil... why don't you hide the blue bar? ...if I remember well it is possible from the device emulator option
    Live today like it is your last day, and behave as though you will live forever...

    my WEBSITE

    MapMonkey Dalai skin-preview-download ITA-email me for ENG
    Road Runner CrystalBlue skin-preview-beta release

Similar Threads

  1. Beta Release Black Vinyl on Aluminium
    By kpjuk in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 09:34 AM
  2. Flash RR Skin Beta Release
    By CdRsKuLL in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:48 PM
  3. nLite 0.99.9 beta just been released!
    By Gobby in forum WinNT Based
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2005, 02:45 PM
  4. Skin Error with new beta
    By sim in forum Media Engine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2005, 09:19 AM
  5. designed my own skin (beta version) whacha think?
    By multiplexor in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-21-2004, 10:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •