Thread: Lsx Void 3.0

  1. #2111
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    738

    Post

    your player should be video media player which is in RR dir and that needs to be set in rr config file..

    and you need to install codec for video media player

    dl this,

    klmcodec357.exe

    other than that, i don't know.. that's all i did for my setup..

  2. #2112
    Variable Bitrate CARLOS_CET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by brandensin View Post
    your player should be video media player which is in RR dir and that needs to be set in rr config file..

    and you need to install codec for video media player

    dl this,

    klmcodec357.exe

    other than that, i don't know.. that's all i did for my setup..
    I downloaded the xvid codec which works on my home computer. Do you mean that I manually have to set the video player path in rr config file and that using the RRConfig won't work? I checked rr.ini and the video player path is set there. The video player should be MPC but for some reason the video plays in Winamp,

    One other thing I noticed. If I check off built in player or external player... one of those and than go back into RR/VOID, I'm at the main screen with my music playing. I click on VIDEO and than it takes me to the VIDEO screen but instead of listing a movie name, the music track that I'm listening to is listed. Than if I select a movie in the VIDEO screen it doesn't play. So I close the VIDEO screen, it takes me back to the main screen, and now the video name is listed where my music was listed, and that's when the movie plays in the background. So it seems that Winamp just starts to play the movie. Any help?
    Car PC Progress

    (>>>>>>>>>>>>---) 90%


    "Don't speak about it, be about it"


  3. #2113
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    738
    either way should be fine... but sounds like this might not be path or codec issue.. Make sure though, path should include the program file as well like this,

    C:\Program Files\Road Runner\mplayerc.exe

    I don't know why winamp takes over mplayerc when playing video... weird..
    check the debug in rrconfig and look at the file to see what's going on and post it here.. These guys can help you out... I am also noob... you know ^^

    Sometimes, rather than troubleshooting, just wipe the whole thing and do a fresh install.. From my experience it saves more time..

  4. #2114
    Variable Bitrate CARLOS_CET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by brandensin View Post
    either way should be fine... but sounds like this might not be path or codec issue.. Make sure though, path should include the program file as well like this,

    C:\Program Files\Road Runner\mplayerc.exe

    I don't know why winamp takes over mplayerc when playing video... weird..
    check the debug in rrconfig and look at the file to see what's going on and post it here.. These guys can help you out... I am also noob... you know ^^

    Sometimes, rather than troubleshooting, just wipe the whole thing and do a fresh install.. From my experience it saves more time..
    Drr...I'm not a noob but that was something stupid that I did. I forgot the .exe name at the end of the path. I also had to uncheck the "built in player" option. It's working fine now just like with VOID 2.0.
    Car PC Progress

    (>>>>>>>>>>>>---) 90%


    "Don't speak about it, be about it"


  5. #2115
    Variable Bitrate AllThingsEnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ft. Bliss, TX
    Posts
    233
    ok im about at my wits end trying to get the video browser to display album art. i have about 5 pictures in each movie folder named everything from folder.jpg, folder.png, and just randomness. i tried lowercase, all caps, and nothing. i cant figure it out. what the hell am i missing.
    [::::::::::] 100% - Planning
    [::::::::::] 80% - Computer
    [::::::::::] 0% - Fabbing

    CarPC:

    SP13000 / 120GB SATA 2.5" / 512MB DDR
    8" Innovatek TS / Globalsat BU-353 / Engenius EUB-362 EXT
    Slot load DVDRW / PS3 Wireless Keyboard

  6. #2116
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    100
    Sorry if this has been covered, but the link to the 3.2 installer is down. Can someone send me a copy of it?

  7. #2117
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Nashua, NH
    Posts
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by refuse View Post
    Sorry if this has been covered, but the link to the 3.2 installer is down. Can someone send me a copy of it?
    Me too!!

  8. #2118
    FLAC greatwhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Top o' the world Ma!
    Posts
    1,282
    Yup, get a website updating message.

    Maybe ls has completed the gps mods he was talking about or is redoing his web site.

    Patience boys.............................
    For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

  9. #2119
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Nashua, NH
    Posts
    243
    I don't think so. You get redirected to http://dwhs157.dwhs.net/suspended.page/. It seems as though the entire site was suspended. If you hit anything at the original host name, you get redirected...not just ls' area.

  10. #2120
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    27
    Yep. I've been trying for three days now and get the same suspended.page url.

    I thought I had downloaded a copy already but can't find it anywhere.

Similar Threads

  1. HD radio skin for LSX void 3 download
    By hugenius79 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 01:24 PM
  2. LSX Void Error
    By TeamRSX in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 12:52 AM
  3. Lsx Void Error
    By michael2 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 09:55 PM
  4. StreetDeck for a 1955 Buick
    By aforget in forum DigitalMods (Scripts / API)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 01:01 PM
  5. LSX Void FAQ
    By Cali in forum Wiki Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 07:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •