i do have a camera :), the camera stuff hasnt changed in a very long time, like since void2.
But just because it works in DFX does not mean it will work elsewhere. There are a few solutions for a camera in RR (void has 2) one based on a winamp plugin and another is a stand alone app thats embeded. Not sure what flavor is used in DFX but it may or maynot be whats used in VOID. Keep that in mind. In the meantime, ill take a look on my end and see what i can see.
also, make sure you have configured camera support properly. There is a guide here.
also, id like to let people know, in the next update there will be significant changes to the audio player. Ill post some screenshots later today. If it goes well, similar changes will likely be made to other areas of the skin.
ok, back to the camera thing.
Void uses the winamp plugin (in the link above) for the Camera button. DFX does not, so if it works in DFX and not in void this is the reason why, they are two different apps.
VOID has support for 2 camera solutions.
By default the camera button uses the winamp plugin, if you want to use the version that is also used with DFX, just click and hold the camera button and choose RRCAM from the list.
As always much appreciated :)
Anybody know the path location for the Windows wlan manager? I have tried to embed it automatically with the myplaces.kml, but it resets after evertytime I restart my computer.
I apologize if this has been covered already. Thanks
I'm fairly new to RR and I have a few problems with Void and I'm sorry to throw a bunch of them at you at once. I tried to solve these problems myself by searching and stuff but I'm still not successful.
1. Pressing the AUDIO button will lock up RR after getting back from hibernation or standby. If I press anything else (e.g. video, weather), it will work fine. It's only when I press AUDIO that it locks up. I can move my mouse around and the music still play but I'm not able to click or do anything else.
2. The playlist in the main menu will disappear after hibernation, leaving only the album art showing.
3. There is a pink line or separator between the end and the beginning of the playlist. Is there a way to get rid of that or make it transparent? It's an eye sore to have a pink line popping out at you.
That's it for now. I have some other minor issues but these are the things that bother me the most. Flash is updated, btw.
Any help would be appreciated.
please reupload the Lsx Void 3.3
1. you are likely haveing issues with ilist support. ilist are fancy list that function similar to the ipod touch with flicking the list. To use them, it requires you to have the very latest version of RR installed and also setup properly and also a video card that can handle direct X to some extent. Make sure you have at least 12/13/2007 version of RR installed. If you still have problems , i recommend going into the options and turning ilist off.
Originally Posted by doublet
OPT>General Options>Turn iList OFF
2. related to #1
3. also related to #1. Although you can try to "enable clipping" in RR Config.
nice guess. yes that would be me hes talking about. And there will be full support for the very nice work blue has done.
Originally Posted by Quattro
not again! ok, this problem will be nixed asap and hopefully for good.
Originally Posted by XCoNaN