Thread: Lsx Void 3.0

  1. #3101
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8
    The "day" skin posted in here is great except for a few little issues that I am having.

    I changed the theme to the one I wanted but for some reason there are a few images that arent showing up. Most notable is the 'show selection of track on main screen' the one that has a hover over on the song that is selected... also, in the library browser, the black icons for scrolling the window up and down as well as the pg up/down are missing... i checked the skins directory and all the files are there, they just arent showing up... I have tried different things of the skin but I get the same issue.

    Ive been a happy use of LDXVoid for a few years but ever since switching to this skin ive had the problem

  2. #3102
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bear, DE, USA
    Posts
    312
    DJ, thanks so much for the day skin, it's a real improvement for me. The only suggestion I have for it (besides admin's, above) would be to make the background color for the main buttons (top row and bottom row) the same as the middle button menus in the individual skins (such as in the sirius skin, the "fav" button), just to increase the contrast for those most important....the middle buttons have a more white backround, while the top/bottom row are a little grey, which decreases the contrast between button background and the black font. Keep the grey in the background graphic, tho, so it looks less like a newspaper overall.

    I'd still like to see a way to be rid of the volume up/down controls and speaker graphics on the main skin, but haven't found a way to do it yet. I do volume control and digital processing off-board, and have no need for them, while wishing to use the space for larger album cover graphics and a longer track listing.
    I have too much time and too little aggravation in my life, so I built a carPC. ;)

  3. #3103
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Timisoara , Romania
    Posts
    12

    Voltage

    Hi all
    Can somebody help me with lsx void skin to add voltage? In sensore skin I know SFF is for fan speed SFT is for Temp but what is for voltage for speedfan. Ty wery mutch

  4. #3104
    FLAC djmickyg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,314
    I've realized there is a few colour issues with the skin..
    i will try and fix them as soon as I can.

    Quote Originally Posted by serveradmnstrtr View Post
    The "day" skin posted in here is great except for a few little issues that I am having.

    I changed the theme to the one I wanted but for some reason there are a few images that arent showing up. Most notable is the 'show selection of track on main screen' the one that has a hover over on the song that is selected... also, in the library browser, the black icons for scrolling the window up and down as well as the pg up/down are missing... i checked the skins directory and all the files are there, they just arent showing up... I have tried different things of the skin but I get the same issue.

    Ive been a happy use of LDXVoid for a few years but ever since switching to this skin ive had the problem

  5. #3105
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8
    Glad to know it's still being working on.

    Throughout my use of the skin I have also found one more quirky thing that may just be a setting. In the old skin, if you go to Menu, all the menu items are listed as plain text and 6-7 fit on the screen. In this skin, it shows one Item for the entire page and i have to scroll down each page for another menu item. Even when clicking 'Change skin' to change to the night skin, it exits RR. Odd

  6. #3106
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7
    I've seen a few posts with the same issue, but I haven't been able to find the solution. My Google maps isn't properly embedded within the skin. The top and right hand side go off the screen. I guess it's an IE issue and not a Google issue. Anyway, how do I fix this problem?

    I am using:
    Road Runner - Latest Version (October 6th 2009)
    Lsx Void 3.301
    Internet Explorer 6.0

    Thanks,

    -leb

    edit: Oh, and RR/Lsx is at 800x480

  7. #3107
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,839
    Quote Originally Posted by lebedev View Post
    I've seen a few posts with the same issue, but I haven't been able to find the solution. My Google maps isn't properly embedded within the skin. The top and right hand side go off the screen. I guess it's an IE issue and not a Google issue. Anyway, how do I fix this problem?

    I am using:
    Road Runner - Latest Version (October 6th 2009)
    Lsx Void 3.301
    Internet Explorer 6.0

    Thanks,

    -leb

    edit: Oh, and RR/Lsx is at 800x480
    Do you have a picture of the problem ?
    How do you call your windows ie

  8. #3108
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777 View Post
    Do you have a picture of the problem ?



    How do you call your windows ie
    I am not sure what you are asking. I am assuming that the skin is embedding Google Maps within an IE browser. In order to get to the above screen, I went to:
    Options - Personalize - Main Menu Layouts... and chose "Google".

    Then, on the first page of the main menu I click the "Go" button.

    Thanks for the help,

    -leb

  9. #3109
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,839

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by lebedev View Post
    I am not sure what you are asking. I am assuming that the skin is embedding Google Maps within an IE browser. In order to get to the above screen, I went to:
    Options - Personalize - Main Menu Layouts... and chose "Google".

    Then, on the first page of the main menu I click the "Go" button.

    Thanks for the help,

    -leb
    I suppose that you try to use THAT ?

    If yes , John have created this appli for his dfx4 (800x600) and Carwings use also a 800x600 definition . If you want I can to see what i can to do for your resolution !

  10. #3110
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777 View Post
    I suppose that you try to use THAT ?

    If yes , John have created this appli for his dfx4 (800x600) and Carwings use also a 800x600 definition . If you want I can to see what i can to do for your resolution !
    Ahh, I see. I am new to RR, and am just starting out configuring my first carpc. I have been trying out different skins and plugins, and I didn't realize that the Google Maps that Lsx was running was that plugin! I thought it was something different that was built into Lsx.

    Anyway, thank you for the offer to work on a 800x480 resolution for the plugin. However, I'm still in the early stages of getting a basic carpc together, and I still haven't decided if that plugin would be useful for me. Also, I see that you are working on the Google Earth 5 plugin, and that looks like it would be more along the lines of what I might be looking for.

    Thanks for the help.

    -leb

Similar Threads

  1. HD radio skin for LSX void 3 download
    By hugenius79 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 01:24 PM
  2. LSX Void Error
    By TeamRSX in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 12:52 AM
  3. Lsx Void Error
    By michael2 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 09:55 PM
  4. StreetDeck for a 1955 Buick
    By aforget in forum DigitalMods (Scripts / API)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 01:01 PM
  5. LSX Void FAQ
    By Cali in forum Wiki Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 07:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •