Thread: Lsx Void 3.0

  1. #2691
    MGD
    MGD is offline
    FLAC
    Auto Apps:loading...
    MGD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,756
    Quote Originally Posted by eric_barcus View Post
    BTW i did some testing in the car last night and i removed the number below the 50 that stands for "MASTER BAL 50 is LEVEL 100 is full RIGH" and it makes it so that the EQ changes and the VOL stays the same hope this helps you guys, i removed it from all my eq presets and now i have a true eq
    Did all this along time ago, if you hit the button to store the same info, it will save the old settings again.

  2. #2692
    Variable Bitrate eric_barcus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    252
    can you clear up your response i mean i know that if you edit the .pst file and take out the vol line like i say, then you go back to save the preset it will over write the file that the way the EQ is set up right now in the RR programming

  3. #2693
    Variable Bitrate eric_barcus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    252
    hey guys just wanted to clarify that BLUE ZX3 says our EQ issue is not a bug with RR but simply a setting in skin itself look here

    EQ ISSUE AND FIX

  4. #2694
    Variable Bitrate eric_barcus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRSX View Post
    I was just testing the radio skin and noticed a few things. Please note i have a HD radio receiver, but its not hooked up yet as i want to get the visual worked out first.

    I have HD Radio enabled in RR_Config, but..

    When i select HD Enabled from the music option in the main menu i notice the frequency number gets cut off just on the bottom of the number. I have circled in red where its cutting off.


    HD Radio Skin:



    Other than this looks like everything else is working. Great Job, Best skin out there in my opinion..
    Any thoughts..?

    FOUND A FIX FOR THIS CAUSE IT WAS BOTHERING ME TOO
    open up the Radio_Player.skin
    look for this code
    Code:
    L01,191,154,70,43,#COL1WR#,#COL1WG#,#COL1WB#,24,#FONT1#,"FMAM","CENTER"
    L01,470,167,40,27,#COL1WR#,#COL1WG#,#COL1WB#,14,#FONT1#,"BYIND;HDACTIVE;=<<=HD||HDSUB","RIGHT"
    L01,280,154,170,43,#COL1WR#,#COL1WG#,#COL1WB#,40,#FONT1#,"FREQUENCE","CENTER"
    Change the 24 to a 22 and the 40 to a 38 no more choppy choppy graphic,
    BUT got a question for LS where is the height of this area defined? the font size is easy one, but is the X,Y,W,H the size of the box that holds the information?
    going to play with that now

  5. #2695
    Low Bitrate pdegameplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Harrisonville, Missouri
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    Hi LS,

    HAs there been any developement on the day screen option?

    I gave up on modifying void a while ago, but am taking another stab at it:
    *image*
    That's about a half hours worth of work. Mostly using "ctr-I" and adjusting the lsxcolors file.........

    I have to work on bringing back some orf the contrast and testures of the "dark" void though. Shouldn't be too hard with the original as a template..................
    dude that is kick ars i like it so you taking on the day skin?

    can you pm it to me or something? if not its cool but maby i could make a cool bg for it or something

  6. #2696
    FLAC greatwhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Top o' the world Ma!
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by eric_barcus View Post
    FOUND A FIX FOR THIS CAUSE IT WAS BOTHERING ME TOO
    open up the Radio_Player.skin
    look for this code
    Code:
    L01,191,154,70,43,#COL1WR#,#COL1WG#,#COL1WB#,24,#FONT1#,"FMAM","CENTER"
    L01,470,167,40,27,#COL1WR#,#COL1WG#,#COL1WB#,14,#FONT1#,"BYIND;HDACTIVE;=<<=HD||HDSUB","RIGHT"
    L01,280,154,170,43,#COL1WR#,#COL1WG#,#COL1WB#,40,#FONT1#,"FREQUENCE","CENTER"
    Change the 24 to a 22 and the 40 to a 38 no more choppy choppy graphic,
    BUT got a question for LS where is the height of this area defined? the font size is easy one, but is the X,Y,W,H the size of the box that holds the information?
    going to play with that now
    I just used skin editor to move things around a bit and resize.

    works fine now...........
    For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

  7. #2697
    FLAC greatwhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Top o' the world Ma!
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by pdegameplayer View Post
    dude that is kick ars i like it so you taking on the day skin?

    can you pm it to me or something? if not its cool but maby i could make a cool bg for it or something
    I am, sorta...........

    Kind of an off time project.

    And no, I won't distibute it unless permission is given by LS first.
    For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

  8. #2698
    Low Bitrate Ali_2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    56
    would anyone happen to have one of the earlyer versions of this skins graphics? like the one in the "preview" images included in newer versions, theres some menues i think looked better in older versions and would like to replace them.

    this is one of the preview images, note how its not so "button" heavy, looks a bit smoother imo:


    so yeh if anyone has an older version, or the psd's/images whatever, lemme know

  9. #2699
    Low Bitrate pdegameplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Harrisonville, Missouri
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali_2k View Post
    would anyone happen to have one of the earlyer versions of this skins graphics? like the one in the "preview" images included in newer versions, theres some menues i think looked better in older versions and would like to replace them.

    this is one of the preview images, note how its not so "button" heavy, looks a bit smoother imo:

    so yeh if anyone has an older version, or the psd's/images whatever, lemme know
    lmao i have the first version!

  10. #2700
    Constant Bitrate b3tts32's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Arlington, Tx
    Posts
    166
    Anyone figure out how to disable the screen saver?

Similar Threads

  1. HD radio skin for LSX void 3 download
    By hugenius79 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 02:24 PM
  2. LSX Void Error
    By TeamRSX in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 01:52 AM
  3. Lsx Void Error
    By michael2 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 10:55 PM
  4. StreetDeck for a 1955 Buick
    By aforget in forum DigitalMods (Scripts / API)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 02:01 PM
  5. LSX Void FAQ
    By Cali in forum Wiki Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 08:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •