Thread: Lsx Void 3.0

  1. #1641
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid_smoke View Post
    ilist on main menu:

    actually, it already IS an option, 14 options. There are a few main menu that dont have the playlist. There will be a new main menu option to replace the last 2 that are in the list that are duplicates, so i guess one of them can be a version with a standard list. All the other list are already converted to ilist.

    The top of the list being cut off is a bug in RR, not really anything i can do about it.
    But this doesn't happen with the ilist, so really wont be an issue in the future except for the one standard list mentioned above.

    Navi:
    When you load navi and it loads IG. If you close the screen and immediately go back, does it relaunch IG? Or only after you go to several different screens? Have you tried to increase the number of screens RR will hold in memory, in rr.ini (screenlimit=12). Also, what version of IG?
    If I visit the screen and immediately go back, it does not relaunch. It only seems to do so after a while and after I've visited several other screens. I'll try the screenlimit thing but there is no way I visit more than 12 (I only use main, audio, library, mixer eq, and mixer volume). It could be a bug with ignative, I found a post in the bugs section so I'll read more in depth and get back to you. Also regarding the video issue, I think guino confirmed it was a bug in 11-2, so I'll update to 11-4 and report back.

    EDIT: Also noticed that when switching to the navi screen I get a little flicker where a white background shows up before iguidance redisplays. Is this just the way iguidance embeds into RR? I have ignative set to true, and I read that i am supposed to edit out some clip area, but I don't know if your skin does it automatically.

  2. #1642
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4
    where i can download it?

  3. #1643
    Variable Bitrate CARLOS_CET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by asdolo View Post
    where i can download it?
    Check the first post.
    Car PC Progress

    (>>>>>>>>>>>>---) 90%


    "Don't speak about it, be about it"


  4. #1644
    Low Bitrate TxAxZxZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    FWB, FL (but currently in Belgium until 2016)
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid_smoke View Post
    ilist on main menu:

    actually, it already IS an option, 14 options. There are a few main menu that dont have the playlist. There will be a new main menu option to replace the last 2 that are in the list that are duplicates, so i guess one of them can be a version with a standard list. All the other list are already converted to ilist.
    LS,

    I'm not sure I follow. I tried all vis/menu options and none of them had the ilist on the main menu.

    I also was checking out the different directories in your skin folder...do you have coverflow installed in 3.0? If so, where is it at? I checked BBAA no such luck.

    Thanks in advance,

    Griz
    JeepTablet Project
    - Design <<<100%>>>
    - Construction <<<70%>>>

    View My Worklog

  5. #1645
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by CARLOS_CET View Post
    Check the first post.
    in the first post...the link doesn't work

  6. #1646
    FLAC greatwhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Top o' the world Ma!
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by asdolo View Post
    in the first post...the link doesn't work
    Alright then, let me expand on Carlos's response:

    READ the first post.

    Cheers
    For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

  7. #1647
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    725
    The video issue is resolved by updating to 11-4 - files are loading properly using the built in player.
    The lockup with pressing the 'fn' button on the radio is resolved by downloading the patch.

    I am having the same issue as GTO with my silabs radio selection being switched back, so I'll manually edit the rr.ini and see if that helps. I don't know if this is related, but my presets for radio stations disappear once I close RR. Also the 'scan' function doesn't work, it just stays stuck on 87.5. I have tried it with 'enable all frequencies' both enabled and disabled in rrconfig.

    Also noticed that in Xplorrer, browsing C and D worked for me, but E and F do not load anythingt even though I do have a E (CD) and F (jumpdrive) drive. Is this plugin fully functional yet, or is there some path lists that need to be set. I also tried the copy and paste buttons, didn't really do anything. I assume the copy2music and copy2video,etc. fucntions work off the rr.ini paths.

    Thats all for now, thank you as always and keep up the good work!

  8. #1648
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,616
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid_smoke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
    maybe johnwpb could do it for him
    why would i need that?

    Because you can't be trusted to do it in such away to prevent the following

    Quote Originally Posted by asdolo View Post
    where i can download it?
    Quote Originally Posted by CARLOS_CET View Post
    Check the first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by asdolo View Post
    in the first post...the link doesn't work
    Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    Alright then, let me expand on Carlos's response:

    READ the first post.

    Cheers

  9. #1649
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by TxAxZxZ View Post
    LS,

    I'm not sure I follow. I tried all vis/menu options and none of them had the ilist on the main menu.

    I also was checking out the different directories in your skin folder...do you have coverflow installed in 3.0? If so, where is it at? I checked BBAA no such luck.

    Thanks in advance,

    Griz
    when i say already converted i mean on my end, when the download is active again the new version will have all the list for the main menu's (that have list) to ilist except for one.

    no cover flow is not installed in the skin, i was hoping that it would become useable at some point but its just far to slow. The files are in place incase one day its actually useable i can easily enable it.

    dont waste your time with it though, its horribly slow even on fast machines.
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-faq/
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  10. #1650
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by hari-bhari View Post
    The video issue is resolved by updating to 11-4 - files are loading properly using the built in player.
    The lockup with pressing the 'fn' button on the radio is resolved by downloading the patch.

    I am having the same issue as GTO with my silabs radio selection being switched back, so I'll manually edit the rr.ini and see if that helps. I don't know if this is related, but my presets for radio stations disappear once I close RR. Also the 'scan' function doesn't work, it just stays stuck on 87.5. I have tried it with 'enable all frequencies' both enabled and disabled in rrconfig.

    Also noticed that in Xplorrer, browsing C and D worked for me, but E and F do not load anythingt even though I do have a E (CD) and F (jumpdrive) drive. Is this plugin fully functional yet, or is there some path lists that need to be set. I also tried the copy and paste buttons, didn't really do anything. I assume the copy2music and copy2video,etc. fucntions work off the rr.ini paths.

    Thats all for now, thank you as always and keep up the good work!
    not sure about the radio issue, i dont have the hardware to test it. Can you try to do the same thing with a different skin and let me know if any of the same problems exist.

    If the CD drive is empty it wont load anything. F should work though.
    Check skin.ini and you'll see where the drive letters get saved. They get updated everytime you load RR and everytime you browse to the file browser so manually editing them wont do much. If the drive is active and has files, it should show up. There is an updated version of the tool that scans for your drives in the update, but it mostly just fixes an issue that only happens if you have a floppy drive connected to your system.
    If the drive letter is showing up in RR, then the tool properly scanned your drive and can see it fine. So that makes me think there is an issue somewhere else. Not sure where since you are able to browse C and D fine.
    Copy2 X works by copying the selected item in the list to your music/video/pics paths set in rr.ini. Copy and Paste works similar but u can choose where to paste to. There is some status text, its kind of small. If you can test it more and let me know what happens or dosnt happen.
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Similar Threads

  1. HD radio skin for LSX void 3 download
    By hugenius79 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 01:24 PM
  2. LSX Void Error
    By TeamRSX in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 12:52 AM
  3. Lsx Void Error
    By michael2 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 09:55 PM
  4. StreetDeck for a 1955 Buick
    By aforget in forum DigitalMods (Scripts / API)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 01:01 PM
  5. LSX Void FAQ
    By Cali in forum Wiki Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 07:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •