Page 35 of 318 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585135 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 3172

Thread: Lsx Void 3.0

  1. #341
    Constant Bitrate rigg419's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid_smoke View Post
    Thank you very much.


    To remove the welcome messages. Open ExecTBL.ini thats located inside the skins folder (day version and night version).

    Find and edit the line of code below

    before
    Code:
    "LSONSKINSTART","ratecheck2||RUN;LSTOOLS\welcomeMSG\welcome.exe"

    after
    Code:
    "LSONSKINSTART","ratecheck2"

    i should prob make this an option you can turn on and off from inside the skin.
    LS thanks for replying to that even though it was indeed covered already on page 12

    I love that flash compass BTW, it's such a cool little thing to put in the skin.

    I'm still only about 24 hours back into rr and this skin, I'm sure I'll have more interesting things to say in a week or 2


    I'll be posting some pics with this skin in my worklog a little later as I finally got the mac mini installed more or less where i want it to live, thanks to the p1900 I just got (part of the reason I have no $ ATM )

  2. #342
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    217
    Yeeeeeaaahhhhhhh

    I been sleeping... This skin rocks. Donations will follow asap.

  3. #343
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by rigg419 View Post
    LS thanks for replying to that even though it was indeed covered already on page 12

    I love that flash compass BTW, it's such a cool little thing to put in the skin.

    I'm still only about 24 hours back into rr and this skin, I'm sure I'll have more interesting things to say in a week or 2


    I'll be posting some pics with this skin in my worklog a little later as I finally got the mac mini installed more or less where i want it to live, thanks to the p1900 I just got (part of the reason I have no $ ATM )


    do you have a pc and a mac in your car?
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-faq/
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  4. #344
    Constant Bitrate rigg419's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Posts
    135
    naw, my mac mini runs xp. It was actually cheaper ($570 or so with student discount) vs. a similarly equipped a-open type small pc.

    I mostly run xp because most of the front ends (the good ones anyway) are windows front ends, but also because my external sound blaster doesn't have OSX drivers and the on-board sound of the mini isn't the best ever.

  5. #345
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    93
    For some reason when I resume from hibernate with vis enabled, rr is fairly unresponsive. Once I press the button to unload it, it begins working properly again. I can then re-start the vis and it works fine. Any ideas what might be going on here?

  6. #346
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by fewman View Post
    For some reason when I resume from hibernate with vis enabled, rr is fairly unresponsive. Once I press the button to unload it, it begins working properly again. I can then re-start the vis and it works fine. Any ideas what might be going on here?
    my guess is that if you were to run winamp stand alone with the vis enabled and hibernate you'll get the same problem when you resume.

    let me do a quick test.

    edit: well i just went into standby with the vis running and it recovered fine. Not really sure what could be your issue, maybe a hardware problem, video card? The machine i just tested on is pretty beefy. I never hibernate or standby in the car, although i prob should at least hibernate, standby would likely run the bat down. Do a test with winamp stand alone and see if you still have the issue. Also do a test with another skin, like bmv2, although i strongly doubt its a skin issue.
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  7. #347
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    93
    I will try this afternoon. One other thin I've noticed is that if I run the vis, there seems to be (most often??) a red square in the top left corner of the screen when I resume, sort of on top of the skin... This goes away once I enable/disable the vis a couple of times... I'm not sure, I'll run some tests this afternoon to get some more details...

  8. #348
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    72
    Hey all!!!

    First of all, wonderful skin!!! Integrated wonderfully into my setup.. I do have a couple questions:

    1. I searched for "Speed", "MPH", and "KPH" and couldn't find the answer I needed.. Can someone tell me how (or direct me to a post) to switch from kilometers to miles for the speed indicator?

    2. I have an issue that if I switch to SAT, and sometimes NAV or AUDIO, when I come back to the main screen the SAT button is highlighted. The highlight will go off if I touch another button on the screen (ex. OPT or ATT).. Any idea why this could be happening?

    Thanks!!!

  9. #349
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbykokinos View Post
    Hey all!!!

    First of all, wonderful skin!!! Integrated wonderfully into my setup.. I do have a couple questions:

    1. I searched for "Speed", "MPH", and "KPH" and couldn't find the answer I needed.. Can someone tell me how (or direct me to a post) to switch from kilometers to miles for the speed indicator?

    Thanks!!!
    to get mph add or change isunits=true to false in the rr.ini file

  10. #350
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbykokinos View Post



    2. I have an issue that if I switch to SAT, and sometimes NAV or AUDIO, when I come back to the main screen the SAT button is highlighted. The highlight will go off if I touch another button on the screen (ex. OPT or ATT).. Any idea why this could be happening?

    Thanks!!!
    this is an old RR bug, supposed to have been fixed though a while ago. Basically RR moves your mouse to the bottom left corner of your screen, but doesn't move it down enough and it sometimes puts focus on a button in that area.

    Check your version of RR make sure its up to date. If it is, i would post a bug report so guino can take a look at it. absolutely nothing i can do about it though.
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Similar Threads

  1. HD radio skin for LSX void 3 download
    By hugenius79 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 02:24 PM
  2. LSX Void Error
    By TeamRSX in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 01:52 AM
  3. Lsx Void Error
    By michael2 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 10:55 PM
  4. StreetDeck for a 1955 Buick
    By aforget in forum DigitalMods (Scripts / API)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 02:01 PM
  5. LSX Void FAQ
    By Cali in forum Wiki Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 08:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •