Thread: Lsx Void 3.0

  1. #2021
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33
    Does anyone have any idea why I am getting this error message when trying to install the latest version of LSX Void 3.2 to the latest version of Road Runner on Windows XP Pro??? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

    Edit: I tried running the installer multiple times, (Over 6). I even tried reinstalling Road Runner and also tried on two other machines.

  2. #2022
    Variable Bitrate CARLOS_CET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by i700plus View Post
    Does anyone have any idea why I am getting this error message when trying to install the latest version of LSX Void 3.2 to the latest version of Road Runner on Windows XP Pro??? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

    Edit: I tried running the installer multiple times, (Over 6). I even tried reinstalling Road Runner and also tried on two other machines.
    Have you tried downloading the installs again? Maybe something became corrupt in the install when you downloaded it?
    Car PC Progress

    (>>>>>>>>>>>>---) 90%


    "Don't speak about it, be about it"


  3. #2023
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by i700plus View Post
    Does anyone have any idea why I am getting this error message when trying to install the latest version of LSX Void 3.2 to the latest version of Road Runner on Windows XP Pro??? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

    Edit: I tried running the installer multiple times, (Over 6). I even tried reinstalling Road Runner and also tried on two other machines.
    I get the same error. I JUST installed Road Runner using the install package... so frustrating. Dunno what to do!

  4. #2024
    Newbie BReMFoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    46
    Maybe you guys should get the latest Road Runner if you dont have it allready?
    So install Road Runner with the installer and download the latest binaries @ Road Runner website and overwrite the files.

    Then try installing the skin again...
    | Suzuki Esteem 1.8 GTX | Intel Pentium 4 Carputer | Entertainment On A Higher Level |

  5. #2025
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    57
    Yea, I just tried on my laptop, and it worked fine, so that's odd. I'll re-download everything again when I get a chance.

  6. #2026
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Raleigh
    Posts
    45
    Happy New year to all, may all of you drink one a half beer kegs.

    I have a question about external apps:
    I am launching a external app using the RR functionality, created a folder, a .jpg and a .ini file all works fine RR embeds the app but I cant see the bottom portion of the skin to close the app. Is there anyway that I can launch the app full screen?

  7. #2027
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by AllThingsEnd View Post
    happy holidays.
    i know this might sound stupid but im just starting and couldnt find anything about it but i was wondering how to set up the auto refresh gas price from gps in RRconfig.. it says it gets the zip code from mappoint but im using iguidance is there any way i can use iguidance to refresh the gas prices?
    RR gets the zipcode from your GPS device, not mappoint (maybe it used to). The gas prices should auto refresh on there own based on your location. Im not sure if the gas feature uses the localdatacapture interval, but if so then there may be some issues as that feature is kind of buggy.
    If you have RR set to use your gps device then it should work.

    Quote Originally Posted by GTO View Post
    Hi LS,

    Can I make a request?

    How about some preset buttons in the radio screen. You know the sort, set frequency, press button for 3 seconds to store.

    Cheers.
    ill look into it, there should be something like that already, if not ill add it.

    Quote Originally Posted by i700plus View Post
    Does anyone have any idea why I am getting this error message when trying to install the latest version of LSX Void 3.2 to the latest version of Road Runner on Windows XP Pro??? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

    Edit: I tried running the installer multiple times, (Over 6). I even tried reinstalling Road Runner and also tried on two other machines.
    looks like your download was corrupted. Try to redownload the skin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charly View Post
    Happy New year to all, may all of you drink one a half beer kegs.

    I have a question about external apps:
    I am launching a external app using the RR functionality, created a folder, a .jpg and a .ini file all works fine RR embeds the app but I cant see the bottom portion of the skin to close the app. Is there anyway that I can launch the app full screen?
    There is a close button on the bottom left, this is how you close the embeded apps.
    It should look like the attatched pic, with notepad embeded. Also, no for the launching of the apps fullscreen. If they are fullscreen how do u expect to get back to RR?
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-faq/
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  8. #2028
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Raleigh
    Posts
    45
    Thanks for your reply LS here's a pic of how the embedding looks like there is not bottom menu for the skin. and if that is the case I rather have the app full screen so the album covers show up a little bigger.


  9. #2029
    Variable Bitrate AllThingsEnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ft. Bliss, TX
    Posts
    233
    im having some problems with lsx freezing when i start it. if i do a fresh install of rr and lsx it will work for that one time. after i close it out even with doing nothing but starting it and hitting exit, if i start it again it will freeze and not do anything. it freezes and just shows me the previous play and forward buttons, none of the other button text shows up. i can use another skin and it will work fine but if i try to use lsx it will freeze. where do i start looking to try to fix it. i tried searching but couldnt find a solution to my problem.
    [::::::::::] 100% - Planning
    [::::::::::] 80% - Computer
    [::::::::::] 0% - Fabbing

    CarPC:

    SP13000 / 120GB SATA 2.5" / 512MB DDR
    8" Innovatek TS / Globalsat BU-353 / Engenius EUB-362 EXT
    Slot load DVDRW / PS3 Wireless Keyboard

  10. #2030
    Newbie BReMFoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by AllThingsEnd View Post
    im having some problems with lsx freezing when i start it. if i do a fresh install of rr and lsx it will work for that one time. after i close it out even with doing nothing but starting it and hitting exit, if i start it again it will freeze and not do anything. it freezes and just shows me the previous play and forward buttons, none of the other button text shows up. i can use another skin and it will work fine but if i try to use lsx it will freeze. where do i start looking to try to fix it. i tried searching but couldnt find a solution to my problem.
    I have the same problem...
    I think it has to do with winamp not closing correctly after closing down Road Runner...??
    | Suzuki Esteem 1.8 GTX | Intel Pentium 4 Carputer | Entertainment On A Higher Level |

Similar Threads

  1. HD radio skin for LSX void 3 download
    By hugenius79 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 02:24 PM
  2. LSX Void Error
    By TeamRSX in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 01:52 AM
  3. Lsx Void Error
    By michael2 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 10:55 PM
  4. StreetDeck for a 1955 Buick
    By aforget in forum DigitalMods (Scripts / API)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 02:01 PM
  5. LSX Void FAQ
    By Cali in forum Wiki Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 08:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •