Well, it looks like doing a reinstall of Winamp has fixed most of my issues. Only thing I have a problem with now is that the Visualization is like "On Top" of everything, and I can't seem to get it to show behind everything. Meaning, I can't click on anything. While the visualization is running.
Damn, now it just magically started working. Now I have another problem. Sometimes RR will just go to black and the music still plays. Any ideas?
Now everything is magically working again. No black screen after several restarts of RR. Dunno!
have a few, hopefully simple questions:
1) Any ideas on why my music does not resume on RR startup? I do have the option selected in RRconfig
2) Any ideas on why when I select Shuffle and then I exit and then start RR again, the setting of Shuffle did not stick? I do have the option "remember last setting" or whatever the wording was for the shuffle option in RRconfig
3) When RR starts, how do I make my iGuidance start up with it so when I click the GPS button, there is not that 3 to 5 second initial delay waiting for it to start up?
Thanks all :)
does rrearth use the same gps port as rr? if it does, then how can the compass and GE be running at the same time, because wouldnt the compass use up the port? is there somewhere to set the gps port for GE?
- The music is playing and you shutdown your Carputer without exitting the Skin (EXIT BUTTON).
- Startup carputer and roadrunner again.
- The music starts from the point you'd actually pressed the EXIT button (not from the last reboot, but when i normally exited the skin).
So resume only works when i press the EXIT button on the skin??