Thread: Lsx Void 3.0

  1. #2911
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by WRed View Post
    I don't know if anyone's noticed, but the 3.3 download link is dead...
    That is my bad, I apologize. I host LSX for him, and I had to take my box down on Saturday to fix some hardware issues. I will have it back online this weekend, and I will post in this thread again once it is all back to normal.

    I too have not heard from him recently, but tbh I have been pretty busy and pulled away from this scene. I will shoot him an email and make sure everything is ok though.

    Once again, my apologies for the downtime.
    03 Dodge Ram 1500 QuadCab
    Epia SP 1Ghz cpu, 512mb ram, 40gb 5400rpm hdd, 60gb IPOD
    Xenarc 10" touchscreen
    SIR-ALP1, Opus 150w PSU, Griffin Powermate knob
    RoadRunner, LSX Void 800x600 | iGuidance 3.0
    Zyxel P-330W for borrowing wifi

  2. #2912
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    222
    Crap I'm redoing everything right now....any alternative links for void right now?

  3. #2913
    I see dead kittens Quattro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,922
    Quote Originally Posted by mdawg View Post
    Crap I'm redoing everything right now....any alternative links for void right now?
    no, LS doesn't allow any other links.

    btw, LS is still around, he visits the forum regularly. I've checke his profile the last few days and it's showed activity for each day.
    Installed
    Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
    512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
    Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
    [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

    Check Out My Install!!!

  4. #2914
    Maximum Bitrate Kimota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale ,Florida
    Posts
    468
    Quattro,

    Good detective work LS may be silent but I'm happy to hear he is still active ^^

  5. #2915
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    110
    here's a temp link for the file if ya want.

    link

  6. #2916
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    80

    streets & trips

    I saw a long ways back in the thread that Miles made a skin for s&t 07. The download file wasn't there and I was hoping to embed s&t 09 for nav. Would this skin work and if so, can anyone post the download or email it to me? I'm loving this skin and hope i can get the nav working for it soon.

  7. #2917
    Constant Bitrate Jfive96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Grand Prairie,Texas
    Posts
    130

    Unhappy - -So Are We Going To Get An Update- -

    Quote Originally Posted by bmbr View Post
    That is my bad, I apologize. I host LSX for him, and I had to take my box down on Saturday to fix some hardware issues. I will have it back online this weekend, and I will post in this thread again once it is all back to normal.

    I too have not heard from him recently, but tbh I have been pretty busy and pulled away from this scene. I will shoot him an email and make sure everything is ok though.

    Once again, my apologies for the downtime.
    - -Can you ask if there will be an update coming out. I love the skin, or at least a fresh install with the fixes.- -
    - -Take a good look at yourself while at the computer, if your in a t-shirt and talking sh@t on the internet. Chances are you fall in the "Internet Tough Guy" catagory.- -

  8. #2918
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by f1ip View Post
    here's a temp link for the file if ya want.

    link
    Thank You

  9. #2919
    FLAC greatwhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Top o' the world Ma!
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by mdawg View Post
    ...(Im glad this thread is dying since noone would help me figure it out)
    Bit of a jerk aren't you?

    I see other questions you have asked were answered.

    I also see you have no problem using LS's work for free.

    Maybe you should try contributing something other than negativity or just go away entirely...

    I would suspect this kind of attitude is part of why LS has been minding his own business and not posting....
    For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

  10. #2920
    Newbie ikechun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA USA
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    Bit of a jerk aren't you?

    I see other questions you have asked were answered.

    I also see you have no problem using LS's work for free.

    Maybe you should try contributing something other than negativity or just go away entirely...

    I would suspect this kind of attitude is part of why LS has been minding his own business and not posting....
    Agree,

Similar Threads

  1. HD radio skin for LSX void 3 download
    By hugenius79 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 01:24 PM
  2. LSX Void Error
    By TeamRSX in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 12:52 AM
  3. Lsx Void Error
    By michael2 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 09:55 PM
  4. StreetDeck for a 1955 Buick
    By aforget in forum DigitalMods (Scripts / API)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 01:01 PM
  5. LSX Void FAQ
    By Cali in forum Wiki Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 07:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •