View Poll Results: What GPS Program do you use?

Voters
1065. You may not vote on this poll
  • iGuidance

    607 57.00%
  • MapPoint

    56 5.26%
  • Destinator

    185 17.37%
  • Streets & Trips

    90 8.45%
  • Other

    127 11.92%

Thread: Digital FX 2.0 Transparent Released

  1. #2741
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    53
    I've been trying to get DVD function to work on RR for the past week but I'm unable to get it working.

    I'm using PowerDVD as suggested above.
    Could someone kindly please post the screenshot of your DVD/Video configuration in Road Runner Config and/or any mod that has been done to make it work?
    Thank you

  2. #2742
    THE EXPERIMENTER
    Auto Apps:loading...
    carputer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK,Surrey
    Posts
    1,979

    i'm going to have to do a sticky at this rate

    Quote Originally Posted by sonvan View Post
    I've been trying to get DVD function to work on RR for the past week but I'm unable to get it working.

    I'm using PowerDVD as suggested above.
    Could someone kindly please post the screenshot of your DVD/Video configuration in Road Runner Config and/or any mod that has been done to make it work?
    Thank you
    open menu.skin in notepad,change the dvd code to "LOAD;windvd_player.skin","DVD"

    rrconfig: path to powerdvd.exe (manally add powerdvd.exe as config dose not pick this up)
    window name PowerDVD
    download skin file above post ,remove the .txt from the name and drop into your dfx skin folder.

    use powerdvd 6 as this seems to work the best
    Riderunner / Genesis
    Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
    New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
    Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
    Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
    Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

    Every Future, Needs A Beginning

  3. #2743
    Low Bitrate esko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by carputer1 View Post
    open the menu.skin file in notepad and change this.

    "LOAD;freefone.skin;FreeFone;$skinpath$\FreeFone.E XE;FreeFone"

    to this

    "Phoco"
    Do you delete ""LOAD;freefone.skin;FreeFone;$skinpath$\FreeFone. EXE;FreeFone" ?
    and add "Phoco"

    or do you do replace freefone with phoco "LOAD;Phoco.skin;Phoco;$skinpath$\Phoco.EXE;Ph oco" ?

    I don't have my CPC with me. I'll try once I get home from work. THANKS!

  4. #2744
    THE EXPERIMENTER
    Auto Apps:loading...
    carputer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK,Surrey
    Posts
    1,979
    Quote Originally Posted by esko View Post
    Do you delete ""LOAD;freefone.skin;FreeFone;$skinpath$\FreeFone. EXE;FreeFone" ?
    and add "Phoco"

    or do you do replace freefone with phoco "LOAD;Phoco.skin;Phoco;$skinpath$\Phoco.EXE;Ph oco" ?

    I don't have my CPC with me. I'll try once I get home from work. THANKS!
    delete:"LOAD;freefone.skin;FreeFone;$skinpath$\Fre eFone.EXE;FreeFone"
    add:"Phoco"
    Riderunner / Genesis
    Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
    New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
    Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
    Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
    Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

    Every Future, Needs A Beginning

  5. #2745
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    53
    Thanks carputer1. its' working now.

  6. #2746
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6

    fresh install - dfx locks up when choosing skin color

    not sure why, when i click on the tab to choose skin color, dfx locks up.

    help

  7. #2747
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    YOU NEED TO READ THE HELP FILE, AND SEARCH! That has been asked at least 1/2 doz times already..
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  8. #2748
    Super Moderator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    JohnWPB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,701
    Blog Entries
    1

    HD Radio support

    Ok, after a few PM's and such, I will be adding a HD radio support in the skin. One request even came with a $monetary$ bribe.... Errr.... donation rather

    I plan to get a HD radio in the future, just the budget does not support it right now. So I will put out a beta of the HD radio skin, and the png's to with it, before the skin is released, to make sure it even works, as I will not be able to test it myself.
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

    My Fiero Build Thread

  9. #2749
    Variable Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    marteline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Brazil, Sao Paulo
    Posts
    307
    carputer1 --> thanks man, I will try it tomorrow... ;-)

    sprungjeep --> as already posted in this thread, I believe that you forget to select the pict path in the rr config utility.
    Engineering: Where the rubber meets the road!
    RR Skin RED 2.0 http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-s...red-2-0-a.html

  10. #2750
    Variable Bitrate afterdigital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New Ro, NY
    Posts
    381
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWPB View Post
    Ok, after a few PM's and such, I will be adding a HD radio support in the skin. One request even came with a $monetary$ bribe.... Errr.... donation rather

    I plan to get a HD radio in the future, just the budget does not support it right now. So I will put out a beta of the HD radio skin, and the png's to with it, before the skin is released, to make sure it even works, as I will not be able to test it myself.
    How's HD radio different from Analog radio? Are you talking hardware? Will there be an additional button on DFX? Will you remove the old Radio button?

    Just curious cause currently i don't use the radio but i'm planning on doing so soon. I would like to know if i should bother buying a USB radio tuner such as RadioShark - or just wait until this HD radio is alive and kicking and get different hardware as needed...
    CTS 05, Mobile Information Center...
    Atom - 1.8ghz
    2GB Ram
    32GB SSD
    8" TouchScreen
    5.6" Screen (overhead) w/reverse capability


    Finished Project
    Car Hacking
    WorkBlog
    Video

Similar Threads

  1. For those who want true 5.1 Dolby Digital and DTS
    By antimatter in forum Car Audio
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 11:54 AM
  2. Artec T14A Mini USB 2.0 Digital HD TV Tuner
    By LESLIEx317537 in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 12:02 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •