Page 86 of 318 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596136186 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 860 of 3172

Thread: Lsx Void 3.0

  1. #851
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by little_devil View Post
    Hi there, I've finnaly finnished my car pc and when i took it out for a test drive today I noticed that the compass doesn't change from pointing north and the speed at the top doesn't change as well. When I'm in iGuidence the compass and speed on that screen work just fine but then when i go back to the main screen they don't do anything. Any ideas why this might be? Thanks!
    Awsome skin by the way!

    devil,

    your comm port for the gps mouse can only be read by one device at a time. However, there is a great solution called xport, which will split your comm port for you so lsx can point arrows and tell you have fast you just sped by the trooper.

    check out: http://curioustech.home.insightbb.com/xport.html

  2. #852
    FLAC greatwhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Top o' the world Ma!
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by little_devil View Post
    Hi there, I've finnaly finnished my car pc and when i took it out for a test drive today I noticed that the compass doesn't change from pointing north and the speed at the top doesn't change as well. When I'm in iGuidence the compass and speed on that screen work just fine but then when i go back to the main screen they don't do anything. Any ideas why this might be? Thanks!
    Awsome skin by the way!
    You need to split your gps feed with a "port splitter" program.

    Or you can just turn the compass off and you only have to deal with no speed displayed. Again, a port splitter will fix this if you really want it to work.

    Cheers

    BJ
    For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

  3. #853
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by sideone View Post
    lsx-

    great work on the skin, great to see its reaching 3.0 , been a fan since 1.0! keep up the great work.






    btw, can i get a joost vite?

    s1
    whats up sideone.
    send me a pm with ur addy so i can sen u an invite.
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-faq/
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  4. #854
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    249
    Just tried to install it in my car PC, and yay it works!

    One question though - is there anyway to set it up to use it for resolutions other than 800x480? Ideally I want it to run at 720x480 as my K301 screen strangely doesn't remember its settings at 800x480

    Thanks.

  5. #855
    FLAC greatwhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Top o' the world Ma!
    Posts
    1,282
    You can change it in RR.INI if I recall...........

    BUt the skin may look a littel distorted at the that resolution.

    Try 800x600, the skin is set up for that too. You can even select it with the "setup" menu in the skin.

    Cheers

    BJ
    For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

  6. #856
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by sideone View Post
    devil,

    your comm port for the gps mouse can only be read by one device at a time. However, there is a great solution called xport, which will split your comm port for you so lsx can point arrows and tell you have fast you just sped by the trooper.

    check out: http://curioustech.home.insightbb.com/xport.html
    I downloaded xport and enabled two open ports but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. Do I have to change somthing in the RR config or in the skin menus? My gps is on port 6 and I enabled 5 and 7. It's not that big of a deal if it doesn't end up working, I just thought it would be pretty cool to have a digital speed read out and compass. Thanks!

  7. #857
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid_smoke View Post
    whats up sideone.
    send me a pm with ur addy so i can sen u an invite.
    i tried, but your too popular, and your box is full!

    thanks,

    s1

  8. #858
    FLAC greatwhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Top o' the world Ma!
    Posts
    1,282
    Call me stupid, but what's joost?

    Cheers

    BJ
    For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

  9. #859
    Raw Wave treetop777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    War-Town, GA.
    Posts
    2,233
    Joost Internet TV ?

  10. #860

Similar Threads

  1. HD radio skin for LSX void 3 download
    By hugenius79 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 02:24 PM
  2. LSX Void Error
    By TeamRSX in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 01:52 AM
  3. Lsx Void Error
    By michael2 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 10:55 PM
  4. StreetDeck for a 1955 Buick
    By aforget in forum DigitalMods (Scripts / API)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 02:01 PM
  5. LSX Void FAQ
    By Cali in forum Wiki Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 08:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •