sweet, you the man!
So it would be ....
"RUN;C:\Documents and Settings\Craig\desktop\WinLIRC\transmit.exe|amplifier power 0"
Is that right??
Audio - Performance Teknique 5.1 Digital Amp, Kappa Perfect 12" VQ
liquid_smoke I've know been using your skin for about a week in my car. I liked it before, but now I love it. I've got one request per say. I haven't read every post so may you have already started this but if not that would be awesome.
For navigation I use iGuidance 3. I love that extra "button" that allows me to easily zoom in/out, go FS etc. At times I want to view the "Route List" or "Record Track" Those two options are accessible via the top menu (I think they're both in File). If there is any way that you could somehow integrate that into the same toolbar that has the Fullscreen button that would be absolutely amazing.
I also have one question which I think is related to RoadRunner rather than the skin but I am not sure. It is impossible for me to browse through songs. If I even see the artist in there (most are weird characters which I read can be fixed manually but that would be a PAIN) when I click on the songs they are all the same. If I double click on any of them, they show up correctly in the actual play list (artist - title) I have been messing around with the RRConfig for quite a while trying to get the browsing to appear correctly to no avail. The play list's look perfect which is why I am so confused. I tried messing with the check boxes in RRConfig but that didn't change it. I want the browsing to show Artist first (which it currently does but not all of them) and then when I click on the artist show the songs in Artist - Track form. If anyone can offer an insight into this I'd appreciate it.
The playlist thing, is usually due to a difference between the filename and the MP3 tag, match these up (there are a few utilities out there to do this) and all should be OK.
also, the 2 features you speak of will be addressed in the update.
Here is a little something for anyone who is familiar with building websites. Maybe someone can help me out a bit.
First ive updated the link on the first page so you can download the skin as before.
My domain where the original site is hosted for some reason the page dosnt work anymore. When it loads you will get a script error in IE, in Firefox it wont do anything.
Now my HOST just updated there sever and moved my site. This is when the problems kicked in. I though originally they must have corrupted some of the files. I couldnt check for about 2 weeks now cuz i couldnt log into the site. They fixed that issue tonite. So i log in and see all the files are fine. I copy them localy and everything works perfect.
Then i decided to copy them up to another domain that i have access to. And they also work fine there (this is where the site is currently located). But on the original domain the page wont work.
Same files, diff domain. What gives.
01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101
beer replenishment fund
mp3car live search
i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.