Page 36 of 318 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686136 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 3172

Thread: Lsx Void 3.0

  1. #351
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    72
    Thanks for the info!!

  2. #352
    Variable Bitrate CARLOS_CET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    303

    Trip Log

    Has anyone used this in the new version of the skin. I never got it to work in the older version ( I think I needed to register the dll ).
    I wanted to know if this Plugin should just work or if I need to register the trip log dll for it to work on the new skin. Thanks.
    Car PC Progress

    (>>>>>>>>>>>>---) 90%


    "Don't speak about it, be about it"


  3. #353
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,589
    The dll for any plugin alwways has to be registered before use.

    Also if you get a newer version of the dll, you have to unregister the old and register the new (At least I think you do on this one, probably best practice).

  4. #354
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    i think i know why the trip log still isnt working, ill have some instructions later on how to turn it on. It isnt the .dll though, they get registered on install.
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-faq/
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  5. #355
    Registered User vfinterceptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    up-the-hill-turn-left-by-the-big-tree
    Posts
    290
    Hi LS,

    this may be a newb question but......
    Is there a setting somewhere that supresses the windows screensaver?
    I want mine to run (yeah I know, who wants a screensaver to run when they have a frontend going? I've got a "special" one! wink, wink), but it comes on and then shuts itself off as if something tripped it off.
    I'm thinking it's a RR setting, but I can't seem to find it.

    Cheers

    BJ

  6. #356
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by vfinterceptor View Post
    Hi LS,

    this may be a newb question but......
    Is there a setting somewhere that supresses the windows screensaver?
    I want mine to run (yeah I know, who wants a screensaver to run when they have a frontend going? I've got a "special" one! wink, wink), but it comes on and then shuts itself off as if something tripped it off.
    I'm thinking it's a RR setting, but I can't seem to find it.

    Cheers

    BJ
    I dont think anything in RR would trip the screen saver to go off, there aren't any commands or settings to disable the screensaver from inside RR that i know of. Is that what you want to do, disable it when RR is running?
    Do you have any other input devices that may trip it, like a trackball or mouse.

    and whats so special about it ?
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  7. #357
    Newbie technostar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    29
    hi ls, i got tempted to try your new skin but i ran into couple of issues.

    1. i noticed that the weather skin doesn't have those weather icons compared to what you have posted on your website.
    2. the iguidance will switch window but doesn't pause the winamp while playing.

    thanks for the help in advance
    ...\...

    broom-broom-pc
    m-atx:amd2600xp:512mb:40gb:m2-atx:roadrunner:lsxvoid

  8. #358
    Registered User vfinterceptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    up-the-hill-turn-left-by-the-big-tree
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid_smoke View Post
    I dont think anything in RR would trip the screen saver to go off, there aren't any commands or settings to disable the screensaver from inside RR that i know of. Is that what you want to do, disable it when RR is running?
    Do you have any other input devices that may trip it, like a trackball or mouse.

    and whats so special about it ?
    I did a little digging, I think it's an issue with the screensaver.

    Special, well.........

    private content!

    cheers

    BJ

  9. #359
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by technostar View Post
    hi ls, i got tempted to try your new skin but i ran into couple of issues.

    1. i noticed that the weather skin doesn't have those weather icons compared to what you have posted on your website.
    2. the iguidance will switch window but doesn't pause the winamp while playing.

    thanks for the help in advance
    you need to download the weather files from the RR download site, those icons are not included with RR or the skin.

    You have to turn on the options for igautoswitch. Click the button OPT>page4
    here you will see all the options related to igautoswitch and what its current state is.

    Also note, the first button (top left) AUTOSWITCH ON/OFF is a GLOBAL switch for all of the igautoswitch features. So it needs to be set to ON for anything else on that screen to be enabled.
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  10. #360
    Constant Bitrate venealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    150

    photo

    LSX,
    didn't see anything where it came up yet. but i'm having problems with the photo section. can't find anywhere to set the path. am i missing something. tried writing it in manually but comes up blank still. thanks

Similar Threads

  1. HD radio skin for LSX void 3 download
    By hugenius79 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 01:24 PM
  2. LSX Void Error
    By TeamRSX in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 12:52 AM
  3. Lsx Void Error
    By michael2 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 09:55 PM
  4. StreetDeck for a 1955 Buick
    By aforget in forum DigitalMods (Scripts / API)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 01:01 PM
  5. LSX Void FAQ
    By Cali in forum Wiki Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 07:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •