View Poll Results: What GPS Program do you use?

Voters
1065. You may not vote on this poll
  • iGuidance

    607 57.00%
  • MapPoint

    56 5.26%
  • Destinator

    185 17.37%
  • Streets & Trips

    90 8.45%
  • Other

    127 11.92%
Page 46 of 376 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 3760

Thread: Digital FX 2.0 Transparent Released

  1. #451
    FLAC
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,789
    John,

    Nice work on the update. The installer worked great for me. Logo changes works great also.

    One question: In the iGuidance screen that shows the song information scrolling across the top the font for the song information is not the same as the font for the scrolling song information on all the other screens. I'd like to change that font to match the other screens, but haven't been able to figure out which .skin file to modify. Can you point me in the right direction?

  2. #452
    Super Moderator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    JohnWPB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,700
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks for catching that, it has been fixed and wil be in the next release.

    Open the External_Music_GPS.skin file in a text editor, find the 2 lines towards the top that reference REMAININGTRACKTIME & TAGARTIST, and replace with the below 2 lines:

    Code:
    L55,601,12,115,44,255,255,255,25,"Trebuchet MS","REMAININGTRACKTIME","RIGHT"
    L03,85,11,510,45,255,255,255,25,"Trebuchet MS","/ ||TAGARTIST||= - ||TAGTITLE||=","SCROLL-LEFT"
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

    My Fiero Build Thread

  3. #453
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    46
    I installed 3/1 with RR beta. I am still having a problem understanding and using the Bluetooth Settings Screen. I was running the system with audio playing through a USB Bluetooth adapter to a Parrot MK6000 into my car audio system--no problem. But when I went to the DigitalFX Bluetooth Settings, no devices were displayed. I searched, but still no devices, and yet the Bluetooth system was operating fine. Any suggestions?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. #454
    FLAC
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,789
    Great, thanks.

  5. #455
    Constant Bitrate jarred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Stockton, CA USA
    Posts
    125
    When will the brushed metal skin be updated?

    Thanks,

    Jarred

  6. #456
    Super Moderator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    JohnWPB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,700
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ron1 View Post
    I installed 3/1 with RR beta. I am still having a problem understanding and using the Bluetooth Settings Screen. I was running the system with audio playing through a USB Bluetooth adapter to a Parrot MK6000 into my car audio system--no problem. But when I went to the DigitalFX Bluetooth Settings, no devices were displayed. I searched, but still no devices, and yet the Bluetooth system was operating fine. Any suggestions?
    Hmmmm I am not sure. I just put that button in the skin to try to make it easier than having to drop out of RR to change the BT settings. Why it is not working, as it should is beyond be. It is just embedding the Widows OS Bluetooth app. No special settings at all, just embedding the window.


    As for the DigitalFX Brushed Metal, that will be the next one I do, as it seems to be the 2nd most popular of the colors.
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

    My Fiero Build Thread

  7. #457
    Variable Bitrate Ramanator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWPB View Post
    Man, I'm sorry, but I have no clue to what you are asking, you mention the Logo, Menu button, Music Screen, and Playlist... thats 4 separate things. Can you tell me a little more about what is happening?

    Someone asked me for the PSD for the XM Favorites skin, and I can't remember who Anyhow, it is now on the same site as the skins. linked in the first post. To make your own custom buttons, just use the blank template to start with, and use the XM/Sirius logo's that are in the XMart and SRart folders. If you have not used Photoshop that much, when you load one of the Gif's to use as a button, you will need to change the Color to RGB By going to the Image Pulldown, Mode, then selecting RGB. Otherwise it will not allow you to drag the gif logo's onto the skin template.

    As for the logo's not working, I am not sure what the problem could be. They are working here correctly. I select one from the list, and click Change (DO NOT DOUBLE CLICK THE LOGO IN TH LIST), and when I go back to the main menu, the logo has changed.

    EDIT: I just saw this question posted in the main thread area, and maybe see whats wrong. When you click a logo in the list, you must then click the CHANGE button on the right to actually change to that logo.
    Hah, I was rambling huh, Early mourning when i posted,

    What was happening was, after i tried changing the logo my computer basically froze on me. I exited out and restarted the skin and it wasnt acting right for me.

    Today i just reloaded it and now it is fine.

    Thanx for the reply,
    If you cant DODGE em, RAM em.

  8. #458
    FLAC
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,789
    Loaded the new release in my car and I'm getting a "iGuidance encountered an error and must shut down" error every time I load RR. I can then hit the GPS button and it will load iGuidance, but the warning message comes up and the iGuidance window doesn't embed properly in the skin. I inadvertently deleted my rr.ini when I did the reinstall so I'm wondering if my rrconfig settings are now wrong. GPS is set to external and window name is iGuidanceUMPC. Any thoughts?

  9. #459
    Constant Bitrate Mr_Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by kbreeden View Post
    Loaded the new release in my car and I'm getting a "iGuidance encountered an error and must shut down" error every time I load RR. I can then hit the GPS button and it will load iGuidance, but the warning message comes up and the iGuidance window doesn't embed properly in the skin. I inadvertently deleted my rr.ini when I did the reinstall so I'm wondering if my rrconfig settings are now wrong. GPS is set to external and window name is iGuidanceUMPC. Any thoughts?
    Just installed xport and receiving the same error. It still loads but the window pops out when RR loads. Everything the same as above but have "iGuidance" as the window name (I am using iGuidance UMPC ver.) but it does embed properly in the skin. Any thoughts?
    Alex
    Progress: 91% (Cosmetics) @ Stand Still...
    -------------------------------------------
    CarPC specs are BACK!! Edit yours today...

  10. #460
    FLAC
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Civic View Post
    Just installed xport and receiving the same error. It still loads but the window pops out when RR loads. Everything the same as above but have "iGuidance" as the window name (I am using iGuidance UMPC ver.) but it does embed properly in the skin. Any thoughts?
    Civic, I'm curious whether it was working okay before you loaded Xport. I'm using Xport also and don't think it should be related, but one never knows.

Similar Threads

  1. For those who want true 5.1 Dolby Digital and DTS
    By antimatter in forum Car Audio
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 11:54 AM
  2. Artec T14A Mini USB 2.0 Digital HD TV Tuner
    By LESLIEx317537 in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 12:02 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •