most of those are doable.
Originally Posted by hodula1
1. not so sure about bluetooth stuff as its pretty much Dependant on what drivers you have installed for your device, widcomm, toshiba or MS and would prob take a lot of work to do.
2. i can pretty much promise this
3. very doable, ive allways wanted to try out slingbox but dont know anyone who has one. Else it would likely already be supported.
4. Ill take a look and if the skinning isnt too crazy it should be doable also.
1st thanks for all the hard work
after update everything work perfect, but the second time i start RR it stop working
i've attached pic so u can see , in order for your skin to work again i have to launch different skin then to skin browser, i've been used LS skin for months perfectly without any problem, this only happen after update please advise
thnk you need to update your version of RR, that bug was fixed in the last version
What is a ilist? i keep reading about them, and think they are freezing lsx when i press audio, but i dont understand what they are. any help? also, while the skin is loading, and there is a red gear at the bottom, it turns into a red square. I dont have a screenshot of this, but it doesnt seem normal. any ideas?
Great work liquid,
tested and I got also an error; mine is #438, ilist issue related I think.
RR ver. 23/12
Edit: I must try with latest RR
hey LS, i cant get the video browser to display cover art. what filename is it looking for. i tried saving the picture the same as in my audio library but that didnt work. is it looking for a different filename?
What the size (xxx by xxx) for these cover art pics?
Originally Posted by AllThingsEnd
Hey this skin looks great. I just installed it after having been out of the forum for a while and am having a problem. All the buttons after being pressed stay in the highlighted state. They even stay this way if i come back to a page. Any help would be tremendous. Thanks
Also a few other problems:
1. What video format is best? I am having a hard time getting divx to play?
2. Whenever RR restarts I get the no valid skin error. If I delete the resume file that is created it works fine. How can this be avoided?
3. I have an iphone and what to get it to work through RR. Has anyone accomplished this? It sounds like its not easy to do.
When I put this in rr.ini the visuals start but dont embed and are not transparent. When I remove that from the ini the visuals work fine when triggered by a button press.
Originally Posted by BReMFoX