Thread: Lsx Void 3.0

  1. #1751
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    60
    Works, thank LS

  2. #1752
    Newbie BReMFoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid_smoke View Post
    well i think ive kind of narrowed it down, or at least i can generate and fix the error at will. Still not sure exactly what is causesing it, but to fix the 436 error.

    copy the menu.skin file from inside this folder under the skins folders root ALT\NO ART NO LOGO bv\menu.skin
    and overwrite the one in the root of the skin
    Worked for me!
    | Suzuki Esteem 1.8 GTX | Intel Pentium 4 Carputer | Entertainment On A Higher Level |

  3. #1753
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid_smoke View Post
    well i think ive kind of narrowed it down, or at least i can generate and fix the error at will. Still not sure exactly what is causesing it, but to fix the 436 error.

    copy the menu.skin file from inside this folder under the skins folders root ALT\NO ART NO LOGO bv\menu.skin
    and overwrite the one in the root of the skin

    I think there may be an issue with the ilist on the main menu, which is odd cuz before ran the RRInstaller they worked fine, then poof the skin wouldnt even load.

    Its super later now, so ill be looking at this issue again tomorrow. Whatever fix that comes down the pipe im pretty sure you will not have to download the skin again.
    Let me know if the above work around fixes anything.
    Other things i did in between finding the above fix was re-register every dll used by RR by hand, multiple times and mutiple reboots. I need to test this on a fresh machine to really be sure of what i think the problem is.
    so does that mean we should only stick with that main menu theme for now and not switch to any others, or after we do this the error will clear up and we can then use any other option?

  4. #1754
    Newbie BReMFoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    46
    I Played with other options, but no error so far....
    | Suzuki Esteem 1.8 GTX | Intel Pentium 4 Carputer | Entertainment On A Higher Level |

  5. #1755
    Variable Bitrate CARLOS_CET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by BReMFoX View Post
    I Played with other options, but no error so far....
    Have you restarted RR? Have you restarted you pc?
    Car PC Progress

    (>>>>>>>>>>>>---) 90%


    "Don't speak about it, be about it"


  6. #1756
    Variable Bitrate CARLOS_CET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by BReMFoX View Post
    Worked for me!
    x2
    Car PC Progress

    (>>>>>>>>>>>>---) 90%


    "Don't speak about it, be about it"


  7. #1757
    Newbie BReMFoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by CARLOS_CET View Post
    Have you restarted RR? Have you restarted you pc?
    Just found out that it still isnt working with the Big VIS option and some other VIS options.
    After a reboot or restart it shows the same Error 438 again.

    For the people who want to know: The autobot and decepticon works as background
    | Suzuki Esteem 1.8 GTX | Intel Pentium 4 Carputer | Entertainment On A Higher Level |

  8. #1758
    Newbie Stray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    54
    I have 2 problems.
    First one is that all symbols (play, next, pause, up, ...) are represented as ASCII chars. I did a fresh install (installer 2.0.0.24) of RR, removed the LXVOID fonts and then a install of lxvoid 3.2.

    Second is that when i change the layout (small vis for example). "Error 13, type mismatch" is reported when RR starts. RR closes when clicking OK. The problem did not occur with the default skin and only when I change the layout.
    Stage 1:[||||||||||||||||||||] 100%

    Epia M10000, Lilliput 7' TS (modded), Teac DV28-SL, Globalsat BU-303, Maxtor 40GB 7200rpm, 512 MB pc3200, M1-ATX, Kenwood KDC-W6527SE

  9. #1759
    Variable Bitrate CARLOS_CET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    I have 2 problems.
    First one is that all symbols (play, next, pause, up, ...) are represented as ASCII chars. I did a fresh install (installer 2.0.0.24) of RR, removed the LXVOID fonts and then a install of lxvoid 3.2.

    Second is that when i change the layout (small vis for example). "Error 13, type mismatch" is reported when RR starts. RR closes when clicking OK. The problem did not occur with the default skin and only when I change the layout.
    Actually, it looks like you have an older version of RR (9/30/07). Download the latest binaries to get you to 11/4.
    Car PC Progress

    (>>>>>>>>>>>>---) 90%


    "Don't speak about it, be about it"


  10. #1760
    FLAC greatwhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Top o' the world Ma!
    Posts
    1,282
    LS:

    Small request (at least I hope it's small), would it be possible to have a main screen that displays the iList without the album art or logo?

    I've tried the screen options and don't see this one there, or am I being blind?
    For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

Similar Threads

  1. HD radio skin for LSX void 3 download
    By hugenius79 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 02:24 PM
  2. LSX Void Error
    By TeamRSX in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 01:52 AM
  3. Lsx Void Error
    By michael2 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 10:55 PM
  4. StreetDeck for a 1955 Buick
    By aforget in forum DigitalMods (Scripts / API)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 02:01 PM
  5. LSX Void FAQ
    By Cali in forum Wiki Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 08:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •