Thanks for the update John with 2.5 - some nice new features.
I'm seeing a few glitches on my system, not sure if it's just my setup or effecting everyone.
- Music Player window lower buttons seem to do other things than they would represent, ie FF button is pausing/playing a song.
- Visualizations seem to be having trouble in the Music Player window, flicking on and off.
- iGuidance embedded in the Player window only shows once and wont come back if I click visualizations then try and go back to iGuidance.
- Album cover art showing/not showing quite randomly
- Tried using the groovy new search function in the music library but it threw a script/database error
- Can't get the 'map it' function for Gas prices to work in iGuidance 3.0 the way it does in your demo video. I click 'map it' and it jumps to iG and pulls up the menu but that's it.
All small stuff really, overall your skin kicks *** and makes my system fun to have in my car. If anyone knows any tweaks to help me iron out these little things they'd be appreciated.
Can't wait for DFX3
1. There is a Service Pack for 2.5 that fixes the forward issue. check back through the thread
Originally Posted by notion
2. Make sure winamp is set to Classic mode and not modern
3, There has to be an album cover in the folder you are trying to play. or the mp3 must have the album cover embedded into it.
4. There is a patch on john's site
Next time please do some searching in the thread. These questions have been answered before. Also please view the help file that came with the install. That will save you lots of time.
Thanks I will give all these a look over.
I know Winamp is in classic skin mode. and I know all of my music has embedded album art, the problem with it disappearing is when switching between windows when the music is already playing.
Lol how do I search through justa single thread? This one is 217 pages!!:dance:
Originally Posted by the_crooked_toe
use the search this thread button :)
Ahhh duh!!!!!! Lol thanks, I don't know why I didn't see that - must...get.....coffee.
lol no problems I am struggling with the 218 Page thread myself
here you go
Noticed a tiny little glitch,
When choosing the Nissan spinning logo in the DFX Skin settings it actually gives you a Mitsubishi one. Lol I know you must love your car John but give us Nissan owenrs a break :lol:
have any of the DFX3 beta testers tried RREarth? I downloaded and installed GE4.2 and the RREarth.zip and new DLL and registered. it embed in to the skin but it does not seem to fire up the skin hmm