Thread: Lsx Void 3.0

  1. #3031
    Raw Wave treetop777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    War-Town, GA.
    Posts
    2,233
    Quote Originally Posted by warnockm View Post
    Does LSX 3.0 still not have both a day and night skin? I'm still using 2.0 because i like having the ability to switch depending on the time. Am i missing something?
    No day skin but somebody a while back attempted to do one. It's in this thread.

  2. #3032
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33
    how do i disable the idle screen? or so call screen saver.

  3. #3033
    Raw Wave treetop777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    War-Town, GA.
    Posts
    2,233
    Quote Originally Posted by 04wrx View Post
    how do i disable the idle screen? or so call screen saver.
    It's been asked and answered - search this thread. (hint: "idle")

  4. #3034
    Newbie ikechun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA USA
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by 04wrx View Post
    how do i disable the idle screen? or so call screen saver.
    OPT - Aduio - Disable Album Art - it is not screen save nor idle it is album art.
    ____________________________________
    2004 Acur-TL - CAR_PC
    1965 Mustang - Fun Drive
    2004 Sequioa - Family Fun

  5. #3035
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33
    thanks guys.

  6. #3036
    FLAC greatwhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Top o' the world Ma!
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by treetop777 View Post
    No day skin but somebody a while back attempted to do one. It's in this thread.
    That'd be me.



    Have the main skin done, haven't worked on the rest.

    No time, no time.......
    For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

  7. #3037
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    249
    So has anyone found out what LS is up to?

  8. #3038
    Newbie MrTrunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    44
    So I did a fresh install of Ride Runner (most current version) and LSXVoid 3.3 with the 3.301 update. I also made sure I updated to flash 10.

    The problem I have is when I go to options, there is nothing to select, just a big blank rectangle. Any ideas?


  9. #3039
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTrunks View Post
    So I did a fresh install of Ride Runner (most current version) and LSXVoid 3.3 with the 3.301 update. I also made sure I updated to flash 10.

    The problem I have is when I go to options, there is nothing to select, just a big blank rectangle. Any ideas?

    When you updated Flash 10, did you update it using Mozilla Firefox? Try running Internet Explorer then go to www.flash.com, download the latest flash. Go to youtube.com, and try playing a video, if that works, then you know flash was correctly installed on IE. Try RR w/ LSX Void again.

    Let me know how it goes...

  10. #3040
    Newbie MrTrunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by free2befast View Post
    When you updated Flash 10, did you update it using Mozilla Firefox? Try running Internet Explorer then go to www.flash.com, download the latest flash. Go to youtube.com, and try playing a video, if that works, then you know flash was correctly installed on IE. Try RR w/ LSX Void again.

    Let me know how it goes...
    Reinstalled flash in IE and youtube works fine. I installed RR (current version) and LSX 3.3 + 3.301 update on my main computer for testing purposes and it yielded the same result with the options not showing up. carpc is xp and main pc is vista.

    This problem was asked on page 152 or so but was never answered.

    Any more ideas?

    Thanks for all your help

Similar Threads

  1. HD radio skin for LSX void 3 download
    By hugenius79 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 01:24 PM
  2. LSX Void Error
    By TeamRSX in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 12:52 AM
  3. Lsx Void Error
    By michael2 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 09:55 PM
  4. StreetDeck for a 1955 Buick
    By aforget in forum DigitalMods (Scripts / API)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 01:01 PM
  5. LSX Void FAQ
    By Cali in forum Wiki Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 07:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •