Thread: Lsx Void 3.0

  1. #2721
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9
    hi guys

    i solved one problem and now i have new 2 problems

    the problem is when i start lsx on my car pc, it wont go to full screen...the loading menu is fullscreen and after that lsx becomes smaller and i have space under lsx which shows my desktop and start bar....how can i solve that problem???
    i tried to select another lsx resolution but still it wont work. On my car pc i use 800x600 resolution..



    any of you guys have a tip???


    and thers another problem also....how can i get roadrunner (lsx) to work with igo navigation system??
    what do i have to adjust so that it works in roadrunner integrated and not on a separate windows?????

    thanx in forward guys

  2. #2722
    Variable Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    mezz64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    379
    Blog Entries
    1
    Two Questions:

    First and most important deals with the scroll wheel on your standard mouse. I'm trying to use one for volume control, but when navigation is loaded any movement on the scroll wheel when on the main skin causes it to switch to navigation. Can I disable this?

    Second, the startup jingle, is there a way to disable this?

    Thanks!

  3. #2723
    Low Bitrate pdegameplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Harrisonville, Missouri
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Black_SLR722 View Post
    hi guys

    i solved one problem and now i have new 2 problems

    the problem is when i start lsx on my car pc, it wont go to full screen...the loading menu is fullscreen and after that lsx becomes smaller and i have space under lsx which shows my desktop and start bar....how can i solve that problem???
    i tried to select another lsx resolution but still it wont work. On my car pc i use 800x600 resolution..



    any of you guys have a tip???


    and thers another problem also....how can i get roadrunner (lsx) to work with igo navigation system??
    what do i have to adjust so that it works in roadrunner integrated and not on a separate windows?????

    thanx in forward guys
    well i can answer one question make sure that roadrunner is set to 800x600 and that your screen resolution is also set to 800x600 that should solve your problem oh and right click on you start bar and click properties and then make it auto hide

  4. #2724
    Constant Bitrate vull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    172
    damn this thing looks sweet

  5. #2725
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1
    Hey Eric can you post your HD radio fix
    Thanks

  6. #2726
    Newbie Nickman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Black_SLR722 View Post
    and thers another problem also....how can i get roadrunner (lsx) to work with igo navigation system??
    what do i have to adjust so that it works in roadrunner integrated and not on a separate windows?????

    thanx in forward guys
    Make sure your GPS Window Name is correct in the config. It may also be related to the IgNative setting.
    Planning (0000000000) 100%
    Purchase (0000000000) 100%
    Fab/Install (000000000-) 95%

  7. #2727
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7
    Hello...I have downloaded lsx void 3.3.
    But when i start it, i only can see this bar:


    Can someone please help me. Thanks.

    Sorry for my bad english...

  8. #2728
    Raw Wave treetop777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    War-Town, GA.
    Posts
    2,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer84 View Post
    Hello...I have downloaded lsx void 3.3.
    But when i start it, i only can see this bar:


    Can someone please help me. Thanks.

    Sorry for my bad english...
    Commonly known as the "black bar" it could be caused by many things including but not limited to outdated flash player, incorrect RR version, unregistered GDI+ dll (which should'nt be a problem 'cause the RRConfig does it for you), corrupt install etc.

    Your best bet is to search for "black bar" and see how others have solved it and..if all else fails..reinstall.

  9. #2729
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by treetop777 View Post
    Commonly known as the "black bar" it could be caused by many things including but not limited to outdated flash player, incorrect RR version, unregistered GDI+ dll (which should'nt be a problem 'cause the RRConfig does it for you), corrupt install etc.

    Your best bet is to search for "black bar" and see how others have solved it and..if all else fails..reinstall.
    Ok....thank you.....I have searched but not by the keyword "black bar".
    I will try that!!!

  10. #2730
    Newbie blauhung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid_smoke View Post
    will take a look into these issues.
    From top of the head though, you should not be able to browse into the playlist, it should play the playlist instead of showing its contents.
    How are you able to rename your mp3 files?
    I'm also having this issue where when i double click a playlist to load, it will go into the list to browse. Saving playlists also seems to require a restart of RR before they actually show up in the browser
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    I have a Worklog, but I have to take pictures as it's completely out of date now.

Similar Threads

  1. HD radio skin for LSX void 3 download
    By hugenius79 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 01:24 PM
  2. LSX Void Error
    By TeamRSX in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 12:52 AM
  3. Lsx Void Error
    By michael2 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 09:55 PM
  4. StreetDeck for a 1955 Buick
    By aforget in forum DigitalMods (Scripts / API)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 01:01 PM
  5. LSX Void FAQ
    By Cali in forum Wiki Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 07:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •