Page 39 of 318 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989139 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 3172

Thread: Lsx Void 3.0

  1. #381
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid_smoke View Post
    ill have to look into it, i havnt actually used the speedo on the clocks for ages, but they should just work. It gets the data from gps speed label at the top of the screen.
    thanks for looking into it
    95 Mustang GT + Mach 460 Audio
    Lilliput EBY701 7" TS LCD w/ 4-way arm
    BU353 USB GPS
    iGuidance 3 + Road Runner + LSX Void2
    200W Inverter
    Intel Core Duo 1.6GHz T2050, 1GB DDR2, 80GB, DVDRW

  2. #382
    Constant Bitrate venealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid_smoke View Post
    little more specific, there are a bunch of ig add ons.
    Sorry about that right now i can't be to specific not at my computer. But its the add on for displaying the iGuidance next turn on other screens. ie turn left on left street. will show this information on lets say the main screen.

  3. #383
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by venealis View Post
    Sorry about that right now i can't be to specific not at my computer. But its the add on for displaying the iGuidance next turn on other screens. ie turn left on left street. will show this information on lets say the main screen.
    Oh ok, i know what you mean.
    I did have intentions of having this working, and i believe its still setup to work but it never actually did work for me and i just gave up on it. It would never pull the direction icons from IG and im not sure if anyone else got it to work either.
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-faq/
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  4. #384
    Newbie Major_Disaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    33

    Questions about general.ini

    I have am almost ready to deploy my car pc. The only problem (and it is small) is that the autoswitch from day skin to night skin is not working.

    I was looking at the general.ini file:

    ApplyToVideo=False
    ApplyToVisu=False
    AutoSwitch=False
    DayTime=8:00:00 AM
    NightTime=6:00:00 PM

    If I understand the the above section of the ini file, it should be set to True and if I want day/night options to carry over to video and visual, they should also should be set to True also.

    Is this correct?

  5. #385
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    im not actually sure what hte applyto video and visu lines are for or what they do.

    but to get it to work, you have to set Autoswitch=True
    and also in RR.ini set something else, i believe the same line. I cant check now.
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  6. #386
    Newbie Major_Disaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    33

    rr.ini

    Thanks for the input. I don't see an Autoswitch=True entry in my rr.ini file but I will look through the other ini files.

    Again,

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by liquid_smoke View Post
    im not actually sure what hte applyto video and visu lines are for or what they do.

    but to get it to work, you have to set Autoswitch=True
    and also in RR.ini set something else, i believe the same line. I cant check now.

  7. #387
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    12
    i just spent the past hour reading through this single thread not only because I love this skin, but because I can't seem to be able to use any of the other layouts on page 2 of the options. Whenever I pick anything such as big vis, RR jumps back to the main screen but just gets stuck. none of the buttons have text and the speed label shows the label code.

    After I shut down RR, I have to delete resume.ini and rr.ini to get RR to run again after this happens. If I don't, the Alpine skin somehow gets injected into resume.ini and then RR says it can't find Alpine. This is kind of odd since I've never installed the Alpine skin on this machine.

    I thought it may have been flash so I updated to 9. Nada. So I have just left it at the default layout although I'd like to run the visuals that are displayed on the first few posts in this thread.

    Any ideas?

  8. #388
    Newbie Major_Disaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    33

    Autoswitch blues

    Well, I looked through all the setting and saw no other place to set the autoswitch except in in the general.ini files that are included with each skin. I made the necessary changes but it still won't auto switch.

    I am not going to stress over it. It is probably something related to my individual setup. I can always switch manually.



    Quote Originally Posted by Major_Disaster View Post
    Thanks for the input. I don't see an Autoswitch=True entry in my rr.ini file but I will look through the other ini files.

    Again,

    Thanks.

  9. #389
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by MycoDeX View Post
    i just spent the past hour reading through this single thread not only because I love this skin, but because I can't seem to be able to use any of the other layouts on page 2 of the options. Whenever I pick anything such as big vis, RR jumps back to the main screen but just gets stuck. none of the buttons have text and the speed label shows the label code.

    After I shut down RR, I have to delete resume.ini and rr.ini to get RR to run again after this happens. If I don't, the Alpine skin somehow gets injected into resume.ini and then RR says it can't find Alpine. This is kind of odd since I've never installed the Alpine skin on this machine.

    I thought it may have been flash so I updated to 9. Nada. So I have just left it at the default layout although I'd like to run the visuals that are displayed on the first few posts in this thread.

    Any ideas?

    somehow your settings are screwed up fror the skin.
    Either in the root of your RR install or maybe inside the skins folder is a text file name LSX_ADDTORR.ini.txt or something to that effect.
    Open your RR.ini and make sure you have the correct settings for the skin.
    I think there is a link to the file somewhere on the first few post.

    If you still having problems, try to install the skin again on a fresh install of RR or delete rr.ini and reinstall the skin.
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  10. #390
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid_smoke View Post
    ill have to look into it, i havnt actually used the speedo on the clocks for ages, but they should just work. It gets the data from gps speed label at the top of the screen.
    I used the flash speedo clock on another skin, and it worked perfectly.
    I dont know why the same speedo doesn't work here.

    Could it be the fact that the other skin I used it with, did not have a Speed label in the skin, like the one you have on the top center ?

    If yes, what could I do to have them both work simultaneously?
    95 Mustang GT + Mach 460 Audio
    Lilliput EBY701 7" TS LCD w/ 4-way arm
    BU353 USB GPS
    iGuidance 3 + Road Runner + LSX Void2
    200W Inverter
    Intel Core Duo 1.6GHz T2050, 1GB DDR2, 80GB, DVDRW

Similar Threads

  1. HD radio skin for LSX void 3 download
    By hugenius79 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 01:24 PM
  2. LSX Void Error
    By TeamRSX in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 12:52 AM
  3. Lsx Void Error
    By michael2 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 09:55 PM
  4. StreetDeck for a 1955 Buick
    By aforget in forum DigitalMods (Scripts / API)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 01:01 PM
  5. LSX Void FAQ
    By Cali in forum Wiki Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 07:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •