Page 97 of 318 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147197 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 970 of 3172

Thread: Lsx Void 3.0

  1. #961
    Constant Bitrate Gixxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Daphne, Alabama
    Posts
    116
    As always, nice work LS. Can't wait to try it out.

  2. #962
    I see dead kittens Quattro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,922
    Quote Originally Posted by gagan512 View Post
    wow, this looks great! its a big visual upgrade from before i'd say.
    the notezz feature is pretty neat too.

    i like the new(er) audio screen with the songs displayed inside a box with scroll bars on the side, however i was hoping that the font size of the song-names could be smaller.

    this is the screen i'm talking about:
    I'm pretty sure you can change the font size yourself by editing the ini files
    Installed
    Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
    512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
    Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
    [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

    Check Out My Install!!!

  3. #963
    Variable Bitrate dhantiflag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Mentor, OHIO
    Posts
    384
    1 thing i would ask for on 3 is to have a Mute button for the sirius... so many times i just want to turn the sound completely off, phone call or what not... with Audios i can pause and its fine.. but with sirius u cant pause it so i have to hold down the VOL button...

  4. #964
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by dhantiflag View Post
    1 thing i would ask for on 3 is to have a Mute button for the sirius... so many times i just want to turn the sound completely off, phone call or what not... with Audios i can pause and its fine.. but with sirius u cant pause it so i have to hold down the VOL button...
    ill take a look into that.
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-faq/
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  5. #965
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21

    a problem

    hi! first of all, congratulations for your amazing skin, from the video it looks very nice!
    I have a problem, after I install the skin with your installer, I chose the skin from RR; the skin is loaded but I can't see no buttons except FFW, RWD, +vol e -vol, and that are the only buttons that work! Also, the date is displayed very small.
    any suggestion?

  6. #966
    FLAC greatwhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Top o' the world Ma!
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by blueye View Post
    hi! first of all, congratulations for your amazing skin, from the video it looks very nice!
    I have a problem, after I install the skin with your installer, I chose the skin from RR; the skin is loaded but I can't see no buttons except FFW, RWD, +vol e -vol, and that are the only buttons that work! Also, the date is displayed very small.
    any suggestion?
    Try a remove and reinstall.

    Mine installed once where evey button in the skin was "AUDIO". A fresh install fixed all............

    LS, I have a request, but it's a large one so I kind of hesitate to ask........................

    There's a post earlier on about MS streets and how to incorporate it into your skin. Could you make Streets an option for gps nav as well as iGuidance? I can easily use streets with your skin IAW the post, but I can't get the seamless intergration into the skin as you can (IE: fly out menu, etc).
    iGuidance is good, but streets seems to have nicer options, route planning and graphics than iGuidance. Not to mention more up to date maps (IG is new this year but streets 08 is comming very soon......).

    Tall order and a lot of work though................

    If not, do you mind if I (kind of) reverse engineer/modify/use your scripts, code, skin, etc in an attempt to incorporate streets into the skin a little better?

    Cheers

    BJ
    For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

  7. #967
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21

    radio section of the skin

    hi, I fixed the prob instyalling the skin in another pc, it seems that winXp on the other one has some problem, even if I reinstall the skin. but I have another question for you, guys, about the radio skin:
    1. does this skin support rds from silabs radios? (I own one of theese and it seems that the skin does not support rds)
    2. Is there a way to switch radio station with scan and not by sigle frequency? I ask thid because the default skin of RR supports both rds and radio station search.

    thank you.

  8. #968
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    110
    Did version 3 ever get released?


    Cheers
    A

  9. #969
    FLAC greatwhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Top o' the world Ma!
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplxd View Post
    Did version 3 ever get released?


    Cheers
    A
    Watch the first post, that's where it will be.............

    Cheers
    For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

  10. #970
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    LS, I have a request, but it's a large one so I kind of hesitate to ask........................

    There's a post earlier on about MS streets and how to incorporate it into your skin. Could you make Streets an option for gps nav as well as iGuidance? I can easily use streets with your skin IAW the post, but I can't get the seamless intergration into the skin as you can (IE: fly out menu, etc).
    iGuidance is good, but streets seems to have nicer options, route planning and graphics than iGuidance. Not to mention more up to date maps (IG is new this year but streets 08 is comming very soon......).

    Tall order and a lot of work though................

    If not, do you mind if I (kind of) reverse engineer/modify/use your scripts, code, skin, etc in an attempt to incorporate streets into the skin a little better?

    Cheers

    BJ

    streets by default isnt supported because my thoughts about it are pretty much the exact opposite of yours. I think streets sucks for incar use. I have 05 and 07.
    With that said it does have its uses and im not against getting it to work with the skin. It should be fairly straight forward to add as an option.
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Similar Threads

  1. HD radio skin for LSX void 3 download
    By hugenius79 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 02:24 PM
  2. LSX Void Error
    By TeamRSX in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 01:52 AM
  3. Lsx Void Error
    By michael2 in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 10:55 PM
  4. StreetDeck for a 1955 Buick
    By aforget in forum DigitalMods (Scripts / API)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 02:01 PM
  5. LSX Void FAQ
    By Cali in forum Wiki Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 08:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •